Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took me so long!!!! its been tough for me lately ive been literally swamped with work school, getting my certificate in child development and i had someone close to me pass away so i just didn't feel like writing but i felt bad that i hadn't updated in so long so heres a new chapter!! sorry its kind of short, hope you enjoy it anyway!

Jennifer walked through the grocrey store, Tyler in the cart and Madison walking along side her, holding Jennifer's hand. It was a special night, It was the night before the kick off of Justin's Futuresex/ Love show tour and they wouldn't be seeing Justin that often so they wanted to spend one last night together before the tour started.

"Mommy I want some of these!" Madison said grabbing some cookies off of the shelf. "Please momma?"

"No baby. We're running late as it is. Now put them back." Jennifer said trying to grab the cookies from her daughter.

"PLEASE MOMMY!!" Madison said beginning to throw a fit in the middle of the store.

Jennifer gave her daughter a stern look. "Madison Grace. I will not have you acting like this. I said no and I meant NO."

Jennifer let out a sigh as Madison looked up at her with puppy dog eyes that Justin had taught her. She was going to kill him for this. "Fine! But only one packet."

Madison let out a squeal happy she had once again gotten her way. When Tyler started to cry Jennifer knew it was time to go, he needed a nap anyway. As she turned the corner, a look of horror took over her features as she saw Andrew standing there with a grin on his face.

"Well Hello Jennifer." he snarled. "Funny running into you here." he smiled evilly at her before his smiled softened as he saw Madison, she had gotten so big.

"Hey Madison, nice to see you again sweetie."

Madison looked up him, unsure of who this man is. "Hi..." she didn't know this man but even at her young age there was something about him that bothered her.

"Andrew, leave me alone." Jennifer growled as to not startle her children. 

Trying to walk away Andrew firmly grabbed her arm. "This isn't over." he smiled before walking away.

Tears welling up in her eyes, she wiped them quickly before Madison saw her. "Come on baby we got to go." she said taking Madisons hand and leading her out the door.

********

Justin sat at home waiting for his family to get back from their shopping trip. Hearing the front door open Justin turned to see them walk through the door. His smile quickly turned a frown when he saw Jennifer had been crying. Madison ran upstairs to her room and he waited until Tyler had been put in the baby swing before grabbing Jennifer's hand.

"Baby, what happened?" he asked. Jennifer didn't even answer she just fell into his arms and sobbed. Gently leading her over to the couch he took her in his arms and just let her cry. He didn't know what was wrong but it was obviously something important if she was crying like this. "Baby, please tell me whats wrong."

Wiping her eyes, she only said word. "Andrew."

Angry growing inside Justin he wanted to rip that guys inside apart. "You saw him? What happened?"

"He threatened that it wasn't over. I'm so scared Justin, I don't want him to hurt my babies."

Justin leaned forward kissing her forehead tenderly. "And he won't I promise you, you will be safe. I think it might be best for you to join me on tour." he said looking into her beautiful eyes.

Jennifer looked at him with confusion. "Are you sure? I thought we weren't going to go."

Justin sighed. "I know, but with all this happening, I would feel alot better if you guys were with me. And it would also be fun for the kids to get to see what I do."

Jennifer bit her lip. "I dont know.." she looked at Justin who smiled at her with a hopeful look on his face.

"Alright." she smiled at him as he knocked her over and planted kisses all over her face making her giggle.

**********

Kate glared inside the window watching Justin and Jennifer. Grabbing her phone she dialed a familiar number, waiting for the person to pick up. "Hey. Yeah. Our plan isn't working so far. I think we need to kick it up a knotch. Alright...yeah.. sounds good. Bye." she said with an evil smirk as she hung up the phone.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story