Author's Chapter Notes:
WRN: NC-17 Materical Ahead
Chapter 09: Possibility

~Dream~

Jocelyn and Lance said good-bye to Allyson and Joey outside the huge hall, where their prom was held. Allyson and Joey were going out on the town with some friends to hang out, but Jocelyn and Lance had other plans. Jocelyn and Allyson hugged good-bye.

“Have fun” Allyson said “You sure you don’t want to come with us?”
Jocelyn nodded “Yea…I’m sure” she said smiling
Allyson looked at her and laughed “Don’t do something you don’t want to do” she warned
Jocelyn smiled “I won’t” she said

Lance then came over and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to his chest. Joey went and stood next to Allyson putting his arm around her shoulder, hugging her close to him as well.
“Ready?” Lance asked whispering in her ear

Jocelyn smiled and nodded. Lance took her hand and they said good-bye to Joey and Allyson one more time before they walked to Lance’s car. They sat in silence as Lance drove. They were going back to his place, because his parents weren’t going to be home, so they would be all alone.
“I had a real good time” Jocelyn said with a smile

Lance looked at her and moved his head so his cheek was stick out towards her. Jocelyn laughed and kissed his cheek. Soon they reached his house and they got out and walked hand in hand to the door. Lance unlocked the door and moved out of the way so Jocelyn could walk inside first. Jocelyn walked in, and waited for Lance to close the door she turned and looked at him, and smiled. She couldn’t believe they were going to take that step, she couldn’t be happier she was in love and she wanted to do this. Lance looked at her, and smiled. He walked over to her and kissed her lips lightly.

“You ready?” he asked

She looked into his eyes and nodded. He grinned and took her hand, and they walked up the stairs of his house into his bedroom. He went around and lit a couple of candles, and Jocelyn smiled as she watched him. She then took off her high heels, and Lance took off his shoes, and his jacket. He walked over to where she was standing, and stood in front of her and stroked her cheek with his hand, and she looked up at him.

“We don’t have too” Lance said
“No…I want too” Jocelyn said

Lance smiled and pulled her towards him, into a deep intimate kiss, as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Jocelyn groaned, as her arms wrapped around his neck. Lance ran his hands down her back and slowly un-zipped the back of her dress. Jocelyn broke the kiss, and hugged him close, laying her head on his shoulder.

“You ok?” Lance asked
Jocelyn nodded “Fine”
“If you want to stop, just say it ok?” he asked
“OK” she said
Lance smiled and held her face in his hands, and looked into her eyes
“I love you Joc” he said
Jocelyn blushed “I love you too” she said

They kissed again, and this time Jocelyn started to unbutton his shirt. Lance moved them towards his bed, and gently laid her down on it. Jocelyn laid on her back with Lance over her, she finally got his shirt undone and started to kiss up his neck. He closed his eyes and groaned as he slowly but surely got Jocelyn’s dress off. Lance took his pants off with the help of Jocelyn and they both lay under the covers next to each other face to face. Lance kissed her forehead and rubbed her sides gently and she moved closer to him.

“This changes everything” Jocelyn said looking at him lovingly
“I know” Lance said back grinning
“You ready?” she asked him

Lance smiled, and pulled her into a kiss. During this hot steamy kiss, they got the rest of each other’s clothes off, and Lance lay on top. Jocelyn looked up at him and pulled him into a kiss once again. Lance took this as a hint, and slowly began to make his way into her. Jocelyn hissed and closed her eyes and Lance stopped and searched her face.

“You ok?” he asked
Jocelyn nodded “I’ll be fine” she said “Keep going”

Lance looked down at her not sure, but Jocelyn put her hands on his hips and pushed him towards her. Lance got all the way inside her, then stopped and let her get used to his size. Lance looked down at her and put baby kisses across her forehead and she looked up at him and smiled.

“I love you so much” she said
He grinned “I love you too” he said

With that Lance started to move in and out of her, slow a first then faster with each passing moment. He groaned as they found their pace and he started to kiss up her neck sucking lightly. Jocelyn panted as the pleasurable sensation was filling her body. Soon, Lance had finally reached his peak and came whispering Jocelyn’s name huskily. He was panting and laying on Jocelyn his face hidden in the crock on her neck. Jocelyn smiled, one hand rubbed his back while the other ran through his hair, and she kissed his forehead. His hair was sticky with sweat and soon Lance calmed a little then looked at her, and kissed her lips lightly.

“You ok?” she asked
He nodded “more then ok” he said
Jocelyn smiled, Lance then slowly began to pull out of Jocelyn. She hissed in discomfort and as Lance lay next to her, holding her to his chest and kissed her neck lightly. Jocelyn sighed and closed her eyes.
“Where does your mom think you are?” Lance asked
“With Allyson” Jocelyn said yawning
Lance smiled and kissed her head
“Sleep…” he said
Jocelyn yawned again and closed her eyes
“Night Lance…I love you” Jocelyn mumbled then fell asleep
“Love you too” Lance said


~End of Dream~

Jocelyn woke up with mixed feelings. She loved the dream and it was just like it was their first time, but this was Lance; the man that broke her heart. She turned over and looked out the window. She had to do something, she just didn’t know what. She didn’t have to watch Jenee today because Allyson wasn’t busy, so she was on her own and her mom and dad were working. She got out of bed and fixed her hair; she then put on her rode and walked out into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. She spent the morning watching TV, and eating cereal. Around 11:00 she went and grabbed her note book and started to work on some more stuff. She decided to call Brandon and see how things were going with the media situation.

“Hello?”
“Hey Brandon, What’s up?”
“Jocelyn!”
She giggled “Hey”
“How are you?”
“Good, you?”
“Can’t complain”
“So, how are things in LA?” Jocelyn asked
“Well…there isn’t much talk about you and Josh”
“Thank gawd” Jocelyn replied
“Has Josh called you?” Brandon asked
“Kind of”
“Kind of?” he asked “How?”
“He called me yesterday during the day, he said he was sorry and wanted me to forgive him” she started “Then I went to dinner with a friend and he called again…my mom talked to him…”
“Wow” he said
Jocelyn kind of laughed “Yea”
“What did he tell your mom?” he asked
Jocelyn then told him about the conversation she had with her mom last night.
“He said that to her?” he asked
“Yea…weird huh?”
“Be careful Jocelyn”
“I will…don’t worry” she smiled “I got plenty of people who have my back”
“They might get star struck”
Jocelyn laughed “No…not these people”
Brandon laughed “Alright, so what you planin today?”
“Um I don’t know, maybe work on more book ideas”
“Yuck…work”
Jocelyn laughed
“Jocelyn, come on now, this is vacation”
“Well, there isn’t much to do here in Clinton”
“Why don’t you go visit your old high school?”
“I could do that” she said
Brandon laughed “Good, I better get going…work awaits”
“Aw poor Brandon”
He laughed “Yea…you’ll pay”
Jocelyn laughed “Ok…have fun B”
“I will bye Jo”
“Bye”

Jocelyn hung up her cell phone and laughed. Brandon was right, she had to do something. She got up and shut the TV off then went and got dressed for her day out.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story