Story Notes:
thank you all so much for reading my story!! here is the sequel to When Worlds Collide
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry this first chapter is so short! im really tired hahah but at least its something right?

"Breath baby. In. Out. In. Out."

Jennifer let out a scream as a contraction came through. She never imagined she'd be in this much pain. She had always heard about it but to be experiencing it was something completely different.

"Your doing great baby." Justin cooed stroking her head. He hated seeing the woman he loved in pain. He had offered she get medicated so she wouldn't feel anything but she obligated against it, so nothing would happen to their baby. "Your almost done baby, keep it up." he encouraged her.

"Your doing great Jennifer." the doctor told her. "Just one more push and your baby will be here."

Jennifer let out a huge sigh. "Justin it hurts." she cried.

He kissed her forehead tenderly. "I know baby. One more push, can you do that for me?" he asked giving her a smile.

Smiling back she nodded.

"Ok, lets do it."

Jennifer pushed and screamed, squeezing Justin's hand tightly. Before they knew it, they heard the tiny screams of their new born baby.

"Congratulations Jennifer, you have a beautiful healthy baby boy."

Tears forming in both Jennifer and Justin's eyes, they watched as the doctor cleaned off their new baby boy before handing him over. Jennifer had forgotten what it was like to hold a baby in her arms, since Madison. He was so beautiful.

"Wow." Justin said breathlessly. He stared down at the newborn in Jennifer's arms. He had part in creating this new life. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen. "That's...my son." he said his hand shaking as he reached down to touch him.

Jennifer smiled up at Justin. He looked so cute as stared in awe. "Would you like to hold him?" she asked with a giggle.

Simply nodding she handed their son over to him. She watched as he began singing to their new baby and tears formed in her eyes and slowly down her cheek. It was such a kodak moment.

"He still needs name." Justin spoke up after a moment but never taking his eyes off the baby.

"Tyler James." Jennifer answered without a thought. "I've always loved that name. And besides we can call him TJ." she giggled.

"JT and TJ" Justin smirked. "I like it."

"Welcome to the world Tyler James Timberlake."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Knock Knock." Diana smiled as she walked into the room, holding Madison's hand.

"Hi Mommy."

"Hey baby. You want to come meet your new baby brother?"

"Yeah!" she exlaimed running over to the bedside. "He's so cute mommy!" she smiled at her mother and Justin. "Whats his name?"

"Tyler James." Jennifer smiled at her daughter. She couldn't believe how big Madison was getting.

Justin watched his family as his heart swelled with joy. He couldn't have asked for a better moment. Everyone he loved most in the world was right there with him.

"Come here Maddie." Justin motioned his new daughter to come over.

"What daddy?" she asked sitting on his lap.

Justin kissed her forehead, and brushed the hair from her eyes. "This new baby is going to need alot of our attention because hes so little but if you feel left out don't hesitate to tell us okay? Because we love you just as much as this new baby." he said with a gentle smile.

"I love you too." Madison said hugging Justin tightly, which he happily returned.

Madison crawled out of Justin's lap and went over to hug her mother, being careful not to disturb the now sleeping baby boy. She looked down at her new brother with a smile and leaned down to gently kiss his head. "I love you baby brother and mommy." she said with a smile.

One happy family together. How long would it last?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story