Author's Chapter Notes:
inspiration baby- its your friend. SO ARE COMMEnts- so dont forget! lol.

It had been about a month and a half since the baby store when Anielle waddled her way down the stairs one morning, mumbling curse words under her breath.

 

 

"Something the matter," JC asked with a smirk than a chuckle when all he got was the evil glare as she waddled past him towards the kitchen for breakfast.

 

 

"Damn it," She yelled as she dropped the orange juice as she bumped into the corner.

 

 

"Baby," JC said coming over to her but she just looked at him.

"Don't," she said.

 

 

"I'm just trying to help," he told her.

"Than take this and carry it for another five months," she said rubbing her hand over her swollen belly.

"You don't want to carry our children," JC questioned.

"No, Casper," She said quietly coming over to him and hugged him as he hugged her back.

"I just didn't think I'd be this big, I wouldn't be surprised if it were triplets," She said but jumped when JC placed his hand over her mouth.

"Don't say that," he told her making her laugh.

 

 

"I'll be honest with you if I could I would take it on," he told her.

Anielle smiled closer her eyes for a second feeling JC press kisses to each lid.

 

 

"Well can you at least clean up the juice for me," she smiled as she opened her eyes.

Saluting her like a solider he went about getting a mop and water and cleaned up the mess, in the process he made her breakfast after he got her out of the kitchen, placing pancakes in front of her with eggs and her glass of orange juice he smiled.

 

 

"Pretty proud of yourself eh," she asked and he nodded.

"Only because you can make these and I can't," she told him cutting her pancakes.

 

 

"You don't have the patients for it," JC shrugged.

"When it comes to my food no, I don't," she laughed as she dug in.

 

 

--

 

 

Placing some pictures and cards from co-workers in the baby book Anielle was making she watched JC watch his Redskins play the Packers, it was a pretty lazy Sunday afternoon, but it was what she loved.

 

 

Anielle thought back to when JC's parents had visited almost a month ago how the had embraced her just like she had been Heather so unlike her own family.

 

 

When she thought about it she really wondered where she got that from since the only people in her family still married where her Dad's brother and his wife, who fought like Ray's parents on Everyone Loves Raymond, that and her dad's sister but she never really saw them so did that count?

 

 

"You're over thinking something again," JC said not in question just in statement.

"How do you know that," she said.

"Because I know you, even after things have been set in their way or you set things up, you question it," he said.

 

 

"So what are you over analysis this time," he questioned.

She looked at him with a grimace, should she really say that she was questioning how she loved especially when it came down to he was the one she did it too.

 

 

"Ok now you're over analysis telling me so I know it's about something that I'm in," he told her.

 

 

"Ewe, get out of my head," she told him closing the baby book and pushing her self to stand up off the couch but JC pulled her back.

"Anielle," he questioned her.

 

 

"Your parent's verses mine, how yours are so loving, and mine and well my family is just," Anielle shrugged.

 

 

"Dysfunctional," he asked making her look at him in shock but he only chuckled.

"Anielle, I know it may not seem like it but everyone's family is that way," he told her.

 

 

"But how is this gonna work out if all the people I know and was raised by never stayed married or they end up fighting all the time," she questioned.

 

 

"Are you really questioning this," he asked with raised eyebrows.

"I guess I am," she sighed.

"Why," he asked.

"You know I really don't know, I was just seeing the difference in our families and it just came to me," she said.

 

 

"Can I give you some advice," he asked.

Nodding she smiled when he ran his finger down her cheek.

"If you start to question something, think if you have an reason behind questioning it in the first place, if you don't just let it go," he told her softly.

 

 

"Easier said than done," she told him.

"I know, but like this for example, you don't have any reason to question us do you," he asked.

"What no, I mean I'm scared because well where being honest right," She asked.

JC nodded.

 

 

"This has been moving a little to fast, I mean I'm not unhappy with where things are, but they happened kind of fast," she said.

 

 

"Life works that way sometimes," he said than poked her belly twice.

"And something's take time," he told her kissing her cheek.

"Don't I know it," Anielle groaned making JC chuckle.

 

 

--

 

 

Walking down towards her car after work she felt the flashes she saw them out of the corner of her eye, they had been getting greater in number lately, and the stories were wild from the truth to well you know the media.

 

 

"So, Anielle who's the father we know it can't be JC," one guy said holding a video camera.

 

 

She looked up at him with hurt in her eyes.

 

 

"Awe did I strike a nerve," he asked.

"Only in your damn naïve head," she told him walking faster as she made it to her car.

Staring it up she didn't even give a second thought, they were impairing her sight and in her way on purpose so she just drove through, she heard someone scream bitch as she almost hit them as she made her way out on to Sunset Blvd.

 

 

Making her way up to Mel's she pulled in and saw from a across the street some more people taking pictures as she exited her car and took her valet pass from the guy.

 

 

She waved at them with a smile, "At least they have the curtsey to not be in my face," she said to herself.

 

 

Taking a seat she smiled at the man across from her.

 

 

"How you hanging in there honey," Jordan asked rubbing her hand.

"Just barley, I almost hit one pulling out of the House of Blues," she said clicking her fingers in an oh darn face making Jordan laugh.

 

 

"I'm sorry that you got dragged into this, I know you and the guys just got a label and are trying to get your first single out there and JC and I aren't making it any easier,"

 

 

"Now hold that comment and forget about it Anielle I mean honestly you really think we care how we look in that light, what we want is people to interested in our music not what hot rumor the media wants to focus us on, the people who matter will see you guys our friends and that media is a sick twisted game nothing more," Jordan explained and smiled.

 

 

"Besides look what I ordered you," he said as a waiter placed a cheesecake in front of her.

 

 

"You know you're the best right," she smiled.

"I know now finish that before JC gets here," Jordan laughed.

 

 

"Right the sweet Nazi," she said rolling her eyes as she dug in and smiled when the first bite melted into her mouth.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story