Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter! yayyy <3 thanks for the reviews i love them! keep em coming <33

Katie smiled cynically as she watched Justin go into the building. She was going to get to him if it was the last thing she did. Hearing her phone ring she looked who was calling and smiled.

"Hello?.. Yep. Plan is in motion. Bye." quickly she hung up the phone before she looked once more before walking towards the building. A few hours later she saw Justin exiting the building, cooly she made her way over to him, lightly touching his arms.

Justin spun around at the sudden touch and his eyes narrowed when he saw the girl from the shower. "What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Well well Mr. Timberlake, whats with the snippy tongue? I just came to say hello." she replied with a smile.

"I have to go." he answered simply before slipping into the black car before being driven away.

Kate frowned. This wouldn't be the last time she and Justin would meet.

*******

Justin smiled as he made his way up the steps to his house. It was good to finally be home. As he decended up the steps his phone began to ring. Curious as to who was calling since he didn't reconize the number he decided to answer.

"Uh, Hello?"

"Hey baby." Kate's husky voice replied.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Justin yelled. "How the hell did you get my number?" he asked angrily.

"I have my ways baby. I promised you we'd talk again soon and I always keep my promises,"

"Don't ever call me again." he growled.

"I just want one date handsome. Is that so much to ask?" she asked sweetly.

"NO. I'm married and happy. Now LEAVE. ME. ALONE." he growled before slamming his phone shut. When was this crazy bitch going to leave him alone? He didn't want to come home in a bad mood so he took a deep breath before opening the door

"Hello?" he called to what seemed to be an empty house. Dropping his backs on the floor he heard the pitter patter of little feet running down the hall. Knowing exactly who he was going to see he bent down.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!" came Madison's piercing scream as she flew into his arms, hugging him tightly which he happily returned.

"Hi baby. Hows my girl?" he asked planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Good!" she smiled hugging him even tighter. "I missed you." she said her lip forming a pout.

Justin held her tighter if possible. "I missed you too Maddie. But I'm home now. Where's mommy?"

"With Tyler. Again." she said her pout growing.

"Heyy." he whispered pushing in her bottom lip. "What's wrong baby?"

"The baby gets all mommys attention and not me no more!"

Justin stroked her hair as he sat on the steps with her in his lap. "Mommy loves you very much. Babies just need lots of attention because they are so little. It doesn't mean she loves you any less than Tyler. Okay?" he asked looking down at the young girl who smiled up at him.

"Okie!" she smiled. "Want me to go get mommy?"

Justin grinned. "No, I'm going to go surprised her. Shh." he chuckled when she giggled and nodded.

Making his way up the stairs he heard a soft voice coming from the baby room. Quitely entering he saw Jennifer standing above the crib softly singing to her little boy. It was a beautiful moment that Justin didn't dare interupt. After a moment he finally entered further into the room wrapping his arms around Jennifer making her jump.

"Oh my god!' she yelled turning around before seeing Justin's gorgeous blue eyes looking back at her. "Justin! Your home!" she said jumping into his arms hugging him tightly. When he set her down she smacked his arm. "Don't scare me like that you jerk!"

Justin laughed. "Sorry babe. I had to, you looked so cute." he said kissing her cheek before leaning down to gently kiss Tyler's head as he slept. "Hey big guy. Daddy's home. I missed you." he cooed to the baby. "I missed you." he said taking Jennifer in his lap as they sat in the rocking chair.

She nuzzled into his neck, taking in his scent. "Mmm. I missed you too stud." she said kissing his neck as he let out a groan. She giggled when she saw the effect it was having on him.

She continued placing tiny kisses all along his neck while running her hands up and down his stomach, ending at his pants. Then without warning she stood up, and began to walk out of the room leaving Justin with his mouth open.

"Jennifer Marie that was not nice." he replied huskily as she giggled. "And you find this funny?" he growled when she smiled at him.

"Mhmm. Now are you going to come with me or not?" she replied with a wink.

His eyes lighting up, he jumped up chasing Jennifer out of the room as she let out a squeal, slamming their bed room door behind them.

******

The sun shown through the curtian shining on Justin awakening him from his sleep. He turned his head to see Jennifer sleeping peacefully beside him. She looked so beautiful when she slept, so peaceful. Kissing her forehead tenderly he sat up and stretched. Hearing the baby crying he quickly climbed from his bed and patted down the hall to the nursery.

"Shhh. Don't cry Tyler. I'm here." he cooed picking up his son and sitting in the rocking chair. Slowly rocking back and forth he rocked the crying baby. "How about I sing to you?" he asked even though he obviously wasn't going to get an answer. Clearing his throat he began to sing.

I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the
moon
I will be your hero, your strength, anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time, promise you
For you I will, yes yeah, yeah

"That was beautiful."

Turning his head he smiled when he saw Jennifer resting against the door frame with a sleepy smile. Motioning her into the room she knelt down besides a now sleeping Tyler.

"Good morning sleepy head." Justin said letting his lips grace Jennifers. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yeahh. I heard you singing so I had to come and investiage." she giggled looking down at her son. "Give me my baby." she smiled as Justin carefully lifted Tyler into Jennifer's arms as she rocked him back and forth in her arms, kissing his head before gently setting him in the crib.

Suddenly she got the chills up her spine, as if someone was watching her. She shrugged it off and wrapped her arms around Justin for protection as he smiled down at her.

The figure outside the window glared at the couples intimate moment. If everything goes according to plan they wouldn't have those for much longer.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story