Chapter 28: The Truth Comes Out

Jocelyn had finally come to her senses; by that time Josh had her pushed up against the wall, as he leaned himself against her, his hands running through her hair. When Jocelyn realized this was Josh…not Lance; she broke the kiss, panting as she put her hands on Josh’s chest pushing him away.

“Stop!” she almost screamed
Josh looked at her, his eyes full of lust as he watched his one true love.
“You don’t want me to stop” Josh replied, as he moved his face to her neck, kissing it with baby kisses as he moved up towards her ear, nibbling lightly.
Jocelyn closed her eyes, as she moaned, once again lifting the guard. She then heard talking from outside, the door. Lance’s voice…she opened her eyes quickly
“No!” she said more firmly pushing him away.
Josh looked at her, and then heard Lance’s voice as well and he smiled.
“Ah, caught in the act” he replied
“Stop it Josh” Jocelyn said pushing him away, and walked back to the desk. “We’re done; I don’t want to see you again”
Josh smiled “Alright, we’ll see” he said
“And I want you gone…” she said “You have no business here anymore; I want you, Will and Jordana to go…leave my family alone”
“Alright” Josh replied as he walked towards the door

Jocelyn watched him leave, and sat back in her chair taking a deep breath. She sighed closing her eyes. As Josh opened the door, Lance was standing there with Justin by his side. They all looked at each other, as did Jocelyn and she stood up.

“What is it guys?” She asked
“Have you…uh…talked it over?” Lance asked
“Yes…” Jocelyn replied “Josh is leaving…along with Will and Jordana, I don’t want them here anymore”
“In that case…I need to talk to you about something” Lance replied
“Can’t this wait, it’s been a long day” Jocelyn replied
“I’m afraid not” Lance said “You need to hear it before you really decide anything”
Jocelyn sat back down in her chair “Fine…” she replied

Lance and Justin walked into the room, and sat down in the chairs along with Josh. Jocelyn watched the 3 men in front of her, Lance and Justin looked scared outta their minds, and Josh watched them interested.

"So?" Jocelyn said "What is it?"
Lance nudged Justin, who nudged him back.
“Please…” Jocelyn started “You both are acting like children, what’s the deal?”
Lance looked at Justin, who sighed.
“Well…it’s kind of a long story” Justin started, and waited as he watched Jocelyn
“Well get on with it” Jocelyn started getting aggravated
“The only reason Lance slept with April in high school was because I paid him too” Justin blurted out
Jocelyn blinked, “What?” she asked totally confused
Josh’s eyes got big, as he looked at Lance and Justin “Holy shit” he mumbled
“Joc…please let us explain” Lance started
“Explain what??” Jocelyn asked furious “You both set me up…both of you!”
She was freaking out; tears were starting to pour out of her eyes. The two people she loved the most, worked together to drive her away.
“I wanted you to get out of here Jocelyn” Justin started “And the only way to do that was to get Lance to break up with you…because you had no other reason to really stay”
Jocelyn couldn’t believe what she was hearing; her own best friend set her up. She put her head in her hands, tears running down her cheeks for the second time that day.
“What is with the world, and setting me up??” she practically screamed
The three men sat silent watching her; they had no idea what to do.
“I can’t do this” she got up, and rushed out the door.

She ran into the living room, and saw Allyson and Joey getting ready to leave. Allyson saw her, and stopped.
“What’s wrong?” she asked
Jocelyn didn’t say anything, as she ran to her and hugged her tightly and began to bawl on her shoulder. Allyson looked up at Joey, who began to walk towards the back of the house to find out what happened. Allyson rubbed Jocelyn’s back, as she cried on her shoulder.
“Can…” Jocelyn started “Can…I come home with you tonight??”
Jocelyn said, looking at her best friend. Her eyes were red, her cheeks tear stained. Allyson wiped her friends’ tears, and hugged her close.
“Sure you can” Allyson said

Jocelyn sighed in relief, she loved that about Allyson, no questions needed to be answered, and she was just there for who ever needed her. Joey came back a few minutes later, looking disgusted as Lance and Justin followed. He had heard the story, and was infuriated with the way his friends had acted.

“C’mon lets go” he said as he picked up Jenee, and opened the door

Allyson led the way with Jocelyn beside her. Justin and Lance watched as she walked out the door. Jocelyn got into the back seat of Joey’s truck with Jenee, and Allyson got into the passenger seat as Joey drove and they headed towards their home, in silence.

~*~

Soon they reached the Fatone house, and Jocelyn got out getting Jenee out of the back seat. She was dead asleep, so her head was laid on Jocelyn’s shoulder. Jocelyn rubbed her back, as they walked up the steps into the house. Her eyes were killing her; she knew she looked like shit she didn’t even want to look at herself in the mirror. Once inside Jocelyn walked into Jenee’s bedroom knowing exactly where it was, and changed her into some PJs and got her into bed. Allyson watched from the door way, and smiled. She knew Jocelyn wanted to become a mother some day…she just needed to find the right man to make that possible. Jocelyn then turned, and jumped noticing Allyson.

“Geezish” Jocelyn said sighing
Allyson smiled “Sorry” she replied

Jocelyn walked next to her, and whimpered laying her head on Allyson’s shoulder. Allyson smiled, and wrapped an arm around her, as they walked out of Jenee’s room and towards one of the guest bedrooms in the house. Allyson opened a door that was down the hall, and turned on the lights. There was a big bed, with comfy blankets, the night stand with a phone, and lamp on it.

“There’s extra PJ’s in the drawer” Allyson replied “They may be big…but they’ll be alright”
Jocelyn sniffled, and hugged Allyson tightly. “Thank you Ally” she mumbled
Allyson smiled “No problem” she said “Get dressed, I’ll get you some warm milk…it should calm you down”

Jocelyn nodded, as she walked to the dresser. Allyson went into the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk, and put half a sleeping pill in it. She knew Jocelyn wouldn’t be able to sleep otherwise. She walked back into the bedroom, and Jocelyn was getting under the covers, fluffing her pillows. Allyson walked over to her and handed her the glass. Jocelyn took it with a smile, as she drank it. Allyson sat beside her, and listened to Jocelyn as she rambled on for a few minutes before falling fast asleep. Allyson covered her up, then shut the light off and walked out of the room. She then walked into the master bedroom, where Joey was sitting in bed; laying his head against the headboard, reading a magazine. He turned his head when she walked in, and she got under the covers next to him, laying her head on his chest, hugging him close.

"She asleep?" He asked
"Yes finally" Allyson said, as she sighed "I don't know why she came back here, people she loves just cause her pain"
"Because I bet we're more real then people out there in California" Joey replied
Allyson sighed "I guess..." she replied
They were quiet for awhile, when Allyson looked up at Joey.
"So what happened anyway?" she asked "What was the big deal with Josh being there?"
Joey sighed "He set Jocelyn up, he had Will come down to spy on her, to see who she was with, and what not" he said "Will reported back to Josh about Lance, so he sent out Jordana to come and flirt with Lance...so that Jocelyn would break up with him"
"A big ol mess" Allyson said
"Yea...pretty much" he replied "Then...I guess Lance only did it with April because Justin paid him too, he wanted Jocelyn to get out of here...so he set her up too"
Allyson looked at Joey confused "What??" she questioned
"I don't know what the hell goes through their minds sometimes" Joey said "And they claim they love her so much, and they pull that crap on her"
"I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave now" Allyson said, as she laid her head on Joey's chest

Joey rubbed her back, and kissed the top of Allyson's head. Allyson enjoyed having her best friend back, but she knew what happened that night could change everything.

~*~

Josh followed Will’s car back into town, towards the INN. He was at a lost as to what to do now. He could not believe what he had heard in Jocelyn’s office about Lance and Justin. That was such a classic moment, so much drama he couldn’t believe it was real life. He parked his car next to Will’s and got out grabbing his over night bag. Will and Jordana got out of his Jeep, and Will opened the door of the room turning on the light. Jordana walked in followed by Josh, and he threw his bag down by the door.

“So what’s the sleeping arrangements” Will asked “Cause I sure as hell am not sleeping on the floor”
Josh looked around “Well someone has too” he said “There’s only 1 bed”
“Joshy and I get the bed” Jordana said walking up to JC’s side
Will looked at her, then at JC. He was about to gag.
“I’ll sleep in the car” Will said, as he grabbed an extra blanket and pillow.
Josh watched as he left, and shrugged. He picked up his bag
“I’m gonna go shower” he said and walked into the bathroom closing the door.

Jordana smiled, and waited until she heard the shower on before she undressed and walked into the bathroom. She got into the small shower with Josh, and he turned quickly.

“Jordana…what?” Josh questioned
Jordana smiled “Shhh” she replied wrapping her arms around his waist “Jus enjoy it”

She started to kiss down his neck, to his chest, etc. Josh closed his eyes leaning back against the wall and groaned. Jordana smiled, knowing she was giving Josh pleasure that he was in dire need of.

~*~

Lance walked into the bedroom after the long day. After Jocelyn had left with Joey and Allyson everyone pretty much left as well. After that, Lance cleaned up, and then went into his music room to blow off some steam playing the piano. Finally after a few hours, he walked into the master bedroom dead tired. He shuffled his way to the bed, and fell on it face first with a sigh. He lazily climbed into bed, under the covers and shut the light off that was on the bed side. He didn’t know what he was going to do now, he had to work tomorrow, and he had no idea what Jocelyn was going to do. Finally after hours of lying awake staring at the ceiling, Lance closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story