Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry i practically never update anymore, ill try to be better at that!

Things were go great for Justin, he had an amazing family and his career was sky rocketing at an unbelieveable pace. He had everything going for him. He just hoped that this time around, it could last.  Sitting in the limo waiting to be let out his thoughts drifted back to his family. He missed them a lot and wanted to be with them. Jennifer insited that he go on his promotional tour for his CD. He didn’t want to go, he wanted to be with his family but he couldn’t let his fans down either.

“Alright Mr. Timberlake, they’re ready for you.” He heard the driver call to him.Snapping out of his thoughts he gave the man a curtious smile. “Thanks.” He answered before opening the door and making his way through the crowd of screaming girls into the building. He was at TRL to promote his album. He always liked going there , it was definitely an experience but for some reason he didn’t want to be there today, he just wante d to be with his family.

Hearing the screaming of the crowd he took a deeth breath. “Here he is ladies and gentlemen, Justin Timberlake!” The VJ announce as the audience let out a piercing scream as Justin made his entrance into the studio. Shaking a few hands and a few hugs he finally made his way up to the VJ Damien giving him a manly hug.

“Whats going on man?” Damien asks with a chuckle. “How have things been since we last saw you?”

Justin smiled as he put the microphone to his mouth. “It’s been a crazy ride. I just finished my album.” He said pausing for a moment as the audience shrieked their excitement. Grinning at their appriciation he continued. “And just been hanging out you know? I’m very proud of this record.”

“So, is it true you’re the father of a new baby boy?” Damien asked as the crowd “ooooo’d”.

Justin’s grin grew wide as he nodded. “Yeah, my wife just gave birth to a beautiful boy we named Tyler James.”

The televeisons in the studio turned to a picture of Justin’s family. The sparkle very apparent in Justin’s eyes .  It was a picture of  Jennifer and Justin sitting together on the couch, their arms wrapped around each other lovingly with Madison and Tyler on their laps.

“You have a beautiful family Justin, and we’re all very happy for you. ““Thanks. I love my family, and I love my fans for being so supportive. You guys are the best.”

*******

“Where’s daddy?” Madison asked walking into the kitchen where Jennifer was feeding Tyler.

“He’s  on business honey. He’ll be back in a few days.” She said smiling at her daughter.Madison’s eyes started to fill up.

“I miss him mommy. I want him home.” She said tears starting to fall.

Jennifer’s own eyes began to well up as she pulled her daughter into her arms, while trying to balance Tyler at the same time. “I know its not easy honey. I miss daddy too. But I know he misses us.”

As if on cue the phone rang. Running over to the phone Madison picked it up. “Hello?” she asked curiously then her eyes lit up when she heard who was on the other line. “DADDY! I miss you.”

Jennifer smiled as she watched Madison talk to Justin with excitement as she told her about her day. After a few moments she was handed the phone. “Thanks baby.” She said before putting the phone to her ear. “Hey baby.” She answered. “How’s the trip going?”

Justin let out a sigh. “It’s ok. I miss you guys though. I wish I was with you.”

“We miss you too. But your career is important too and we understadn that.” She smiled before letting out a sigh. “I knew what this all was coming into the relationship and I’m going to stick it out with you because I love you.”

Justin smiled. He was so lucky to have found such a loving woman. “I love you too.” He looked at the clock. “I have to get going babe. I’ve got a meeting but give Madison and Tyler kisses for me and keep a few for yourself.” He chuckled as he heard Jennifer giggle on the other line.

“Will do.  I’ll talk to you later. Love you.”

"I love you too babygirl.  Bye." he answered sadly before hanging up the phone. He couldn't wait to get home to his family.

**********

Letting out a stretch he made his way to the bathroom, to take a quick shower before his meeting. It would be the only minutes of peace he would get that day, or so he thought.  Taking off his shirt and opening his shower he let out a yell as he saw a young woman in his shower.  She let out a shrill scream, nearly deafening Justin.

“OH MY GOD! This really is your room!” she yelled jumping into his arms.

“Who the fuck are you?!” Justin screamed a little harshly  “Why are you in my room?”

Trying to be seductive the woman ran her hand along his now bare abs, which he quickly shrugged off. “I’m Kate. I’m your biggest fan and I’d love to get to know you better.” She said trying to give him a kiss before he stepped back.

“Listen, Kate.” He stated simply. “I’m not interested. I’m married and not intrested in anyone else. Now please leave my room before I call security.” He told her crossing his arms.

Smiling cynically she kissed his cheek. “I’ll leave, but this isn’t the last you’ll see of me dear Justy. Bye baby.” She said blowing him a kiss before shutting the hotel room door behind her.

Getting shivers up his spine he quickly jumped him in the shower.  He loved his fans, but those were the ones he could easily do without.

Finishing up his shower as quickly as possible he finished getting dressed before heading to his meeting.  As he sat in the backseat of the car on the way,   he pulled out his phone and typed a quick text to Jennifer.

After that scare with the fan, all he wanted to do was talk to his wife.  Texting a simple. “Love you baby.” He shut his phone as he waited for it to vibrate. Moments later he felt it vibrating in his pocket. Smiling he pulled it out as he read her response. “Love you too stud muffin.” It was simple things like that, that made him fall in love with her



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story