It had been three days since Justin left for LA and Bella was surprised at how much she missed him. It was so different for her to be alone with Aidan and not have Justin there to keep her company. She walked into Aidan’s room and grabbed him in her arms as he cried, “OK, baby, shhh” she rocked him in her arms, “What’s the matter babe?” Bella wished he could answer. She felt like she had control over the whole situation most of the time but then there were times where she had no idea what she was doing. If Aidan cries it’s because he’s hungry, tired, or needs his diaper changed. Maybe he doesn’t feel good but sometimes he just cried because he wanted to and there was no helping him.

Justin always had a way of making Aidan stop crying. Sometimes all he had to do was pick him up and the wailing stopped. “Do you miss your Daddy?” she asked softly. Then of course Justin could always sing to Aidan and he stopped automatically. It was like as soon as he heard his voice he would just shut up and listen.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the country Justin sat in a meeting with his management and record label. Justin wanted more time off but the fact remained that he signed a contract, promising three more albums. It confused Justin more than anything that he didn’t really care about music. Since the day he was born music was always a huge part of his life, music was his life. The only thing he had thought about since being back in LA was Aidan and Bella. He didn’t think about music once. Sure, there was still music in his life. He was always singing or humming along with his IPOD but as for making his own music. Justin always was thinking about making music but as soon as he set eyes on Aidan that took a backseat.

“We set some time down at the studio for you to get to work”

Justin looked at his manager Johnny for some help. Johnny had worked with Justin for 12 years and they were more than just manager and client. Johnny would do anything for Justin and always looked out for his best interest, “He has a studio in his house” Johnny spoke up

“We won’t know if he’s spending time in his studio if it’s at his house”

“So you’re pretty much making me go to fucking jail so I write music?” Justin asked with a chuckle, he couldn’t believe his ears. They really want him to spend his days in a recording studio when he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a recording studio in his house so he could go to one in the city.

“You disappeared for three months, don’t act like it would be that out of the ordinary for you not to work on your music”

“He is Justin Timberlake” Johnny began, “Justin Timberlake. The man that spent a year and a half pretty much 24/7 on his last album. Do you really think he’s not going to want to spend time on his music?”

“I think that he wants to spend time on other things right now and isn’t thinking about his music, or his career or his contract”

“I’m always thinking about my music, don’t patronize me” Justin said sternly, even though the truth was he couldn’t care less about his music right now. The truth was he did want to write a new album and he did want to get out there and record but he had other things on his mind. He wanted to be in Boston with Aidan and Bella.

“You have until a week from Friday. You can record wherever you want to record but if we don’t hear anything by a week from Friday then you’re recording where we say. And it better be good, if we hear shit then you’ll be recording where we say” the record label rep said before standing up,

“Have a good day” he reached his hand out to shake Justin’s but Justin just stood up and walked away. He couldn’t believe he was actually being lectured about not putting in enough time with his music. Music was his life.

Justin walked right outside and sat in the limo alone for a minute, taking a deep breath and throwing his head back. This was a nightmare. Johnny crawled in next to Justin and sat in silence as the limo drove away. “Don’t worry about them. You’ll write music, they’ll love it, everything will work out wonderfully”

“It’s bullshit” Justin answered, “I can’t think about this shit right now. I can’t have three fucking months off without the world crumbling from underneath me. I have a fucking son. Why can’t I have some fucking time off?”

“Why don’t you send them out here? Have Bella and Aidan come, spend some time in LA. You have the studio in your house, you can spend all day with them and just go down there when you have time”

Justin thought about it, it would be perfect if they would come out here. But he was sure it would never happen, “I’ll think about it” he answered softly, “I just gotta think this shit through, it’s been a stressful few days”

“Alright” Johnny said as the limo stopped in front of Justin’s house, “Take care then, I’ll call you tomorrow”

“Alright, thanks bro” Justin gave him a quick hug before walking into his house and falling on the couch. He took a deep breath and reached for his phone, calling Bella immediately

“Hello?”

“Hey” Justin said softly, “What’s up?”

“Heeey” Bella felt herself smile, “How’s life in Hollywood?”

“Shitty. How’s everything there? I miss you guys”

“OK, we miss you too”

“How’s he doing?”

“Good. He’s sleeping” she yawned, “I’m bored here without you”

“Yeah” Justin let out a chuckle, “How’s your brother?”

“Good, he misses you” Bella chuckled

“I bet he does”

“I’ll tell him you were asking about him”

“Yeah” Justin said softly. They both sat in silence for a minute, “I want you guys to move out here”

“No” Bella answered without missing a beat

“That’s it? You’re not even going to think about it?”

“What is there to think about? No” Justin threw his head back

“You’ve never been here”

“You hate it there, why would I want to move there?”

“Maybe you’ll like it”

“Yeah, maybe I’ll like being followed around by grown men with cameras”

“Bella I need to stay here. You have no idea how much shit they’re giving me. I can’t come back” Bella didn’t say anything but she felt her stomach twist, “I need to work for a little while”

“Then work”

“I was there for three months”

“What do you want me to say?”

“Can’t you guys just come out here for a little while? A couple months, if you hate it you can leave” she didn’t say anything, “Bella, please?”

“I have a job here”

Justin took a deep breath, “You don’t need to work, you never have to work another day in your life”

“I want to work”

“Then you can get a job here”

“I like it here”

“You can’t make one fucking sacrifice? I was there for three fucking months Bella, I disappeared for three months” he shouted, “I can’t get away. I’m asking you to come out here for a little while so I can see my fucking son”

“Don’t yell”

Justin took a deep breath, “Alright, whatever. I have to go, I’ll see you when I can get away” he hung up the phone
Chapter End Notes:
That was short... haha sorry :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc