Author's Chapter Notes:
happy turkey day...

Flipping through a magazine Anielle stopped and read something and her eyes went big.

“Ok that was definitely something I didn’t need to know,” She said as she closed the magazine and saw Jc look up at her in question as they sat in the waiting room for their almost last appointment before the babies where due.

“Page 23,” She told him handing over the magazine not wanting to think about it.

“In the last 3 months the baby will gain anywhere from a half to a full pound everyday,” Jc read out loud making Anielle groan.

“Did you have to repeat it.” She questioned him making him only shrug his shoulder than kiss her cheek.

“You’ll be fine,” he told her, but she just rolled her eyes making him chuckle as they heard her name be called.

--

They had found out about a month ago that they were gonna have a boy and a girl so they weren’t really twins, but fraternal twins.

“Explains the whole twin ordeal,” Heather said looking up at Anielle as they had brunch one Wednesday afternoon.

“Why because they don’t run in either side of our families that we know of,” Anielle questioned and Heather nodded as she chewed.

“So where is my brother at anyways, I thought he was the one who set this up since I’m never in town,” she said raising her hands to make air quotes.

“Funny you should say that,” Anielle laughed, “His record label and Eric called him in around eight this morning, said something about last minute change of plans,” She told Heather with a laugh as she bit into her toast.

“Speaking of the Devil,” Anielle said not even a moment later when her phone went off with JC’s ring tone.

“Baby,” Jc said the moment she breathed.

“Why you calling like your in trouble,” she asked looking at Heather who gave back a funny look.

“I might be,” he said.

“What,” Anielle said and jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder and his voice in her other ear.

“I said I might be,” he told her as he sat down next to her giving his sister a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Hanging up the phone she looked at him as he got situated.

“And you called me why,” Anielle asked.

“Well, I knew if I just came and sat down, I wouldn’t have the guts to tell you what you might not like,” he said softly looking down at the menu.

“Just Spit it out,” Heather said making him chuckle.

“Ok ok, first the good news, my record is gonna be released at the end of the month instead of in December, when the babies are gonna be due,” he said with a smile making Anielle smile for only a moment than she went back to her thoughts.

She heard Heather say so, but she knew the music industry she knew the ins and outs its what she made her life on, what she studied in high school, college.

“Your tour is moved up,” Anielle said looking up at him biting her lower lip as she saw him tell the waiter what he wanted.

JC nodded as he turned to face her when the waiter left.

“To when,” Anielle asked.

Jc drummed his fingers on the table and looked at her, “First week of December,” he mentioned.

“Wait, so your gonna miss the Holidays,” Heather said.

“Not now Heather,” Jc told her in a brotherly tone.

“Your gonna miss them being born,” Anielle said softly as she rubbed her belly but her hand stopped when Jc put his on top of the hers.

“Never, even if you go in labor middle of the show, I’ll tell everyone that I’ll come back but I’m gonna be a Dad,” Jc smiled till his eyes squeezed together on that one making Anielle laugh.

“Ok Dad, as long as you promise,” Anielle said and JC nodded.

“Yes Mami,” he told her kissing her cheek than her jaw than her mouth.

“Ok would you guys stop the food is here,” Heather said like the very annoyed sister making JC chuckle as he leaned back in is seat and Anielle giggle feeling better now that she knew he’d be there.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story