Let's Get Lifted

Nakia Davis.

That's my wife's name. It means pure and faithful in Egyptian. Believe me, it suits her. If I've met someone holier than Nakia, it would have to be the Pope. She's the church going-no profanity-forgive your neighbor woman that you never knew existed. She followed all of the rules. Not once breaking them for anyone or anything. But she wasn't the judgmental type that pointed the finger the moment you went out of line. She was the complete opposite. She'd let you make your mistakes and allow you to fix them on your own. She just didn't believe in imposing her beliefs on other people, including me. That's another reason why I love her so much.

But if there was one thing Nakia was the most passionate about, it was her virginity. She did not play around when it came to her body. It was truly her temple and she made sure you knew that. When we first became "official,” the first thing she told me was that I wasn't getting anything. Not in those exact words, but you get the picture. We never French kissed until we were married, which didn't happen for four years. I wasn't allowed to touch her in any way, shape, or form that was too sexual for her liking. So, for four years, my hormones were raging.

Nakia is very cute. She's the shy girl who wears her hair in a ponytail 24/7 and always looks away when you're staring in her direction. Nakia was very humble and kind. Her sugary sweet attitude is what turned me on the most. You know what they say, a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed. But don't judge me, I am a guy for Pete's sake. Besides, you can't really blame me for thinking that. She had a nice body. A sweet smile. An ass that would give Jennifer Lopez a run for her money. Just . . . perfect.

But what made it even more perfect was that her body would only be given to one person: me. Her husband.

It felt good that Nakia was a virgin. There was some sort of possessive pride that came over me whenever we made love. Knowing that I was the only man that she loved enough to give herself to made me beyond grateful. Not only was it a humbling experience, it was an ego boost knowing that she couldn't compare me to any other man. Sexually, anyway.

I remember our wedding night so clearly. I can even smell the lavender scented candles I had been burning that night. I can remember how her hands shook when they rested on my shoulders as I laid her down on our bed. I could never forget the way she looked at me when I told her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. The way her voice vibrated through my body when she called my name still gives me goose bumps.


I've got something new for you
When it gets, you won't know what to do
Relax, let me move u



She had been so nervous that night. I remember sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her to come out. It took about ten minutes, but when she emerged from the bathroom with her body covered in a silky nightie and nothing else, my heart nearly stopped. She was gorgeous. Honestly, she left me speechless. But I don't think that even mattered. Words weren't necessary. We knew what we were wanting. Thinking. Feeling. Everything was natural.


Don't resist it's in the air
Just one taste will take u there
Let it flow right through u



The moment her head touched the pillow, I went straight to work. I was beyond excited, but I knew I couldn't just attack her the way I had been fantasizing about all these years. Well, not now, anyway. I had to take my time. Let her know that she chose the right man. So, I did what I was taught to do: I made her feel beautiful.


I know ur getting tired of the same ole thing
Imma break the rules, gonna change the game
You'll be screaming my name



I don't think my lips missed one spot on her body. I started at her lips, kissing her softly. When my tongue graced hers for the first time, I realized that everything had been worth it. She was as sweet as I thought she'd be. I reluctantly pulled away from our kiss and licked my way down her jaw line and kissed her behind her ear. Nakia moaned when I kissed and licked the spot. I smiled, happy that she was being satisfied.


And Imma take u places u never seen
U couldn't picture this in your wildest dreams
Don't fear, you're here with me



"Justin." My eyes shot up to hers when her worried tone rang through my ears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, afraid that I put too much of my weight on her tiny frame.

"I just . . . " She turned red and looked down at her leg. My eyes followed her gaze and realized my hand had subconsciously inched its way up her thigh. I smiled and rubbed her leg lovingly.

"Is that making you uncomfortable?" I asked softly. She licked her full lips and shook her head.

"It just feels . . . different." I smiled even wider and leaned back down over her, my lips purposely grazing her ear.

"I'll make it feel good." She moaned in content as I slipped my hand up further, my fingers sliding across the band of her panties teasingly. I slowly began to pull them down her body until they slipped off the tips of her tiny toes. Her eyes never left me as I pulled her legs apart, settling between them.


Let's get Lifted
(lifted)
Oh Imma get u high
I'm really gonna blow your mind



My eyes stared into hers as my fingers made their way between her legs. They briskly ran through the coarse hair that covered her before going downward into the lips of her pussy. She shivered beneath me as I began to rub her clit, wanting to get her to wet and ready for me. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, allowing another whimper to escape from her body. It turned me on to see her in this state of pleasure, but I was still worried about the pain I knew she was going to have to endure the moment I entered her.


We'll get Lifted (lifted)
Ur gonna feel it in ur soul
And baby u will lose control
We'll get lifted (high)



And that moment came soon enough. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about this. That I hadn't been dreaming about this every day for almost four years. She felt so good around me when I slipped inside of her. She was so tight and wet. The warmth of her nearly caused me to collapse at the sensation. It still pained me to see her eyes glaze over with tears. I knew she wasn't having the time of her life, but I went slowly, in and out, taking my time with her fragile body.


Once u take a hit of this
U won't ever wanna quit
You'll be so addicted



Our wedding night triggered something inside of her that I never saw before. This aggressively sexual woman that's been hiding behind this sweet girl-next-door image. From that night on, I didn't know that it was humanly possible to have as much sex as we did. It happened everywhere, no matter the time, place, or type of sex. Sometimes I went down on her, sometimes she went down on me. She'd be on top. I'd hit her from the back. Whatever creative sex position we wanted and it was great. Beyond great. It always was.


Let's get lifted . . .


Being with her was better than anything in the world. I remember the way her body arched against mine. I can still feel the softness of her skin pressed against me. Her sweet smell never leaves my senses and I can still taste her on my lips. Everything about her was etched in my soul. Right down to the last detail.

"Jay?" I came out of my trance for a moment when I hear her say my name softly. I lean over, grabbing her hand gently.

"Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly. She smiled and reached up to caress my cheek.

"I just wanted to make sure you were still here," she said before her hacking cough started. I turned her on her side and began to pat her back. After a few seconds, her cough quieted and she relaxed again.

"You know I'm not going anywhere." I said as I ran my hand over her buzzed head. Her head fell back into her plush pillow and her eyes drooped tiredly.

"I love you." She breathed. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears for what seemed like the millionth time this week.

"I love you too, baby."

"I love you too."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tearjerker marriedj