Chapter 12: Craving

Josh’s eyes popped open and he sat up gasping for air. He had nothing but PJ pants on but he was in a cold sweat. He saw her face everywhere it haunted his dreams because he knew he made a mistake. He leaned back against the head board and sighed rubbing his face with his hands. He hadn’t been able to sleep because he missed her more and more with each passing day. He turned his head and looked next to him; empty. He turned and looked out the balcony window. It was open; the sound of the waves and sea breeze came through. Jocelyn loved that window; she would sit out there and write for hours. He sighed and climbed out of bed and padded his way to the bathroom. He looked out the window in the bathroom and saw the sun coming up he sighed and turned on the water in the sink. He had to do some photo shoot today and he knew he didn’t look his best. The make up people were gonna have a fit. He splashed his face with water a few times then padded it dry with the towel. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed he looked dead he had huge bags under his eyes from not sleeping for weeks. He walked back into the bedroom and sat down with a huff on his bed. He looked out the balcony window again; he got back up and walked to it. He stepped out and looked at the ocean it was peaceful and quiet no wonder she loved it so much. He sat down in one of the comfy seats and just stared out at the ocean.

*Flash Back*

They had been going out for about 8 months now. Josh had finally made it big; a big time producer had seen him during his scenes for the soap opera and had stared him for his first big-time movie. Josh was now at a big casting party, they had just finished making his first ever movie and there was a big celebration. Jocelyn had been going around the states for her book tour making appearances and such so she couldn’t make it to the party. Josh leaned against the far wall, a glass of wine in hand, listening to some blonde bimbo talking about making it as an actress. He wanted to leave the reason he had come was because he promised Jocelyn he would; he was in the movie after all. He was nodding his head pretending to be listening when he turned all of a sudden and saw Jocelyn walk in. She had on a short length tight black low-cut dress, black high heel, her hair was up, and she had her make-up on. She had a little purse on her arm and she was looking around. He grinned and turned to look at the blond girl
“Excuse me” he said and walked towards Jocelyn.
Jocelyn was busy looking around for Josh, when she heard her name. She turned and saw Josh rushing towards her smiling. She grinned and started to walk towards him. He met her and hugged her close twirling her.

“You made it!” he said
Jocelyn laughed and they faced each other she wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Anything for you baby” she said
He grinned and pulled her into a kiss wrapping his arms around her waist. Jocelyn kissed him back melting against him. Josh broke it and looked at her.
“I thought you were in New York” he said
“There was a change of plans” she said smiling
He grinned and hugged her. Jocelyn laughed hugging him back. They broke it and Josh grabbed her hand.
“Come on I have people I want you to meet” he said leading her through the crowd

She walked with him as he introduced her to all the people he worked with; co-stars, directors, producers, everyone. She was loving it; he was excited she was getting along. She was talking to one of his co-stars when Josh offered to go get them drinks. He watched her from across the room and smiled. He loved her, he hadn’t told her afraid she would get scared. He knew about the relationship with Lance, he hated the guy for putting her through that but she must have been over it if they had been going out for so long. He was going to tell her…tonight. He walked back over to her with drinks in his hands he stood behind her putting his chin on her shoulder putting her drink in front of her. She took it and smiled and kissed his cheek then went back to talking to Josh’s friend. Soon as the people made their way to the dinning room, Josh grabbed a hold of Jocelyn’s hand and dragged her out to the secure balcony. She giggled as she walked out the cool wind felt nice on their faces as they relaxed against the edge. Josh leaned her against the railing facing her and looked into her green eyes.

“What?” she asked giggling
“I have to tell you something…” he said
She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled “Yes…”
He grinned and kissed her lips lightly, and groaned as she kissed him back. He broke it
“I love you…” he said
Jocelyn looked at him blinking, tears coming to her eyes. Josh noticed them and moved his hands to her face wiping them with his thumbs.
“You ok?” he asked “I didn’t mean to make you cry”
“No…” she said sniffling “It’s not that…”
He looked at her questioningly. “Then what?”
“I love you too” she said smiling “I have for awhile now…I was just too scared to tell you”
He grinned and kissed her head laughing. She giggled as they hugged each other tightly. Neither of them would ever forget that night.

*End of Flash Back*

He broke out of his day dream when he heard his alarm clock go off. He looked at the clock back in the house and groaned. 6:30, he had to start getting ready for the day. He may be heartbroken but to Hollywood…he was a swinging bachelor. He got up and went to shut his alarm off and walked to the closet to get his work out clothes; he had to go for a run, do some jumping jacks and push ups then hit the showers. After that a whole day of being “Joshua Chasez” was ahead of him.

After working out and running for a half hour he headed to the shower. As he was in there he thought…about Jocelyn of course. He needed to get her back, some how some way he needed too. It was killing him that she wasn’t with him. He had to do something, he just didn’t know what. He knew she was in Mississippi, he called her cell phone a couple nights ago and her mother picked up. Her mother loved him so they talked for awhile and she had invited him out. He wondered if she told anyone they broke up, she had to of why else would she have been home for so long. He couldn’t understand it though, she hated that place…but yet…she loved it. He had to get through to her and he didn’t know how. He stepped out of the shower soon after and dried off. He went and picked out some jeans and a nice button down t-shirt. He did his hair with his jell and stuck on some sandals. He walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen to grab some quick breakfast before heading to his photo shoot. He scribbled a note for his maid telling her what he wanted her to do today as he ate his apple. After that he grabbed a bottle of water, his keys, and wallet and headed to the garage. He got into his red Mustang Convertible and headed out to where his photo shoot was…today was going to be a long day.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story