Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! :)
“You made it” Bella smiled as Justin walked over to where she was standing after making their way into the club.

“I made it, you made it” he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, “Want to dance?”

“I don’t really…”

“Dance? Everyone dances” he paused and bit his bottom lip, thinking about the first night they were together, “Lies. The first night we met we went dancing”

“I was very drunk that night, I guess you don’t remember” Bella laughed

“You really aren’t going to dance with me? I’ll get you a drink”

“But everyone will be watching”

“Good, I need to show you off”

“But you won’t show me off when I’m dancing horribly”

Justin smiled as he grabbed onto her hand and dragged her onto the dance floor, “What? Sorry, I can’t hear you, it’s too loud”

Bella shook her head and placed her hands on his chest as he pulled her closer, “Please don’t make me look like a fool in front of Bob Barker”

Justin threw his head back as he laughed, “Out of all the people here you are most impressed by Bob Barker?”

“Yeah” she giggled, “I’m not big on the Hollywood type… sorry. I don’t watch too many movies or television shows but I watched The Price is Right every day I was home sick as a kid”

“Me too” Justin said as he rested his hands on Bella’s hips, “Move with it girl”

“I’m moving with it” she laughed, “I’m trying here, you have to go easy on me”

“You’re doing great” Justin smiled as he moved with her and then stopped when he heard his song go across the speakers.

“Why are we stopping? I was just getting into it” Bella laughed

“Come on,” Justin grabbed onto her hand and led her to a table. He hated it more than anything when they played his songs when he was at a party or a club. He always felt like they were doing it just because he was there, “That’s my song”

“I know that much” Bella smiled, “So why aren’t you dancing?”

“They’re playing it because I’m here”

Bella gave him a look, “They are not playing it because you’re here”

He gave her a look and took a deep breath, “OK”

“And he’s back because they’re playing his song” Trace said as Justin sat down next to him, “Isn’t that the most fucked up thing you’ve ever heard?”

“Dude, I don’t like dancing when my song comes on, I feel like a douche”

“You’re supposed to grab the mic and dance for everyone, that’s what they want” Trace said with a chuckle as Justin gave him a sarcastic smile as he took a sip from his drink

“You really don’t like that huh?” Bella asked as she grabbed her own drink

“I just feel like they’re playing it because I’m here and I feel like an idiot”

“That’s kinda cute” Bella smiled as she moved closer to him

“Really?” he smiled, “I’m adorable”

“Yeah, really” she said as she kissed him gently

“Aww, it’s Justin and his little whore that he got pregnant,” Christine stood in front of the table with her arms crossed.

Justin threw his head back wondering how he thought he would get through the night without seeing Christine. “I’m Bella,” she said softly, holding her hand out

“Hi Bella, it’s so nice to meet you” she answered with an overly excited tone, “I’m Christine, you know, the girl that was dating Justin for three years before you decided to sleep with him and get pregnant and fuck my life up completely”

“Christine, don’t…” Justin finally spoke up

“I’m not… doing anything. I just want to meet her” she smiled, “I just want to meet the random girl that was a huge mistake. The one night stand that you would never possibly be with again. If I remember correctly, the whore… those were your words, that you would never date, just one of those fuck and leave type of girls”

Bella felt the pit of her stomach begin to twist as Christine spoke, “I never… I never said that” Justin looked at Bella, “Don’t start shit Christine, what are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here? It’s a fucking party,”

“I mean here, why are you here, standing in front of me?”

“I didn’t know you were here. I didn’t think you’d ever come back. I thought you were enjoying your new life in Boston with your mistakes”

Justin took a deep breath as he stood up and grabbed onto Christine’s arm, “What the fuck Christine?”

“What?” she asked with a chuckle

“Why are you trying to start shit?”

“I’m sorry, am I hurting your whore’s feelings?”

“She’s not a whore”

“Yeah, she’s a great person, obviously” Christine answered sarcastically

“She has nothing to do with what happened, it was all my fault”

“Aww, that’s cute. Take all the blame for her. So what? You guys are like together now?”

“Yes Christine” Justin took a deep breath, “Look, we’re not together anymore. So don’t get involved in my shit and I won’t get involved in yours” he walked away from her.

Bella sat at the table watching Justin and Christine carefully. She could tell Justin was upset, although she couldn’t tell what their conversation was about. She watched Justin walk to the bar and then watched as Christine walked back over to Bella, “I’m really sorry” Bella began, “I didn’t know you were together and I really wouldn’t have…”

“Mmhmm” Christine nodded her head, “So now you’re together right? And he’s like so romantic. He opens the door for you and he calls you beautiful and baby and gorgeous. And he talks about how he’s never felt the way he feels when he’s with you before. And he introduces you to his mother and his family and tells everyone that you’re the one. He talks about what he wants to name his kids and how he wants to have kids with you… well you already have a kid so he probably talks about the rest of the kids he wants to have with you. And how he wants to name a son Lyric and his daughter Laura Rose. Don’t fall for his lines. I fell for them. Trust me, don’t fall for them” Christine said as she walked away, leaving Bella speechless.

“What did she say?” Justin asked as he walked over, “I didn’t know she was here, don’t listen to anything she says”

“I want to go back to your house”

“What? Baby we just got here”

“I know, but I don’t belong here J, this isn’t my scene. I’m not having fun, I’m sorry”

Justin wrapped his arms around Bella’s waist, “What did she say to you? Don’t listen to her, she’s…”

“I’m not, I just really want to leave”

“I can’t leave now, I have to do an interview”

“I’ll take her home” Trace offered

Justin bit his lip as he thought, “Alright, thanks man. You’re alright?” he asked Bella, she nodded her head but when he went to kiss her she moved her face so he kissed her cheek instead, “Bella”

“We’ll talk later, ok?” Bella said softly as she walked away from Justin who was already on his way to the bar. He should have known better. He should have known that Christine would be here and she’d try to start shit with Bella. He tried to think about what he could have done differently to make it not occur but he knew deep down that it was only a matter of time before Christine would talk to Bella.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc