Anielle sat with a button up t-shirt of JC’s as she watched him talk to someone on the phone once it went off about three seconds ago in the middle of their silence once they realized what they did.

 

“Fuck Eric, don’t think I know that, and don’t talk about her that way,” he said.

She watched when he turned around and looked at her before he whispered something in the phone and held up his finger telling her to give him a minute. With her nod, he went to the bathroom of the hotel they were in and shut the door.

 

“Eric, look what can I do, if I pull out of this it will be just like what happened to Britney and than they’ll hunt Anielle down and I can’t have that,” he spoke into the phone as he watched his movements in the mirror.

 

“JC I know you care for her, but you can’t protect everyone,” Eric’s voice told him.

“I don’t just care for her and I have to protect her,” JC said sitting on the lid of the toilet.

 

“What, come on JC she is almost half your age,” Eric said reminding him how while JC himself was in his early thirties, she was in her early and he meant early twenties.

 

“You know you’re not just my manager you’re my friend,” JC said placing his head in his hand.

 

“And as your friend I say the same thing,” he told JC.

“You want me to submit her to the media and get it annulled,” JC asked with big eyes.

“It’s the best decision,” JC heard but before Eric could utter another word he spoke.

“Best for who my image, no I can’t do that to her,” Jc said.

 

“And what do you think this will do keeping it up like you said, you can’t protect her from everything,” Eric said.

“Well no, but I helped put her in this situation and I’m not about to let her life be ruined by it,” JC said.

“Fine, do what you want but don’t,” Eric started to say.

“Don’t say it,” JC said than hung up on him.

 

“Jace,” he heard her voice on the other side of the door and than a knock.

“Come in,” he said with a sigh as he put his phone on the sink counter top.

 

“I’m sorry,” she said coming over to him.

“What, why are you sorry,” he asked taking her hands in his.

 

“I dared you knowing fair well that you well,” she said waving the hand with her ring in the air.

 

“Yeah, but I agreed to it and so it’s both our faults,” he told her as he stood up and pulled her to him.

“And I gotta say you looking pretty cute in my shirt there,” he said making her shaking her head against his chest.

“Pervert,” She smiled.

 

“No, for once I’m not,” he said pushing her back to look her in the face.

“How did you come to this brilliant deduction Watson,” She asked.

“Well Sherlock, I’m your husband now, so it’s only natural,” He gave her an evil grin.

 

“You know I never double dog dared you, we could get out of this if,” she stopped when he placed a hand to her cheek and made her look up at him.

 

“Anielle look, whether it was a dare whether it was something else, I’m not gonna just end it,” JC told her rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

 

“Why,” she asked almost in a whisper.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he did it again looking away from her and again nothing came out.

 

“Jace,” she questioned placing her own hand on his cheek.

“Can I just keep you,” he asked.

“What,” she questioned looking at his soft eyes that stared into hers.

“Can I,” he started to say in the same tone before he shook his head clearing his throat.

“You know since this will probably never happen for me being married and all, could I, well we try this for awhile, just for kicks,” he asked with a silly grin.

 

She swallowed hard as she than licked her lips.

“We haven’t really done anything yet, well I mean besides last night and well there are pieces missing of that up here,” she stated tapping her forehead with her finger.

 

“Were just going backwards,” he smiled at her.

“Well than,” was all Anielle could say as JC brought her face closer to his.

“So that means I can do this,” he said and he met her lips with his own and ran his hand through the back of her hair and down to her neck as her hand latched on this his neck.

 

Pulling apart she smiled up at him.

“Just one thing,” she said with a blush.

“Yeah,” he said placing his forehead against hers.

 

“What happened last night,” she said and he made a sound for her to go on.

“Can we work up to that, I mean if you want maybe you don’t,” she started to mumble and JC kissed her to stop her and smiled as he pulled away, “I wouldn’t kiss you if I didn’t want to,” he told her.

 

She opened her mouth and said, “ I mean can we work up to it because well I had cougar of the alcohol last night and well, I’m the cowardly lion with out it,” she said making him chuckle.

 

“Let me hear your growl,” he said with a laugh.

“Grr,” she said softly in almost a kid like voice.

 

Pulling her in for yet another kiss he felt her hands run down his back and jumped as one landed on his ass.

“Cowardly lion my ass,” he said.

“Yes, what about it,” she asked and he closed his eyes and grinned at her like, I can’t believe you just said that.

 

“Well my cowardly lion, I think its time for me to shower, and you to go get your stuff from your room,” JC said.

 

“But Scarecrow, Why do I have to move my stuff,” Anielle asked.

“Are you implying I have no brain,” he asked.

“If the crows aren’t coming around than,” She let out a scream as he picked her up and took her out of the bathroom and threw her on the bed and started to tickle her.

 

“I’m not a scarecrow,” he said while making her laugh as he fingers tickled her skin.

“Well do you want to be the tin man with no heart,” she asked.

“NO,” he said with a shake of his head as he hands stopped but didn’t move from her body.

“Well than Dorothy, I don’t know what else to call you,” Anielle smiled.

“That’s it,” he said and picked her up again putting her up over his shoulder.

 

“JC, what are you gonna do,” she asked but didn’t see or hear from him as he walked away from the bed. He stopped at the door way for second bent down a bit than back up and opening the door he sat her outside.

 

“JC,” she questioned as he handed her purse and shut the door.

“Fine than TIN MAN,” she said whacking the door with her hand, and headed two doors down towards her room.

 

JC chuckled as he heard that as he headed towards the shower, she’d be back with her stuff when he done he was sure.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story