Author's Chapter Notes:
ahh i know i haven't updated this story in SO long i had a complete writers block but i hope you enjoy this!!

Four year old Madison stared in awe as she held onto Justin's hand as he led her through the arena. She had never seen anything like this before. Justin couldn't help but watch the little girl get so excited at seeing everything for the first time. Madison looked up at Justin with an ear to ear grin on her face and Justin gave her the same smile back squeezing her hand affectionately. He turned his head a little to see Jennifer watching the two adoringly as she held Tyler in her arms.

"How cool is this Maddie?" he said bending down to her level.

"Its the coolest!" I wanna go look at EVERYTHING." she said letting go of Justin's had and started to dart off.

"MADISON!" Justin yelled to her in a panic tone which stopped Madison dead in her tracks.

"What?" she asked innocently when she saw the look of fear on her parents face.

"Baby, you can't run off like that. There are too many people here and you could get lost easily. You need to stay with us."

"But.." she started to protest but Justin gave her a stern look. "Okayyyy." she said letting out a sigh.

"Good. Now come on little girl." he said lifting her up in the air as she let out a squeal and giggled when Justin lowered her tickling her sides.

Jennifer made her way up to the two. "Hey baby. You have to go rehearse. I'll take the rugrat here. Go." she said nudging her husband gently.

Justin smiled and peck Jennifer's lips before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her sons head. "Alright. I'll see you guys afterward."

"Have a good show baby." Jennifer waved before sitting down with the kids. She watched in pride as her husband performed with all his heart. She giggled as he sent winks and smiles their way. He was so damn cute, who couldn't love him?

When the soundcheck was over Justin greeted a few fans and took some pictures with them. One of the girls spotted Jennifer and came rushing over. Getting a little worried she grabbed Madison's hand.

"Oh my god hi!" the girl almost shreeked. "Your Jennifer aren't you? Justin's wife?"

Jennifer lifted her eyebrow a bit before giving a nervous smile. "Uh, Yeah. Hi.."

"Oh its SO nice to meet you. I think your so beautiful and sooooooo lucky to have someone like Justin! I'm such a big fan and totally jealous but your so luckyyy." the girl said with a big smile before looking down at the little ones. "And awww your kids are SO cute!!!"

Jennifer gave her a small smile. "Thank you very much." she said biting back her laughter at the excited fan. Justin saw Jennifer talking to the fan and got a bit nervous. Some of his fans could get a little excited and he worried about his familie's safety. Jennifer seemed to be doing ok but he didn't want to chance anything so with one look to the body guards they made their way over.

"Excuse me m'am. Please get back with the group." Lonnie said ushering the girl away from Jennifer and the kids.

"Sorry. I was only saying hi. Nice to meet you!" she shouted to Jennifer as the girl was taken back to the group.

After the girl left Jennifer figured it was best to move away from the group. Justin came over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah we're fine. Go finish meeting the fans babe. We'll see you later tonight." she said giving him a gentle but passionate kiss.

Justin leaned in pressing his lips harder on hers. "Mmm. I love you." he whispered to her.

"I love you too." she said back stroking his hair.

Justin leaned down and gave both Tyler and Madison kisses as well. "I love you guys. "I'll see you tonight." he waved before making his way back over to the stage.

*******

Later that night the family watched the show from the VIP section. They were in a special section of the VIP where noone else could get to them for the safety of not only Jennifer but Madison as well. The music had been too loud for Tyler so Jennifer had give him to the on tour nanny, a woman who assisted Jennifer in taking care of the kids in any way she could. She had taken Tyler back to the bus to sleep. So Jennifer stayed with Madison as they watched the show.

"Daddy awesome mommy!" Madison beamed.

Jennifer smiled down at her daughter. "Yes he is baby. Yes he is."

"What's up New York City?!" Justin yelled to the audience and recieved and ear splitting scream in response. "Woo!" Justin yelled. "You guys are awesome. I hope you all are enjoying the show. This next song goes out to someone very special in the audience. My family is here tonight. Give it up for my stunning wife Jennifer and our beautiful daughter Madison Grace!" The audience cheered and Justin smiled. He was happy his family was accepted by the fans. "This is the song I wrote for my wife a year or so ago. We had gone through a rough patch and this was my way of saying sorry. This is for you baby girl. I love you." Justin said into the mic before sitting down and began to play the opening cords of "All Over Again"

Tears quietly fell down Jennifer's cheeks as Justin began to sing the song to her, looking her right in the eyes. Feeling a tug on her legs he looked down.  "What baby?" she asked Madison.

"I gotta go mommy!" she said doing her little pee pee dance. "Reeeeeeeeeally bad."

Jennifer didn't want to leave right now, especially since Justin had dedicated the song to her. Biting her lip she looked around for Lonnie. Finally catching his eye she motioned him over. "Can you take her to the bathroom?"

"Sure no problem. Come on squirt." Lonnie said taking Madison's hand and leading her away. She turned her attention back to Justin who was giving her a curious look so she mouthed 'Madison, bathroom' and Justin bit his lip back in a smile and nodded as he continued to sing.

Moments going by and Madison still hadn't returned. She felt someone nudge her and turned to see the head of security looking at her with a worried look on her face. They ushered her to the backstage area.

"Madison's gone."

All the color drained from Jennifer's face and everything went black as she hit the floor.

 

*******

"BE QUIET KID." Kate growled holding Madison tightly. She wrapped a bandana around Madison's mouth to keep her quiet. "And don't make any sound" she said harshly leading her by the arm to the car that was waiting out side. Tossing her in the back seat she climbed in the front with the driver and smiled at her.

"We got her." she said smiling at Andrew.

"Perfect." he said with a sly smile as they sped away.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story