“Breathe,” Anielle told her self a couple days later when she woke up to a sharp pain. The breathing wasn’t helping and well she knew here water had broke because the bed was soaked.

Thing was she couldn’t find JC, calling him at the top of her lungs for the past five minutes did nothing but make the pain worse.

Finally she had called Heather to come and get her take her to the hospital, and grabbing her jacket she pulled it on and went to change her pants, she didn’t know why but she just did.

Pulling the door open she got down stairs and turned the corner and it was than she saw that the recording light was on in the studio.

“No wonder he didn’t hear me,” Anielle grumbled as she made her way towards the door but the moment she did a contraction hit her and she screamed, “JACE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!” Bending towards the chair near the door she placed her hand on her swollen belly and looked at the door which had not budged.

 

When she thought she would have to get back up to bang on the door she saw the light go off and it was than she called him again.

Anielle finally saw the door open and JC look around and stop when he saw her hunched in the car, “Jesus what the hell is going on Anielle what’s wrong,” JC said rushing to her side.

“You heard me,” She questioned.

“The last two times yea,” he said helping her up and she rolled her eyes at him.

“If you didn’t notice I’m kind of in labor here,” She said and it was than his eyes lit up and he got panicked.

“Right, um yeah lets get your stuff um,” he said rushing to the hall closet to grab the bag that had been ready for the last two weeks and than he stopped when there was a knock on the door.

“I called Heather let her in, neither of us are in a state to drive,” Anielle said as she made her way towards the door.

“Why are you so calm,” he asked still standing there.

“I’m not ok, I ; just lets get me to the hospital than I’ll scream and break your hand,” Anielle said as she opened the door herself.

JC smiled and chuckled a little as he handed the bag to his sister and then helped Anielle to the car.

--

It had been four hours, since she had gotten there and the contractions had gotten worse and worse.

“How much longer can this take,” Anielle said with a sighed in a break between them.

“You have to be at least six centimeters apart,” Heather said hander her a cup of water with a straw.

“I’m only three,” Anielle groaned making her sister in law laugh.

It was than JC came back into the room with two stuffed animals and an arm full of balloons, “Jace, don’t you think you’re a little early for that stuff,” Anielle asked and chuckled when he shrugged and kissed her cheek.

When he was about to move away was when she grabbed his hand and started to squeeze as another contraction hit her.

“BREATHEEE,” JC said bending a little when he was taken off guarded by the pressure on his hand.

“You breath, you did this to me,” Anielle said but than laughed at herself than after a minute she said

“Ok its good its going away,” and breathed in deeply.

Taking a damp cloth to her head JC smiled at her, “Where gonna be parents soon,” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Anielle could only smile back and rub her thumb on his hand.

“Knock, knock how we doing in here,” the doctor asked as he came in with his clipboard.

“I don’t know you tell me,” Anielle said making him laugh as he took a seat at the end of the bed and looked at his charts than at her.

“I say one more good contraction and you’ll be moved to the delivery room,” He said as he got up and patted her knee and than threw his glove away.

“I should asked for the c- section,” Anielle said in a sarcastic tone making everyone laugh.

“Don’t worry they will be out before you know it,” the doctor said as he wrote something on the chart and stuck it back on the door and headed out.

“Heather, can I have a word with my husband,” Anielle said after a moment and watched as Heather nodded and left the room.

“What’s up,” JC asked getting close as he could whipping some of the sweat from her temple than kissing her cheek.

“Thank you,” She said to which JC gave her a confused look.

Smiling she touched his cheek, “for knowing me inside and out and loving me anyways for these two beautiful babies about to be born, and for giving me a life I couldn’t even dream of having but I’m so happy I got,” Anielle said blinking to keep the tears at bay and touching his that came down his cheek

“I don’t know how many times I questioned it and I’m glad I never stopped because honestly Anielle your all I’ve been looking for, I always said that I was never ready to settle down and marry because I never thought I could have this with you and it never seemed right without that piece, so thank you too baby,” JC said and whipped at the tears that came down her cheek.

“I love you,” they both said at once making each other chuckle and than they shared a simple kiss.

--

It took five hours and an episode of Simpson for Anielle to be finally be taken to the delivery room but once she was there it was like a blink and she was a mother.

She was now resting back in her room as the nurses where cleaning and clothing her little ones when she heard a knock on the door.

“Hey honey,” Karen said as she and Anielle’s mother walked into the room.

“Hey when did you guys get here,” She asked given them each a hug.

“While you were in delivery, where’s my son,” Karen asked.

“Probably waiting by the window of the nursery for them to bring out his kids,” Anielle laughed making both women chuckle.

“I’m gonna go find him ok,” Karen asked her and left when she nodded.

“I’m so proud of you,” her mother said after a moment when she sat at her side.

“Since when mom, you and dad told us how you felt at dinner that one night,” Anielle reminded her mother of the fact they said they were going too fast that it wouldn’t last the night they had come over.

 

“I’m sorry I just,” Her mom started again but Anielle held up her hand.

“Mom I love you I do, and I accept your apology but I’m not the one you should be talking to,” She told her and her mother nodded.

“I’ll go get your father,” She went to get up when Anielle grabbed her hand.

“Thank you grandma,” Anielle smiled making her mother laugh.

“You can’t call me that only your kids can,” She said as she kissed her daughter’s cheek and left the room.

Anielle heard some whispering and she guessed she had fallen asleep for a minute or two when she saw her family and JC’s in the room talking in whispers around her looking to her side she saw JC looking over two little carts and smiling.

“Hey dad,” She whispered to him making him turn and look at her with a smile.

“Hey mama,” he said coming over to kiss her cheek and than said, “You wanna hold your babies?”

Nodding, JC helped her up and move the bed she could lean against it.

Taking each sleeping little one out of its bed he handed them to her softly.

Placing her daughter on the right and than her son her left.

“So, what are their names,” Anielle heard her father speak up.

Smiling she looked at everyone as she kissed each one on their heads, “Her name is Karen Joyce, and his is Joshua Michael,” she said looking towards her father who smiled since his first name was now his grandson’s middle and than to Karen as well, who smiled at her.

After some talking was done each family member slowly left saying they would see them soon.

“Do you hear that,” Jc asked.

“No,” Anielle said looking at him funny.

“Exactly its quiet,” he said as he picked up Joshua and sat as much on the bed as he could and only smiled at Anielle when she scooted over so he could share the bed.

“So mama how is my little KC doing,” he said already giving his daughter a nickname.

“Sleeping like an angel how’s my JC, and Josh doing,” She asked making him blush.

“Where doing fine,” he said and Anielle chuckled as they both watched their little one sleep Anielle placing her head on JC’s shoulder and he rested his against her head.

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story