Author's Chapter Notes:
THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS!! KEEP THEM COMING <3

Darkness. Thats all she saw was darkness. She could hear faint voices calling her name but couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. This wasn't real. It couldn't be. Her baby was gone. Who would do such a thing? And then it clicked. Opening her eyes she looked around her. Lonnie, a few of the crew members and Justin were standing over her. Her heart racing a million miles an hour and feeling dizzy she tried to sit up. With Justin's help he lifted her into his arms as she began to sob.

Justin didn't care who was around him, he began to sob as well. Holding his wife tightly as they slowly sunk back to the floor crying in each others arms. His little girl had been taken from him. He would kill that fucking bastard who did it, if it was the last thing he ever did. Noone messes with the Timberlake family and gets away with it. Finally after a few moments, Justin calmed himself down a bit to talk to Lonnie as Jennifer continued to sob in his arms.

"How the fuck did this happen Lonnie?!" he said angrily. "It's your fucking job to protect us and our family and you didn't do it! WHAT THE FUCK."

A tear fell from Lonnie's eyes. He felt absolutely heartbroken. It wasn't his fault though. He had taken Madison to the bathroom but of course could not go inside. He figured Madison would be okay and he would be right outside the door when she was done. Moments passed and he didn't hear anything. He called her name but with no response. Finally after 10 minutes he walked into the bathroom. In a panic searched all the stalls. His heart sunk when he saw the broken window across from him. Someone had abducted her. All the blood drained from his face. He loved the little girl, he had watched her grow up and it broke his heart that this had happened.

"Justin, I am so sorry. I can't even express in words. I told you everything that happened. I know I am to partically to blame and I will never forgive myself for it."

Justin took a deep breath. Lonnie had been with him since the NSYNC days, he was family and he knew that Lonnie loved Madison and would never want her to be in harms way. It was out of his hands that something like this happened but in the state he was in, his mind told him to blame it on someone. "I know man. I'm sorry. I just don't understand how anyone could do this to our little girl"

"I know man. We'll find them." Lonnie said wrapping his arms around the couple hugging them tightly.

******************

"MOMMY!" Madison cried shaking violently in Kate's arms.

"Stop it!" Kate barked holding Madison still. "I mean it. Stop." she growled before turning back to Andrew. "How much longer until we get there?"

"Five minutes."

Soon enough they pulled up to the motel in a deserted town. Andrew grabbed Madison holding at eye level. "Now listen. You will not speak a word until I say you can do you understand? Your mommy or dad taught you to listen to adults didn't they?"

Madison nodded in fear.

"Good girl. Let's go." he said holding her against his hip.

Andrew grabbed Kate's hand and intertwined their fingers as to look like they were a family staying over the night. Andrew smiled at the woman at the window. "Hi, I'd like to get a room for three please."

The woman nodded and began to type in the information.

"How old is your daughter?" she smiled pleasantly.

Madison wanted to cry. This was not her mommy and daddy but she was so scared they would hurt her she kept her mouth shut. Maybe they would let her go if she was good.

"My baby is 4 years old. Aren't you princess?" Andrew cooed at her stroking her cheek.

Madison moved slightly away from his touch but when Andrew gave her a silent warning she moved back.

"She's so cute." the woman smiled at them.

Katie gave a thankful smile back to her. "Thank you. We don't know what we'd do without our little girl." she said stroking Madison's hair.

"Alright. Here's your room key. Have a nice day folks. Bye sweetie." she said handing the room key to Kate before smiling at Madsion who gave a small smile back in return.

Once they entered the room Andrew put Madison on the bed. "Stay." he ordered her. Kate gave Madison a dirty look before leaning down to her level. "Madison, do you love your mommy and daddy?"

She nodded. "Yes. They are the bestest."

"Well hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure they don't love you. If they really loved you kid, they wouldn't have let this happen now would they?" she said with an evil sneer. "They would have never let their "little princess" out of their site."

Tears began to fall down Madisons cheeks. "That not true! Mommy and Daddy Love me."

"Keep telling yourself that kid." she rolled her eyes before laying on the opposite bed.

"You call them yet Drew?" she shouted to Andrew in the bathroom.

"About to sweet cheeks." he replied back.

**********************

As Justin held Jennifer crying in his arms he realized he still had a concer to put on. Thankfully it was the last song.

"Baby, I have to go back out there. I'll be back in five minutes okay?"

Nodding quietly Jennifer let go of her husband and immediately grabbed onto Lonnie for support. After the show was over Justin rushed back to be with his wife. As they lay there he called his mother over and asked her if she could take TJ for awhile until all of this was settled. His mother agreed without hesitation. It broke her heart to see her son and daughter in law go through this pain.

Suddenly Jennifer's phone rang. Not reconizing the number, she answered anyone. "H-hello?"

"Hey baby." Andrew said seductivly into the phone.

"ANDREW!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She had no doubt in her mind it had been Andrew who had taken her baby. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. BRING MADISON BACK."

Justin's eyes filled with anger when he figured out who it was that took Madison. He should have known. He hated himself for not realzing sooner. He was going to kill that son of a bitch. Grabbing the phone from his wife he put it close to his ear.

"Andrew. You listen and you listen good asshole. I swear over your dead body if you do not bring our daughter back I will snap every bone in your body and I will fucking kill you." he growled. his fist was so tight he was afraid of breaking the phone.

Andrew burst out laughing which made Justin even more furious. "Good one J. Well hate to break it to you but you won't be seeing your 'little priincess' anytime soon. She is my daughter and I have every legal right to have her."

"NO. YOU DO NOT. She is OUR daughter. You left her, you are no longer father. You fucking asshole!" Justin screamed into the phone as tears fell from his eyes.

Grabbing the phone back from Justin she spoke quietly to Andrew. "Please. Andrew baby."

Justin's head snapped up at that. He wanted to protest her being affectionate with him but then he realized what she was doing so he let her continue.

"Drewyy please bring back my baby."

"Sorry toots." he replied with a growl. "Gotta catch me first." he laughed before hanging up.

"Oh Justin." Jennifer sobbed falling back into her husbands arms.

"We'll find her baby I promise. God please let us find her."

*********************

It wasn't long before news had spred of Madison's disppearing. It appeared on every television show possible, her picture on every street corner. It was getting hard to hide her. Kate cut Madison's long beautiful hair short, up to her ears and covered her with a headband and sunglasses. This was going to be harder than they thought.

Justin and Jennifer sat at home, aimlessly wandering around the house. They didn't know what to do with themselves. They had gone to the police where an Amber Alert had been issued. Everyone in the country were helping the Timberlake's in their search for their baby girl.  Justin had agreed to go on Entertainment Tonight. He wasn't much for interviews but this was an emergency.

"Hi Justin." The host greeted them pleasantly. "So sorry about what has happened. I hope they find her."

"Thanks man." he said sadness deep in his eyes.

"Alright we're on!" called the producer.

"And we're back with Justin Timberlake and his wonderful wife Jennifer. How are you guys holding up?"

Justin shook his head. "I wish I could say we're pulling through but we're not. It's tearing us apart every day that she's not here."

The host shook his head. "I don't understand how anyone could do this." After a few moments more of talking about Madison, and giving out the information to help in the search the host thanked them for being there. "Thank you Justin and Jennifer. The best of luck to both of you."

"Thank you." Jennifer replied quietly. She was too heartbroken to even speak of the situation. She hated andrew with such a burning passion. If she ever were face to face with him again she was going to choke him until he couldn't breath anymore. He had her baby. Her baby. She felt as if her life wasn't worth living anymore. If she didn't have Justin to stablize her, she probably would have jumped off a bridge by now.

Once they got home Justin ushered Jennifer up to their room so she could nap. She hadn't slept in days and it was making her worse. He knew she needed some sleep and even after protesting for over and hour she finally drifted off. Kissing her cheek gently he whispered. "I love you." before exiting the room.

Going outside he shut the door before yelling out an earpiercing scream. All the anger and frustration and hurt came out. The tears began to flow faster down his cheek as he collapsed to the ground. "GOD PLEASE." he yelled to the sky. "Bring our baby back." he said sobbing in his hands.

Finally gaining some composure he stood up, looking once more at the sky. "Please."


Incomplete
katiex0 is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Finally Happily Ever After...Maybe.(Sequel to When Worlds Collide) also liked 193 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story