As she packed up her stuff after her own shower she thought about the last couple months since she had met JC.

 

It wasn’t anything special she had just moved up to LA from Santa Ana from going to school, she graduated with an Associates of Art Degree in music, doing sound. She currently worked as the programmer assistant for the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd.

It was only coincidence that they met when they did, even though they would have run into each other eventually with the friends they had.

It was late night or early morning however you wanted to look at it, the time was two in the morning. She was sitting at Mel’s Diner a little north of the House of Blues eating her cheesecake and sipping on a hot chocolate.

 

“Anielle,” she heard a voice and looked up saw Jordan the lead singer of the band who’s show she just watched and an old friend of hers come up.

 

“Hey what are you guys doing here, I figured you’d be long home by now,” she smiled hugging him as the rest of the members of the band a few other people came around him and her.

 

“We were chilling there and decided to come out and get a bite, what are you still doing out,” he asked since it was about an hour after the show had ended.

“I just got out actually, had to have the cheesecake,” she smiled as she motioned to her plate.

 

“You and that stuff girl,” Jordan laughed.

 

Soon they were all sitting around talking and laughing Anielle looked over at the person acrossed from her and smiled.

 

“Hey, I don’t think we’ve met before,” she said sticking out her hand.

“Yea, I’ve seen you around though,” he said placing his hand in hers.

 

“Anielle,” she smiled.

“JC,” he said with the same smile back.

They didn’t talk about much but the same question that everyone asked about her name came up, and for some reason when she heard it from him it didn’t annoy her  as much as others did when they asked.

 

“So Anielle, how did you get that name,” he asked.

“My mom forgot the D,” she smiled.

“Ah,” he said with raised eyebrows.

 

“Yea, I like it though, there were like three other Danielle’s in my classes as I went up in school always; I however was the only Anielle,” She smiled.

“As I think you’ll ever be,” he laughed and made her chuckle.

 

--

Once she had moved her stuff into the room JC looked at her with a frown, ‘What are you sad about now,” She asked.

 

“Are you trying to say I’m a sad drama queen,” he asked.

“I was thinking more along the lines of Emo but ok Queen,” she laughed and he just groaned.

 

“You changed out of the shirt,” he said coming up to her and tugging on her tank top that sat against her jean capris.

 

“It was too inviting for things I the cowardly lion is not ready for.

“Well than how is this not suppose to be inviting you know I find just a pair of jeans and tank top on a women, incredibly sexy,” he smiled running a hand down her arm.

 

“Alright Toto,” she smiled.

“The dog,” he asked with shock.

 

“Well I’m not going to call you the great OZ,” she laughed.

“Your ball buster you know that,” he said.

 

“I don’t think I recalled ever touching your,” she almost said till her placed a hand over her mouth.

“Metaphor my dear,” he said with smile but his face turned when she slowly licked the inside of his hand with her tongue that was still on her mouth.

 

“Ani,” he said as he pulled his hand away.

She only smiled at him.

 

“Your gonna get it,” he said with a wag of his finger but she shook her body like ohh I’m scared making her jump at her but she squeaked a little but ran away from his grasp little by little till he trapped her in a corner of the room.

 

“I told you, not to tempt the great and powerful Oz,” he said.

But she started to laugh and the laughter started to mix with tears when she couldn’t stop.

“It’s not that funny,” he told her.

 

“But it is,” she laughed and only laughter even harder when it started to tickle her.

“Toto, oh my Toto,” she sang as she laughed pulling her body away from his as she bent down and sat on the floor not being able to stand any longer.

 

“I want a divorce,” he said seriously but when she looked up at him he cracked a grin and made her laugh even harder and before she knew it, Anielle had wet her pants.

 

“Damn it, JC look what you made me do,” she said as she got up off the floor laughter put aside as she grabbed for her jeans from last night which were still on the floor and grabbed a pair of underwear from the suitcase next to the bed.

 

“That was all you,” he said with smirk.

“Shut it Toto,” she said with a pointed finger as she disappeared behind the bathroom door.

 

“Toto,” he said out loud than shrugged his shoulders, it was better than being the scarecrow he told himself.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story