Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Banner Made By: Me :)

A Love of Two Households
By: Traci W.


Chapter 01: The Start

Jocelyn Peterson sat down in her boyfriend's back porch. He was away on business, and he aloud her to stay there when he was away. She looked out over Malibu, as she relaxed on the balcony and sipped her iced tea. She couldn't believe she was there. She had moved to California to become a writer, all she wanted to do was to get her stuff published. She had been there for 7 years, moving there right after high school to start a life she wanted. She started school at UCLA, and graduated with honor's majoring in communication. She couldn't stand to live where she had come from; Clinton, Mississippi. She left her friend's and family behind to start the life she wanted. Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard the sliding door open behind her. She turned and her boyfriend Joshua Chasez walked over, he was in dress slacks and a blazer. She smiled, and got up.

"Hey baby..." she said her accent semi visible "I didn't hear you get in"
He smiled at her "I just did..." he said simply
She grinned and hugged him tightly "How was your trip?" she asked
"Usual..." he said
Jocelyn broke the hug and looked at him. He was acting really weird, and she couldn't put her finger on it.
"Are you hungry, we could go get something?" she questioned
"No...I had food on the plane" he said simply
"Oh..." she said "Well...let's go inside and I'll help you unpack"

They walked into the house. She closed the sliding door, and they walked up the stairs into his room, and he unpacked his things. Jocelyn sat down on the bed, as Josh put his suitcase on it, and opened it. She looked at him; he was so handsome she didn't know how she lucked out. He took out his pants and shirts that he had worn on that trip and laid them down on the bed.

"Did you bring me anything?" she asked smiling
Josh looked at her, and then took out a newspaper he had in his carryon, and handed it to her.
"Explain this?" he asked
Jocelyn looked at him confusingly, and unfolded the paper. The headline: "Two Timers...Not Just On the Best Seller's List". There was a picture of her holding hands with a guy. Jocelyn looked at him in shock.
"Baby, it's not what it seems" she started
Josh looked at her hurt "It seems to me like you want out" he said
A tear slid down her cheek as she looked at his hurt face.
"No I don't" she said looking at him
"Well that's too bad, because I do..." he said simply
Jocelyn looked at him in shock as she stood "Josh, baby please"
"No..." he said looking away "I want you out of my house...give me your key and get out and stay away from me..."
"You can't mean that..." she said
"Oh I do..." he said holding his hand out waiting for her to give him the key

Jocelyn looked at him, and sniffled. She wiped her eyes and walked over to where she put her purse, and took out her keys. She took off the key that he had given her, and handed it to him. He put it in his pocket, and looked at her.
"Now leave..." he said "Before I call the cops"
Jocelyn looked at him in shock. She grabbed her coat, and ran down the stair's putting her shoe's on quickly and got into her blue four door Ford truck. She quickly drove off; leaving skid mark's on his drive way as she drove down the street.

Hour's later; she lay on her couch in her own apartment. Her face stained with tears as she huddled under her blanket. He had kicked her out, with out any explanation. She turned over and started to cry again as she thought about the first time they had met, sparks flew right away. She knew she was in love with him within a week after they started dating. He had felt the same way, something as little as a misunderstanding could not have made him hate her so much. This wasn't like him at all; he was always the rational one. Her phone had been ringing off the hook, apparently JC had told people about the break up, because they were all reporters, and her friend's asking if she was ok. She couldn't take it anymore. She got up and quickly packed her bag, she was going home. The only place she knew where to go Clinton, Mississippi. She could not stay here with Joshua, and have everyone think she was a two-timing whore. She packed her bags, and grabbed her thing's she couldn't live without, and headed home. She drove, all night and all day.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story