--chapter 10--

Walking through the baby store a couple weeks later Anielle stopped for a second to ask JC something looking back to where she last saw him she saw nothing but the empty rocker he had been sitting in.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned in the air hearing a laugher of a little child and JC's mix she followed the sound walking around a set of furniture she found JC at a little girls height as he talked to her and made her laugh as the mother of the child look on with a smile.

 

 

"Honey what are you doing," Anielle asked coming up smiling towards the women as she smile back.

 

 

"Just talking to Jessie here," he said like it was obvious.

"He asked if he could practice talking to a kid," the women laughed.

 

 

"He didn't, JC," Anielle said with an open mouth.

"Oh like you never though of it, close your mouth dear you're gonna catch flies," he told her standing up to kiss her cheek.

 

 

"Why your tummy big," the Jessie asked Anielle.

"I'm having a baby," she smiled slightly coming down to come eye to eye with the girl.

 

 

"Mama, why ain't your tummy like that, you having one too," the little girl inquired to her mother making her chuckle.

 

 

"Honey, you know how I said it takes so long," The mother asked, the child nodded.

 

 

"She's further along than me," she told her.

"Oh, ok," the girl said than begin to swing her doll around.

 

 

"How far along are you," The mother asked.

"About month and a half," Anielle said with a nod.

 

 

"Good, Luck," She laughed when her daughter started to pull her towards the toy area.

"You too," Anielle told her as she waved at both of them.

 

 

--

 

 

When they got home Anielle pulled her shirt back against her stomach, than let it go, looking in the bathroom mirror, than did it again.

 

 

"Kat, what in the world are you doing," JC questioned coming it to see her do it again.

 

 

"I'm I already that noticeable, Casper," she asked him.

"Baby don't say it like it's a bad thing," JC said coming over to her pulling her shirt up off her stomach and resting a hand on her little round belly.

"I'm just saying, don't you think for only almost two months it's kind of big," she asked.

"Some people show at first more than others, some don't show till the last couple months," JC said with a shrug but laughed when Anielle looked at him with how in the hell did you know that look.

 

 

"I talked with Heather about some things ok," he told her kissing her temple.

"When are your parents coming down again," she questioned relaxing his is arms as he pulled her in for a hug and began to scratch her lower back.

 

 

"Next week," he told her than begin to kiss her neck.

"Jace," she warned.

 

 

"What, do you find it weird that I still want to," he asked knowing she felt him against her body when he moved his hips with the statement.

 

 

 

 

"Only because I find it a little awkward," she told him.

"Well when your almost gonna pop and you have a belly like here," he said placing his hand out.

"Than it will be awkward," he said with a grin.

 

 

"Thanks," she told him sarcastically.

 

 

--

 

 

"Jace," Anielle yelled through the house the next day, chuckling when he came rushing in panicked.

 

 

"Calm down," she told him first but he went about checking her out.

 

 

"Baby, I'm fine," Anielle said laughing.

"How can you find this funny, you yell my name and you expect me not to come rushing in here like some thing is wrong," he asked looking at her with a glare.

 

 

"Honey, if something was wrong, I would have added get your ass down here now ok," she told him.

 

 

"Fine, what you need," he said as he sort of walked away towards the fridge making her follow him into the kitchen.

 

 

"You know how I was just on the phone with my parents," Anielle asked.

 

 

"Yea," he half way mentioned not really looking at her as he grabbed a frozen hot pocket from the freezer and begin the process of heating it up.

 

 

"Their coming for dinner," She said sheepishly making JC drop the hot pocket on the counter and it hit the edge making it fall to floor.

"As in tonight," he asked.

She nodded than was quick to add, "They wouldn't take no for an answer baby honest, they said it didn't have to be anything special just wanted to check up on me," She smiled watch JC pick up his hot pocket off the floor and still stick it in the microwave.

 

 

"Your still gonna eat that," she questioned.

"I just swept yesterday, plus one God made dirt, dirt wont hurt, and two most of the shit with be killed by nuking the bastard anyways," he said with a shrug.

 

 

"You talk to your mother with that mouth," she asked him and he just shook his head at her like har har and said, "No, but it works on you," he told her.

 

 

"Joshua Scott Chasez," she said with a slightly higher voice.

"Anielle Elizabeth Straton," he said mocking her.

 

 

"That sounds weird," Anielle said.

"What that were married and you still have your maiden name," he questioned

 

 

She nodded.

 

 

"Well do something about," he said picking his hot pocket out of the microwave but threw it when he burnt his hand, making it land with a smack on the counter top.

 

 

Anielle laughed but stopped when JC glared at her.

"Don't make me chase you, for laughing at me," he told her.

"I'm not suppose to over exert myself," she said watching him come closer as she backed away.

 

 

"Than don't run," he said softly as he came up close to her.

"Wasn't planning on it," she said letting him take her lips in a sweet kiss.

 

 

--

"That was interesting," Anielle said after sharing a take out dinner with her folks and JC watching him clean up he was quiet.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned.

"Jace," she said again when he didn't answer her.

 

 

"Jace," she questioned when he didn't answer her the second time.

"WHAT," he said with a growl.

 

 

"What crawled up your butt and died," she said looking at him strangely.

"I just, How can they com in and say that we rushed this how can they act like what we have will fail, THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE," he said ending in an almost yell.

 

 

"Casper," Anielle said softly coming over to him.

 

 

"Don't just, I'm sorry Kat I just need to be alone tonight," he said after placing the paper plates and such in the trash and walked away.

 

 

"Damn it," Anielle said with a bit of her lower lip.

--

 

 

They didn't speak all night and when Anielle woke up in the morning JC had already left, he did leave a not on the fridge that said he was sorry and did love her. She had requested the day off to go to her check up and went about watching TV and making breakfast heading to her appointment around ten she smiled when an idea came to her as she parked in the lot and headed into the building.

 

 

"You see that is the head and the shoulder, and well if I go here we should hear a heart beat as soon as I turn this knob up," the doctor said as he moved the cool object around on her greasy belly.

 

 

"Wow," Anielle said listening to it.

"Is it suppose to be that strong," she questioned.

"No, hold on a second," The doctor said moving the thing around for a moment than smiled.

"What," She asked the doctor not really sure what she was looking at.

"Let me print these and than change your medication ok," he said taking the shot he had and pressing a button and wiping off her stomach.

 

 

"Wait change my medication," she asked.

"Yes, you see here," he said pointing to the screen, "is one head and arm, and well here is another arm in the opposite direction and there, is the other head, Anielle you are having twins," he told her.

 

 

"Twins," she said almost breathless.

"Yes, congratulations," he told her as he handed her the picture and than helped her sit up as he told her he would be back with the medication change.

 

 

--

"Twins," she said as she walked out of the building and went towards her car and headed towards the court house making sure she had the paper she needed in her bag.

 

 

A few hours later she came home a house that smelt wonderful, "JC, I know you can't cook who is here," she asked walking she saw him looking at her like shut up.

 

 

"I know how to cook when it involves directions," he told her showing her the box of pre-made casserole.

 

 

"Well if dinner is fine come here I want to show you some things," she told him.

Walking over to where she stood next to the island in the kitchen he leaned against as she pulled two pieces of paper out of her bag handing the bigger one of the two to him first.

 

 

"Officially today Anielle Elizabeth Straton has become, Anielle Elizabeth Chasez with a marriage license and request to change her name," he basically summarized from what he read.

 

 

"Really," he questioned.

"Who's going too fast now," she smiled at him laughing when he kissed her face all over as he hugged her.

"Boy if that got you excited check this out," she said handing him the sonogram from her check up.

"See that right there is a head and an arm," she pointed out to him making him smile.

"And right there," she said pointing towards the other side of the black and gray picture, "is another head and arm," She said smiling as he looked at it for a second than his eyes got big as he turned to look at her.

 

 

"Twins," he questioned.

"Yes, that is why I'm so big at only two months," she told him with a smile.

"I get to have two kids with you at once," he asked with an even bigger grin than the name change got.

She nodded laughing when he pulled her up in a hug and spun around.

"I love you Kat," he said keeping her up in the air as her arms rested on his upper arms as he held her by her waist looking up to her.

"I love you Casper," she said leaning her head down and stealing a kiss.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story