Author's Chapter Notes:
If you don't like sex don't read.

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you go shopping for food. You live by your self and don’t want to buy a lot of food in case you don’t get to it. And every time you go shopping you run into him, the most mysterious guy you’ve met; well kind of met. His name is Justin Timberlake he is taller then you and has blue eyes and he likes cream cheese and bagels. You don’t like cream cheese or bagels but you find you’re self down those two isles when you are shopping hoping to run into him.

 

You’ve run into him at least once a week for the past three months and you still haven’t gotten the courage up to talk to him for more then a few minutes and it is always about the time when you dropped the liter of milk and it exploding all over the place. That was the first time you talked to him, but not the first time you noticed him. You had noticed him a few weeks before that and secretly wanted him then and there. He was wearing a pair of light grey shorts and a white tee-shirt; he looked good enough to eat.

 

Two weeks after you first saw him, he saw you and smiled at you which caused you to drop the milk. He rushed over towards you to see if you were alright, he gripped your arm just above your elbow and touched your shoulder; you almost died at the feel of his hands on your body. He asked you if you were okay and all you could do was nod your head.

 

Ever since that day you shop slower then normal, it now takes you an hour instead of 20 minutes but it’s all worth it if you get to talk to him for a few minutes. Of course you go home to your vibrator and pretend it is him that is making you cum hard. Wishing it was him making you cum.

 

You slowly make your way down to the beer, it’s Friday night and it’s a party for one at your place again. You grab a six pack of Bud Light and go to check out, you glance at you watch and notice you’ve been at the small grocery store for over an hour and he still hadn’t showed up. Maybe if you get drunk enough you’ll call the number he gave you last week. Just thinking about him coming over to your apartment makes your stomach tighten and your vagina wet. You start to think of all the places you two could have sex, on the kitchen table, up against the wall next to the front door, the shower, on the floor in the hall way.

 

You are half way to your car when your thoughts of fucking Justin Timberlake in the recliner your grandmother gave you comes to a halt as someone calls your name.

 

“Hey Lindsey!” You turn around and there he is walking towards you a lopsided grin stuck on his perfect face.

 

Taking a deep breath you manage a small smile and a meek, “hey” his way. H grabs a few of your bags his hand brushing up against your own and just the slight feel of his fingers on you make your heart flutter with desire.

 

“What you doing tonight?” He asks as the both of you stop and put the bags in the truck of you car.

 

Hopefully fucking you until you scream my name Is the first thing that comes to mind but you shake your head of that thought, that might send him packing for his car. You take a deep breath, one you wish you hadn’t because you can smell him, he is that close to you.

 

“Party for one” You point to the six pack of beer with a small smile, you feel like a looser admitting that to him.

 

“Want it make it a party for two?” He smiles with a slight raise of his eyebrows.

 

He puts his hand on yours and shuts the truck, a smile still on his face waiting for you to answer him. All kinds of thoughts race through your mind and you know exactly what will happen if he comes over and that just makes you even wetter then you already are. You look down at his hands and then up his arms to his shoulders and finely land on his face. You imagine his strong hands gripping your ass as he fucks you hard up against the wall in your front room making you scream out in pleasure.

 

“Yeaah…” You almost moan out but catch your self not wanting to freak him out though he’ll either be freak out or enjoy stepping foot into your house. You haven’t had sex in four months and you need to get a release before you explode.

 

You give him directions to you house and he says he’ll meet you there in half an hour. You race home and try to clean up as fast as you can, you have to change your panties because the other pair was soaked by the thoughts of his strong arms forcing you down on the bed and fucking you into oblivion.

 

You conveniently turn off the Air Con just so you have some sort of excuse as to why you’ll be wearing booty shorts and a sports bra when he shows up. Maybe he’ll even stripe down to his boxers or boxer-briefs or briefs which ever he wears. You are half way done with your fourth beer when the door bell rings and you are almost tempted to turn the AC back one because it is a little to warm for your liking.

 

“Yer here!” You smile grabbing his arm and pulling him into your apartment and finish off your beer. “Sorry about the heat my AC is out!” still holding on to him you stop and look at him.

 

You catch him staring at your barely covered ass and that makes you ache to feel him inside of you. He licks his lips slowly and his eyes travel up your body and stop at your face. Your heart beat picks up as well as your breathing and before you can stop your self you’ve attached your lips to his and in a hungry and demanding kiss pushing him up against the wall.

 

His hands travel the span of your back and grab you ass tightly pulling you closer to his erected penis and you moan feeling it pressed up against your inner thigh. You run your hands down his chest and pull at the belt buckle then the pants pushing them down to his thighs. He pushes you forwards slightly and finishes undressing his self, you barely have time to get your shorts off before he slammed your back against the wall; he grabs your leg from behind the knee and pulls it over his hip. He kisses your jaw and over to your ear before stopping, he takes a deep breath.

 

“I’m going to fuck you so hard.” He growls into your ear it’s like he is reading your mind, this is what you were day dreaming about before you ran into him at the store.

 

You barely get a nod of the head in before you take in a sharp breath as he pushes the head of his penis into your dripping wet entrance. He grabs your other leg and hoists it up on his hip and slowly pushes in you he takes a deep breath as your heat surrounds his throbbing dick. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his hips as he grips your ass and starts to thrust deeper and deeper.

 

Your body is on fire, all you can do is moan out his name which isn’t noticeable over his grunts and curses of how fucking tight you feel to him. You start to feel as if you are floating on air when a numbing feeling starts to wash over you starting from your toes your back arches and unintelligible words start rolling out of your mouth as you start to shudder against him, your vagina muscles start to twitch causing you to pull his long hard dick in as far as it can go. He thrust a few more times before he slams in and holds tight, you can feel his dick pulsate in you as his semen fills you up.

 

“Sweet Jesus!” You mumble against his neck as he slides out of you and lets you down on your feet.

 

“You can call me Justin, but Jesus is fine.” He smiles as you step around him and start towards the couch.

 

“Well da…” before you can finish what you were going to say he has pushed you over the back of the couch and is attacking your lips with his own.

 

You tremble at the thought of him fucking you again as you let your hands wonder the span of his back. This is going to be a great night you think as he pulls your hands off his back and holds them tightly above your head.

 

 


Completed
monkeymonkey85 is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story