Author's Chapter Notes:
merry christmas and happy hoildays lol

chapter 11-

This isn't what she wanted, here it was the release party of JC's CD and where was she, stuck in bed in her PJ's.

A week ago she had gone into what they had told her was false labor but after running some test the doctors told her it would be best with the weight of the babies and their moving to head. That she should be on bed rest until she went into labor.

"Stupid doctors," Anielle mumbled hearing Jc singing to himself as he got ready in the bathroom.

"Hey Jace what if I," Anielle started to say till Jc put his head out the door and pointed at her.

"You don't move a muscle unless its getting up to use the restroom," he said.

"What if I get hungry or thirsty," I asked.

"Christine is coming over," he said moving back into the bathroom.

"Wait, when," She said Christine was her friend from college who she hadn't see since she graduated because she had moved up to San Francisco.

Chuckling he came out with shaving creaming in his hand and put a but on her cheek and the rest on his face.

"She called while you were in the shower and said she was in town so I asked her to come over and help us out," Jc said.

"I talked to her like a month ago," Anielle said wiping the cream from her face, watching Jc placed a little shaving cream on his nose between his eyebrows.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I don't want to have a uni-brow," he said as he walked into the bathroom making her laugh like a hyena.

--

Christine had shown up right as Jc had been gather his last minute stuff to leave. They had shared a quick conversation since they were friends as well, but most of it was Jc making sure that Anielle followed doctor's orders.

"Just make sure she isn't trying to sneak out or do something," Jc said and stopped when Christine placed a hand on his.

"Jace, I got it covered ok, she's my best friend and those little kids I want to spoil like their my own when they come out, just go have fun, but not too much," Christine smiled making Jc ruffle her hair.

"Hey," She said pulling back.

"Sorry its just you remind me of a younger version of Heather," he said with a shrug as he walked back up stairs to get the last of his stuff and tell Anielle he was heading out.

"Let me just call her and tell her that," She told him and laughed when he sent a glance from his shoulder her way as he got to the top of the steps.

Anielle was making her way back from the bathroom when JC came in he gave her a look as she stopped mid step and just threw her hands up in the air and sat on the floor, "I had to go to the bathroom ok, I have four little feet pressing on my bladder," she said and JC just shook his head with a smile as he came over and sat next to her.

"I know it sucks, and honestly I probably wont be there long, I'd rather be here with you," he said rubbing her swollen belly.

"Jace," Anielle said placing her hand on his.

"What," he questioned.

"Don't come home on my account, have fun live it up, ok," Anielle said and smiled, "For the both of us."

"I'm already living it up right here," he said running his other hand through her hair.

"Your such a corn ball," Anielle said with a grin.

"You love it," he said.

She just shrugged her shoulders which made Jc pull her closer and tickle her side.

"I gotta go now, remember you promised to call me if anything," he said but was silenced by her lips to his cheek.

"I got it ok, go have fun with your album release," she smiled making him grin like a fool.

"I love you," he said as he pulled her up and lead her to the bed.

"As I love you," she smiled.

--

It had to be about midnight almost one when Anielle woke to the sounds of Jc coming into their bedroom.

"Jace," she whispered.

"Sorry, I just stubbed my toe," he said.

"I thought I told you not to come home early on my account, don't those things go till like the wee hours of the morning," she asked stationing her self to face him.

"Do, but I usually leave early anyways don't worry about it, I really just wanted to come home and do this," he said as he came and laid on the bed next to her as he pulled the covers up over him.

"You wanted to come home and lay with me," She asked.

"All night long," he told her kissing her cheek.

Smiling she kissed his lips and he pulled her to him.

"Really," she questioned.

"Really," he said making her giggle.

"Jace, don't take this the wrong way but um," she said blushing.

"OH, you don't," He asked trying to pull his oblivious affection for her away.

"Hell, no come on I'm a horny pregnant women," she said but slapped her hand over her mouth at how easily it had slipped out making him laugh.

Jc chuckled a little before he kissed both her cheeks.

"How bout we take it nice and slow, and if it gets weird for either of us out or if I do, we can stop," he said.

Anielle smiled.

"Ok," she said and started to giggle as he pulled the blanket over their heads.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story