Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all the nice reviews I love you guys a lot for liking this. I'm nearly done with it so it's gonna get really good now.

Justin opened the door slowly and winced at the sight. There stood the man he feared that could take everything away from him if he wanted to.

"Timberlake… Why am I not surprised to see you again? What the fuck are you doing man? We got a nice tip from one of your buddies; wanna explain this mishap to me?" The man said with fierceness as his bright blue eyes sneered into Justin's timid ones.

Justin shrunk back into his previous mood. He was good at pretending to be tough. Cleverly brushing the funk off inside his mind, "There's nothing going on here. I promise. I'm just, look, I'm clean... No tracks on me."

The Officer glanced at his arm with careful eyes, then those unnerving eyes, never once faltering his presence to the trouble maker before him, "That's it? I don't buy it. I'm gonna take a look inside, you know, because I don't fucking believe you. You're hiding something Justin, I'm gonna figure it out."

The Officer pushed his way pasted Justin and invited himself inside his place. "JC, no… Come on man. You know there's nothing going on here. I live by myself here. Come on man, don't waste your time."

The determined Officer rolled his eyes and continued checking every inch for a booking charge. JC Chasez has been waiting for a reason to just tackle Justin for good this time. He's known it ever since they met that he was a mess. Even if Justin wasn't around, JC always went to Justin for the reason. The Precinct always thought Justin was an easy case too. It was easy to go into the kid's rap sheet, and base it on everything he's done.

JC took out his flashlight and shined around every corner of the living room. What he really wanted was in Justin's bedroom. Just any reason to take him in would make his life. Scum like Justin Timberlake should be gassed or given the lethal injection. JC was the type of man that never let anyone skate by him without paying the consequences. And Justin was one of those people. There was so much he had gotten way with and it boiled his blood that he couldn't find the means to bring him in sooner.

JC heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He looked up and noticed the bright fluorescent light was left on and what looked like steam coming from the bottom. Did he have a body? Similar possibilities floated through the Officer's mind. He charged onward for what was inside there.

"JC… Please, don't go." Justin practically screamed.

JC ignored the annoyance behind him and pulled open the door but frowned. He could have sworn there was something there. Maybe it was someone. The body scenario still remained in thought. Something was going on.

The Officer was pleasantly surprised. But it was almost like someone just was there. The whole bathroom was milky and had a thick fog of warmness surrounding it. He could just feel a presence nearby. It was tickling at his senses and pulled his mission into overdrive.

The bathroom was within inches of where JC stood and he took full advantage of the situation. He opened the door and sighed loudly. He shined the flashlight on the darkened bed, with the covers pulled up over something with a lump.

JC walked over toward the head of the bed and shook at it gently, “Hello? Ma’am, what the…?”

Justin watched in horror as he pulled off the covers ravenously to reveal two pillows in place. “She’s gone!”

JC whipped his head around, “She? Who is she? Something fucked up’s going on Timberlake, you better start talking.”

Everything in Justin had dried up. She left? No, she wouldn’t leave him. He owned her. He wanted to keep her to him. This was an outrage. Justin staggered backward, barely paying any attention to the equally enraged officer. He just couldn’t believe it. All this time, he trusted her to stay with him.

“Well?” JC shoved the bright light into his tearing eyes.

For the first time in a while, Justin was worried about her. He didn’t blink or move, he just sat there in daze transfixed upon nothing. It was too late: whatever he could have done. But how far could she have gotten?

He had to know and he needed to bring her back.


She got as far as her legs could carry her. Hardly anywhere was open at this time a night, but then again it is New York, and life never closes no matter where you are.

Her eyes had been struggling to focus as her legs where still on the run. It was tiresome now but it was life for her, and she deserved something for a long time of pain.

She ran across the street without looking at any signs. She had spotted some place with the light on. Could be what she was looking for. Maybe if she screamed, they’d let her in.

Mable’s Table was the place. Sounded like one of those diners that stays open even if the apocalypse hits. Just in case. For the first time in a long time, the corners of her mouth lifted up. She heard her stomach make those nasty noises again and she sped up her path a little bit further. Even if her legs fell off, she was going to do this. And Justin wasn’t going to be there to force her to do anything.

She ran a little bit more until she had reached the front entrance. She looked inside first and observed the dim lights strewn about the facility and knocked on the door. She really wanted to just bang the living daylight out of that door but she didn’t wanna make any more noise. He could always be behind her.

She hugged her head in protection as if he would try something now. She waited 5 seconds more before she knocked again, this time with more urgency. Her cheeks were freezing up fast, along with the rest of her body. She had taken some of Justin’s last stash of money he made with a Hispanic men. He had bought a lot of drugs from Justin in the past but the last purchase had been exactly what she needed to start a new life.

Justin had robbed her of her innocence now she’s taking exactly what she needed from the start. It made her feel a little better but that was half of the battle. The war is just beginning.

She started to bang onto the door now with all the power she had left. “Please, is anyone in there? Open the door please. Please help me!”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story