You know, what they say, when you live your life time seems to fly by? Well that’s exactly what happened to JC and Anielle as they both got sucked up in their jobs.

JC had been away for the most of the week in New York talking to the people in his new label and setting up dates for the release of the single under them and a video and everything else.

Anielle had been just as busy with the schools coming by for the events they had been holding all month, but that didn’t stop the feeling she got every morning lately which she was going through right now.

Wiping her mouth as she flushed the toilet she looked at her red face. She had been getting sick for the past week now, usually only for the first thirty minutes or so after she woke up.  That added to the factor of her missing her period date completely she knew what had to be up, “Or else there is seriously something wrong with me,” she laughed looking herself in the mirror.

“Baby you here,” JC‘s voice said coming from downstairs as she heard the door open and close.

“In the bathroom,” Anielle said trying not to kneel to the porcelain God again.

“You ok,” he asked coming to see her sitting on the edge of the tub near the toilet.

“I will be in a minute or two,” she told him as she pulled her hair out of the pony tail ran her fingers through it and was about to put it back up before JC who had sat next to her grabbed her hand and ran his hand down the back of her head.

“Ani, what’s going on,” he asked making her look at him

“I’m late, and well,” she waved her hand towards the toilet since it was kinda oblivious that she had been throwing up from the smell.

“How long,” he asked placing his arm over her shoulder.

“A week,” she told him.

“Why do you seem scared,” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she whispered looking away towards the tile floor.

“Baby, I know this isn’t the best time for either of us but do you really think I wouldn’t be happy about us having a kid,” he asked.

“I don’t know if I’m ready to be a mom, heck if I’ll even be a good mom,” she told him look up at him wide eyed.

“I think you will, I see you with my sister’s kids and yeah, you defiantly will,” he smiled.

She smiled back.

--

JC had gone with Anielle to the doctor appointment she had actually had set up on Wednesday when she realized she was late.

They were sitting in the doctor office and Anielle was playing drums with her pen on her sneaker.

“What a way to spend a Saturday,” she mumbled making JC chuckled.

“Mr. Chasez, Mrs.” The doctor nodded to the both of the as he entered the room.

To Anielle hearing that was weird, because even though she knew she was married to JC no one had called her that besides JC when they were being silly, and really she hadn’t even changed her last name to it yet, was that something she should do she questioned realizing than that both the doctor and JC where staring at her.

“What,” she asked.

“Did you just here what he said,” JC questioned.

“I sort got distracted sorry,” she said looking up at the doctor who just smiled.

“Well as I told your husband, you are official pregnant, Congrates,” he said.

Anielle smiled but at the same time she started to cry.

“Anielle, what is wrong,” JC asked coming closer to her as the both stood up and thanked the doctor.

“Nothing, I don’t know why I’m leaking,” she laughed a little.

“Well stop leaking your gonna make me leak,” he told her with a chuckle.

“Oh, no we don’t want the Tin Man to rust,” she said and when JC grabbed her and pinched her sides making her laugh she snorted.

“Great, I’m married to a snorter and someone who pees their pants,” JC but still hung on her in a half way hug.

“I did that once,” she said.

“I’m never gonna let you forget it,” he told her with a smile before he kissed her forehead.

“You made me do it,” She told him with an open mouth in shock.

“I make you do a lot of things so,” he said but when she went to say something back he kissed her on the mouth to shut her up.

--

Anielle and JC went to the store picked up some food and headed home.

As the unpacked the stuff JC started questioning her everything about pregnancies and babies that he didn’t know.

“How far a long are you,” was the first question that came up.

“Six weeks come Monday,” she told him and he looked at her like huh.

“It’s about a month and a week roughly,” she told him with a shrug.

“Wait, your already down a month, we need to go get you stuff,” JC said slightly panicked.

“JC, the doctor gave me the stuff I needed today and the dates I need to go in for checkups and such, can we wait till maybe I’m at least two months before we go bum rush a baby store,” she questioned.

“Why don’t you seemed thrilled about that Idea,” He questioned.

“About bum rushing a baby store,” Anielle asked and he nodded.

“It's not that, I’m just in a state of awe right now,” she told him relaxing a little bit when he came over and placed his arms around her from behind an pulled her back against him as he rested on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

“I’m in awe too, but doesn’t explain why you seem like you’re here physically but not mentally,” he told her making her take a sideways glance towards him.

“Maybe because it still doesn’t seem real,” she told him feeling JC place one of his hands under her shirt and placing it on her stomach rubbing back and forth slowly.

“I love you,” he told her after a moment.

Anielle smiled up at him closing her eyes when he kissed her temple.

“I love you,” she whispered back.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story