Author's Chapter Notes:
the end.... enjoy.

“Karen Joyce Chasez, how many times do I have to tell you not to pick on your brother,” Anielle scolded her daughter who was now three years old after she had taken his stuff animal away and played keep away with it.

“He took mine,” she said pouting her lip and Anielle shook her head she was sure that would have worked on JC, good thing he was in the studio doing some work on a band’s album but with becoming a stay at home mom until the kids where old enough to go to school and working on her first novel she felt like should switch places with him, well half the time anyways she loved her kids.

“I know and I already told him about that, now go to your room till I say you can come out,” she said turning Karen around and pushing her towards her room.

Turning towards the playroom where the incident had occurred she saw her little Josh, as sure as she was that Karen was rapped around her husbands finger she was sure the little boy who had fallen asleep on the stuff bear in the corner was rapped around her’s.

Picking him up she carried him to his room and taking his stuff animal with him and picked up Karen’s which had been behind the bear she headed towards the kids room.

Opening up the door she say her daughter with her head on her arms laying on her bed placing her son on his bed she placed his stuffed animal near him and watched him cuddle up with it before she walked over towards the other bed.

“KC,” Anielle whispered making her look up at her with her blue eyes she got from her father.

“I’m sorry mama,” she said.

“I know, here,” she said handing over the stuff animal her brother had hidden from her.

“I’m I still in trouble,” she questioned.

“We’ll see ok, how bout you take a nap and cool down and depening on what Daddy says,” Anielle started to say till Karen’s eyes got big.

“Daddy’s coming home,” she asked.

Anielle nodded, “Tonight, baby he’s been gone long huh,” she questioned and Karen just nodded.

“How bout I stay here till you fall asleep and than if your not up before Daddy comes home I’ll let him wake you,” She said to her daughter as she pulled her up in her arms and snuggled into the bed as much as she could being a full grown woman in a toddler bed.

--

Opening the door he called out to a house that was actually dark, but it seemed that everyone was home.

Turning on the hall light as he made his way towards the stairs he called again, “Anielle, KC, Josh,” he said than coming up towards the kids room he saw the from the light of the window his son who had joined his daughter and wife on one bed snuggled up together sleeping away.

“Welcome home,” he whispered to himself as he went over to the bed and picked up his son and placed himself next to Anielle who held Karen and smiled when he saw her open her eyes and smile at him.

“Hey Casper,” Anielle whispered.

“Hey Kate,” JC smiled back kissing her forehead than his daughters and than his son’s as he snuggled into the small bed with his family for the night, and breathed in his wonderful life as he shut his eyes.


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Married On A Dare also liked 284 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story