Justin walked in to the nursery to see Isabella sitting with Aidan in her arms. He let out a chuckle before sitting on the arm of the chair, “You know, you can go downstairs”

“I know” she smiled, “Look, he’s been laughing all day”

Justin laughed as he grabbed Aidan in his arms, “What’s so funny little man? Why aren’t you coming downstairs?”

“I feel stupid going down there when you’re not home” she answered softly, “All your friends are down there and…”

“Don’t feel stupid, you live here now” Justin said as he moved the hair out of Bella’s face, “My mother is coming in tonight”

“I know, I can’t wait” Bella smiled

“I know. I have this party on Saturday, I have to go. It’s for T-Mobile. If you want to come, you can come… if you don’t want to, I mean, I understand so don’t feel like you have to”

“What about Aidan?”

“My mother will watch him”

“I don’t have a dress or anything”

“We’ll get you a dress” he paused, “You don’t have to come though, I mean…”

“Do you want me to come?”

“Well yeah, of course”

“Then I’ll come” she smiled

“Perfect,” he sat down on the chair with Bella on his lap and Aidan in her arms, “I’m really glad you came”

“Me too” she smiled, “It’s pretty here”

“Yeah, it’s nice” Justin smiled as he heard Aidan giggle, “What is so funny?”

“What time is your mother coming in?”

“Can I come with you to get her?” he nodded his head, “I’ll go in and get her… so you don’t have to”

“Alright” Justin laughed, “Do you want me to just stay here so you two can spend the night alone?”

“That’d be great” Bella smiled

“Yeah, I bet. It’s amazing how quickly I’ve been replaced”

“What?”

“My mother. Every time I talk to her she asks about you and Aidan. She doesn’t even care about how I’m doing”

“Aww” Bella laughed as she rested her finger on Justin’s chin, “That’s because we’re way more important”

“Yeah obviously” Justin let out a chuckle before kissing Bella gently on the lips. Although he pretended it annoyed him, he really could not be happier about the relationship his mother and Bella had. His mother was always polite and acted like she loved all his girlfriends. But that did not mean he didn’t get the lecture in private. Well, it was never really a lecture. She would just point out the girl’s problems but she’d also have a positive thing to say too. It usually made Justin laugh, although it did get on his nerves. There was Kendra who his mother said was beautiful but she says the word like a lot. Or Jenna who was cute but he could do better. Jess who was funny and cute but she was afraid she was using her to get more famous. His mother was usually right though. She saw these things before Justin did, while he was still in the love struck stage. Kendra was beautiful but her lack of vocabulary and brain cells really got to Justin after a while. Jenna was cute, but annoying as hell. And Jess was almost perfect… until the truth came out and he found out she was in fact using him for publicity to become a bigger star.

Lynn never had anything bad to say about Bella. Everything bad she had to say about the situation had to do with Justin. He better take care of her, he better not use her, and he better treat her good. She wasn’t worried for once that Bella was using him or she wasn’t good enough. Deep down Justin knew it was because all that was true. Bella was not using him, and in truth she probably was too good for him. But it was all up to him to get it all under control and not be the one to ruin the whole situation.

Bella stood at the arrival gate, waiting impatiently for Lynn to arrive. Once she spotted her walking out of the security area Bella found herself running towards Lynn as if she were seeing her own mother for the first time in ten years. “I want to like, jump on you” Bella giggled as she gave Lynn a big hug, “How was your flight?”

“Fine, it’s so good to see you sweetie”

“I’m so happy to see you. I was so excited when Justin told me you were coming in”

“I was so happy that he said you were here” she smiled as she grabbed onto her arm as they walked through the airport, “How do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful, his house is amazing. We’re still getting used to it though”

“How’s Aidan doing?”

“Great, he’s happy. He was laughing all day today” she smiled as they walked to the car.

________________________________________________________________________

“Damn, look at you” Justin said as Bella walked down the stairs wearing a red cocktail dress

She laughed as she continued walking downstairs, “Look at you”

“Nah, I’m looking at you. Everyone will be looking at you”

“Stop” Bella answered, feeling herself blush

“Bella this is my thing. They’re supposed to be looking at me. I can’t take you looking like that no one will pay attention to me”

“Shut up” she laughed as Justin walked over to her and grabbed her hands and looked her up and down

“Damn. That is a dangerous dress”

Bella giggled as Justin kissed her cheek, “We’re not going to talk about how this dress costs more than I get paid in a month”

“Yeah, we don’t need to worry about that”

“Oh my gosh, Isabella, you look beautiful” Justin’s mother said as she walked into the living room, “Look at you”

“See I told you, no one would be looking at me” Justin smiled

“You look handsome too” Lynn laughed, “But Bella looks gorgeous”

“Thank you” she smiled, “I’m not used to this princess treatment”

“Well get used to it” Justin smiled, “Are you ready?”

She nodded her head, “He’s sleeping. He’ll probably be asleep the whole time we’re gone. There are bottles…”

“She knows how to take care of a baby” Justin cut in with a chuckle, “He’ll be fine”

“I know, I just…”

“Let her talk about it Justin, it’s ok. It’ll make you feel better sweetie, I know what its like. I hated leaving Justin alone when he was Aidan’s age”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you”

“Oh, of course not. I know sweetie”

“You’re the only one I do trust with him. You and my brother, and I don’t know why I trust my brother, thinking back I probably shouldn’t have”

Justin threw his head back and let out a chuckle before grabbing onto Bella’s arm, “Come on Beautiful, we have to go”

“I’m ready, thank you Lynn”

“Have fun, don’t worry about him all night”

“I won’t, I promise”

“Oh… you heard it here folks” Justin said with a chuckle as he held her hand tightly and walked into the living room where Justin’s best friend, Trace and his girlfriend were waiting, “Let’s go, you guys ready?”

“Bro, we’ve been ready for the past half hour” Trace spoke up

“That’s my fault, sorry” Bella answered

“You don’t have to apologize to this fool. Now get off your ass and let’s go” Justin said with a smile, “What’s up Amanda? He’s not even going to introduce you guys” Justin rolled his eyes, “This kid is slacking. Amanda, Bella. Bella, Amanda”

“Nice to met you” Bella said softly

“You too, I love your dress”

“Oh, thanks” she smiled as they followed the guys outside.

“I have to do the red carpet” Justin turned around to look at Bella in the back seat, “Just stick with Trace and Amanda and I’ll meet you inside”

“We’ll take care of her” Trace smiled

“That worries me more than anything,” Justin laughed as the pulled up to the valet parking.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc