Chapter 18: The Truth

*Snap*Snap*Snap


Will got all the pictures of Jocelyn and Lance he could get, he had followed them to Jocelyn’s house. He wrote down the address, and then finally drove off. He drove down back towards where the INN was. He hadn’t check in when he got there, because he wanted to get right to work. So now he checked in, got his bags out of the Jeep and headed towards the cottage looking room. He put the bags down on the bed and looked around. He ran his hand though his hair sighing, what had he gotten himself into. He looked back at his bags on the bed, and walked over to them starting to unpack them. After he spent an hour unpacking, he set up the laptop on the table. He decided he would get some dinner, shower, make some phone calls, then send Josh those pictures.

~*~

Jocelyn dropped the purse on the floor, as they walked in. Lance dropped his messenger bag as he walked in behind her then quickly tackled her to the couch. Jocelyn squealed as she fell to the couch with Lance on top of her. He looked down at her and put his hands to her face. He watched her; she smiled and put her arms around his waist.

“So, what’s the plan?” she asked
He looked down at her, and smiled
“Whatever you want” Lance said
“Really?” she asked

He grinned. Jocelyn giggled pulling his neck down making their lips meet in a fiery kiss. That fiery kissed turned into making out again, and they began to undress each other. They lay close to each other, and became one together again. Through the kissing, groaning, and moaning they were together. Things seemed so perfect for them right now, things in the world were right again. As Lance reached his peak, he hid his face in Jocelyn’s neck holding onto her, as they both panted. It seemed like forever since they were together like that. But time melted away as they relaxed together. Jocelyn was rubbing his back, grabbing a blanket putting it over them.

“You ok?” she asked
He nodded “Uh huh” he said
Jocelyn laughed, and continued to rub his back
“Rest, we’ll eat when you wake up” she said
“Ok” he murmured “love you Joc” he whispered

Jocelyn smiled but didn’t say anything back; she didn’t want to be hurt…again. She watched him sleep, and smiled leaning back her eyes closing, sleep too taking over her.

~*~

After finishing the things he needed too he was gonna send JC those pictures. He walked over to the desk and sat down at the chair. All he had one were his PJ pants, as he sat there and plugged in his camera bringing up the pictures. He connected to the internet, bringing up his buddy list. JC was on, waiting.

sLiCkStEr: Hey Will
SpYvSsPy: Hey JC…
sLiCkStEr: How was your flight?
SpYvSsPy: It was ok
sLiCkStEr: So…did you get anything?

Will stared at the screen, putting his fingers on the keys, tapping them lightly thinking, then he typed.

SpYvSsPy: I got some stuff
sLiCkStEr: Well send it, what happened?
SpYvSsPy: It ain’t good Jace
sLiCkStEr: Jus send em please

Will sighed, clicked over and loaded the pictures into an e-mail, and then sent them. He waited for JC to respond. A few minutes later, he did.

sLiCkStEr: Who is that guy?
SpYvSsPy: I don’t know, they looked cuddly though
JC did not respond
SpYvSsPy: Maybe you need to move on Jace
sLiCkStEr: I can’t…I need info about this guy
SpYvSsPy: Like what?
sLiCkStEr: Whatever you can find out…interview…remember the pictures I gave you?
SpYvSsPy: Ok…but Jace…this can’t be healthy
sLiCkStEr: Yes I know, but I love her Will
SpYvSsPy: It’s late, I better get some sleep
sLiCkStEr: Alright, talk to you tomorrow
SpYvSsPy: Bye JC
sLiCkStEr: Later Daze

Will signed off, and shut off the laptop and crawled to the bed. He got in and closed his eyes and was asleep in 2 seconds flat.

~*~

Jocelyn opened her eyes slowly waking from her sleep; she had a blanket draped over her and was in a ball on the couch. She slowly woke herself up and looked around. The sun was setting, so the room was becoming dark. She sat up and wrapped the blanket around herself looking around again looking for Lance. She then decided that she would take a quick shower, and then make dinner for Lance.

Awhile later Jocelyn walked out to her bathroom freshly showered. She was in a long robe, hair up in a clip. There was a light on now down the hall in to the kitchen, since it was dark now. She walked through the hall and saw Lance sitting at the table coke can by his side looking through papers his messenger bag sitting next to him. She smiled and leaned against the door way watching him for a minute, and then she walked over behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Hey” she said kissing his cheek
He smiled “Hey” he in return kissed her cheek
“What ya doin?” she asked
“Grading” he said
“Sounds fun” she said

He smiled, and brought her around the chair, so she sat on his lap arms around his neck. He only had on his pair of jeans; he was bare foot and bare chest. His hair was a sweaty mess. She smiled pressing their foreheads together, he grinned rubbing his nose to hers.

“Sleep ok?” he asked
“Yup” she said “You?”
“Oh yea” he winked
She giggled and kissed his lips lightly. He rested his hand on her waist rubbing her sides with his thumbs through her robe
“You hungry?” she asked
He shrugged “Not for food” he winked and started to kiss up her neck slowly.
Jocelyn’s eyes closed, and she moaned holding him closing rubbing her fingers through his hair.
“Mmm Lance” Jocelyn whispered

Lance responded by continuing his journey down her neck. He began to slowly untie her robe rubbing his hands up her thigh, kissing her shoulder. Jocelyn gasped feeling his lips and hands, and began to pant as Lance pleasured her. Finally she had to kiss him; she took her hand putting them on his face making him face her. She moved in, and pressed her lips towards his. Lance groaned holding onto her waist. They grounded their mouths together in a steamy kiss. Lance reached behind her moving his hand across the table knocking everything to the floor along with the empty coke can. Lance lifted Jocelyn onto the table as they continued to kiss. Lance began to take Jocelyn’s robe off, rubbing his hands up her thighs again to her sides as Jocelyn had her hands on his shoulders. Jocelyn began to fall back onto the table Lance lying on top of her. The table creaked, as they laid and Jocelyn broke the kiss.

“You ok?” Lance asked
“The table” she said “It’s gonna break”
He laughed, she smiled and sighed
“Why don’t we eat, then we’ll relax ok?” she suggested
He nodded “OK” he said
He began sitting up, grabbing Jocelyn’s hand bring her to a sitting position. She sat up and adjusted her robe, retying it. Lance went to go pick everything up on the floor as Jocelyn jumped off the table, and walked towards the kitchen.
“Anything specific?” she asked
“Doesn’t matter” he said
She walked to the pantry and opened it, looking through it. Soon they both sat down on the couch with a bowl of Mac and Cheese and beers. They were talking and watching an old movie on TV.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story