Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again for reading and the feedback :)
The drive back to Justin’s house was quiet. The silence was a relief to Bella; it gave her time to think things through. “He’s a good guy, he wouldn’t do anything to hurt you” Trace spoke up

“I know” Bella said softly as she glanced out the window, “That’s what everyone says, his mother and you, his best friend since you were in diapers. Do you really think I should take your opinion to heart on this matter?”

Trace shook his head and let out a chuckle, “I would say my opinion is worth more than his ex girlfriend’s” he waited for a response but got none, “All I’m saying is if he were a complete asshole I would be home in Tennessee working my ass off, I wouldn’t spend my time here with a jackass” he said as he stopped the car in the driveway.

“Thanks for the ride Trace” Isabella walked into the house, past Justin’s mother sleeping on the couch. She went right up to Aidan’s room and watched him sleeping and then carefully picked him up in her arms. She knew she should let him sleep but she needed to hold him in her arms more than anything.

Bella had never been more confused in her life. She ran through the facts that she knew for sure in her mind. Justin was dating Christine when he got her pregnant, so obviously Christine would not have good things to say about him. But why would she want to have anything to do with him? Why wouldn’t she just let it go and move on with her life? It’s not like she was someone that could never find another man. But if they were in love… or if she was telling the truth. Bella wanted more than anything to believe Justin but in the back of her mind was always the way he fed her those lines to get her in bed in the first place. This was Hollywood. Justin is an actor. He writes songs for a living. He tells stories and writes words that people want to hear so they’ll buy his records.

She slowly placed Aidan back in his crib and walked into her room across the hall. She changed into a pair of pink pajama pants and a black tank top and fell onto the bed, curled up in a ball.

“Bella” Justin softly woke up her up

“Hey” she said quietly as she sat up

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah”

“Baby, you need to tell me what she said”

“Why are you calling me Baby? You never call me Baby”

Justin gave her a confused look, “Ok, I won’t call you Baby. I didn’t know it bothered you, I’ll stop”

“It just like… came out of nowhere, ya’know?”

“Sorry” he said softly, wishing he knew what it was that was really bothering her

Bella nodded her head as she played with the elastic around her wrist, “Are you playing me? Please, just let me know, because I’ll leave, we’ll leave and I’ll sign that contract and you don’t need to worry about us ever again”

“What?”

“Please just tell me. I won’t do anything to ruin your image. But if I find out later and you break my heart I can’t promise you that I won’t”

“What are you talking about Bella? Of course I’m not playing you. I don’t want you to leave; I haven’t mentioned that fucking contract since Aidan was born. I never even gave a shit about the damn thing” he ran his hands through his hair, “Is that what Christine said?”

“No” Bella shook her head, “It’s not about her, it’s about me”

“That’s bullshit, because everything was going great until you talked to her”

“Did you call me a whore?”

“What? No. Bella, I never thought of you as a whore”

“Then why did you tell her that I was one of those fuck and leave kind of girls?”

“I never said that”

“Why would she make it up?”

“Are you serious? Because she’s crazy. She’s a fucking drama queen”

“So she just randomly decided to make that up?”

“Yes. Why are you believing this girl you’ve never met before over me?”

“I’m not, I’m just trying to figure everything out”

“I don’t understand what you have to fucking figure out. We’re doing fine, great even, and then you talk to my ex-girlfriend and the shit hits the fan. Obviously we didn’t end on good terms but you talk to her and once again, I’m the asshole. It always goes back to that,”

“Calm down”

“No, what did she say? She’s full of shit, she’s a fucking actress she needs drama. You don’t get it, these girls need their drama, it’s a fucking addiction like any other” he paused, “What did she say? Can you fucking tell me what she said so I can set it straight?”

“Stop yelling like a mad man”

He took a deep breath and started to pace around the room, “I can’t deal with this Bella, I don’t need this right now”

“You’re getting awful upset for something that’s not real Justin”

“Because it’s bullshit and I don’t want her bullshit to ruin us. Yes, I cheated on her but I had never cheated on anyone in my life before her. I never even thought of it, even when I’m away for months at a time I don’t think of cheating I just go back to the hotel every night and call my girlfriend and talk to her all night. I’m not one of those guys that go out every night fucking every girl in a skirt. But with her, I just knew it wasn’t working. I knew from the beginning, I don’t know why the fuck I stayed with her for so long. Granted, I shouldn’t have cheated on her, I should have ended it before it even got started, but I fucked up. But with you it’s completely different, I’ve never felt this way before” he saw Bella roll her eyes and he clenched his fists. It was killing him that he really did love Bella but she thought he was full of lies, “Don’t fucking roll…” he paused and took a deep breath to try and calm himself down, “What did she say to you?”

“That you feed these lines that I’m completely different from anyone else…”

“I’ve never fucking… she’s so fucking full of shit. Why do you believe what she says over me? You don’t know her” he ran his hands through his hair, “I never said that with her because I never felt that way with her. I knew from early on that it wasn’t real; I just wanted it to be real so bad that I was fine with pretending it was. Ask my fucking mother… ask her how many times she even met Christine. You know how close I am to my mother, if I’m in love with someone I’d want my mother to meet her and spend every damn minute with her. She met Christine like 5 fucking times, over three years Bella. You spent more time with my mother the first three days than she had the whole time we were together” he shouted, “Ask my mother, ask her. Ask anyone, ask Trace, he’ll tell you. I’ll get her on the phone and call her out. Ask anyone Bella, they know. Ask my mother how the first time she saw us together she knew we had something before we even knew it”

“I don’t care about what she says, it’s always about her. It’s not about your fucking mother Justin, it’s about you, can you please just not bring your mother up for once in your life” Bella shouted back

“I’m not bringing up my mother, I’m saying she knows, mothers fucking know Bella” he continued pacing around the room, “What do you want from me? What can I possibly say right now to make you get it?”

“Nothing” she answered calmly, “I just need to figure it out myself”

Justin took another deep breath and continued pacing around the room and clenching his fists, “What exactly am I using you for Bella? Sex? How many times have we had sex since Aidan was born? Fuck that, how many times have we had sex at all? You wanted to take it slow, and I’m taking it fucking slow. I’m not even bringing it up”

Bella rolled her eyes and shook her head, “Are you really talking about sex right now?”

“OK, so I’m not using you for sex, we’ve established that. What else? Am I using you for publicity? Clearly not since no one knows. Maybe I’m using you so you won’t sell shit, which wouldn’t explain why I fucking begged you to come here” he took a deep breath as he looked at Bella who wouldn’t even look at him, “Don’t even look at me, it’s cool. It’s not like I’m pouring my fucking heart out or anything” he finished sarcastically, “What am I using you for Bella? To get close to Aidan? Obviously that’s not it because I can afford the best fucking lawyers in the world and could get sole custody for him in a heartbeat”

“Don’t even say that” she looked him in the eye

“Oh, now you look at me”

“Why would you ever say that?”

“I’m not saying I would, I’m saying I could” he paused, realizing he probably made it worse instead

“Well thanks for putting it out there, that’s nice”

“Calm down, I didn’t mean anything by it” he shouted

“So why say it? That’s shady to even say that” Bella shouted back and stopped when she heard Aidan cry, “Now you woke him up, good job” she stood up

“I got him” he answered, Bella ignored Justin and continued walking to the door, “I said I fucking got him”

“Yeah, like I’m going to let him go with you when you’re like this” she said as she walked across the hall, “I want him, just let me get him” Bella walked into Aidan’s nursery across the hall from her room as Justin walked off, trying to calm himself down.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc