Author's Chapter Notes:
just an idea
Five drinks, after party, and a dare.“Jace,” she giggled as he started to kiss her neck.“What,” He asked not bothering to look up.“Their staring,” She laughed and he then looked up at smiled at the two people who stood in front of them at the altar, “Sorry,” he blushed and pulled her to his side.Later kisses escaladed to the removable of a clothes and the rustle of sheets and moans of the two people together.“I can’t believe you dared me to marry you,” he said in the afterglow.“I can’t believe you took it on,” she laughed still drunk and he started to laugh with her just as intoxicated.“I never turn down a dare,” he said and kissed her again and pulled the covers over their heads.

--

She opened her eyes a groaned as the sunlight hit her in the face, “Gah,” she groaned but her voice went to a whisper as she felt the hand move against her waist and wait, her waist was bare.

“Shit,” she mouthed afraid to look over.

“Fuck,” she heard his voice and closed her eyes, it wasn than she remembered the word dare, the kisses the, what was the last part, she couldn’t think of it.

“Anielle,” he questioned into her ear.

“JC,” she whispered.

“What are you doing here, and, shit,” he said feeling the flesh of her side against her side.

It was then that she turned around to look at him feeling his hand drop off her to the bed.

“What exactly did we do,” he asked rubbing his hand over his head not totally moving, it was then she saw the ring on his left hand. Her mouth opened in shock as she watched his hand go through hair.

“What,” he asked looking at her than turned his hand to look at it seeing that she looking at it.

“JC,” she asked when she saw his eyes go wide seeing the ring that sat on his left ring finger.

He then took her hand up into his and it was then she finally saw watch she had felt on her finger the moment she woke up, not one to wear jewelry in general.

“All I can remember is a dare,” Anielle told him.

“A dare,” he said that he closed his eyes in a groan.

“What,” she asked.

“A dare to marry you,” JC said looking up at the ceiling and it was then they both remembered that night they thought they forgot.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story