Unwrapping a starburst she stuck it in her mouth and bit the edges a little to make it mushy than continued to suck on it, she watched from Eric’s side as JC talked to the interviewer as they had made their way down the red carpet of the event.

 

“So now that you have broken ties with Jive where can we see this going,” the lady asked.

 

“Only up, I got to take my recent album with me so as soon as that ink dries on that paper where ever I go, I’m sure we’ll fiddle with the CD a little but than promo begins,” he smiled.

 

“Something else is on the up and up isn’t, we all have been noticing that ring on your left hand, now is it something besides just a fashion piece,” She asked and JC grinned looking back at Anielle than towards the lady with the mic.

 

“Well, I’ll just let it speak for itself, since I really haven’t worn it and now I never take it off,” he smiled and thanked the lady for her time before heading over to his little posse.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to say anything,” Eric asked when he saw JC place his arm around her and took an unwrap starburst from her and pop it into his own mouth.

 

Shaking his head as he sucked on it he looked at Anielle and than kissed her forehead.

“If they figure it out and want to come out and say it I won’t deny it but their just brushing the issue now,” JC said with a shrug.

 

“Besides its not really there business,” Anielle said receive a look from Eric, “What its true,” she said and he just threw his hands up in the air and waved them saying follow me.

 

“I don’t think he likes me very much, anymore,” She said.

“You and him use to get along fine what happened,” he asked and she took his left hand in her left and hand crossed the ring fingers and looked at him like hello.

 

“He doesn’t want to see you get hurt,” Anielle said as she watched Eric talk briefly with the interviewer as we approached.

 

“I’m sure he doesn’t want you to get hurt either,” JC said touching her nose.

“Only where you’re involved,” she told him popping another starburst in her mouth.

 

“You better not eat those all my cowardly lion,” he said as he eyed the one that went into her mouth.

“You know if anyone else was called that they’d be insulted,” she said.

“But your not anyone else, your you,” he smiled.

 

“Brilliant deduction Toto,” she smiled and laughed when he pinched her sides and kissed her temple before handing her off to Eric to talk to ET.

--

 

“Its out, were no longer secret lovers” she breathed with a laugh, as she tossed the newspaper towards JC a couple days later as she walked in from work. She had ended up moving into his house after they had gotten back from being in Vegas where this whole thing had happened.

 

“You know their getting slow,” he laughed just skimming the paper before he set it down on the floor and pulled her to him on the couch so she laid on top of him.

 

“How was work,” he asked.

“Pretty good, I set up some stuff for the foundation and helped with the sound for the show they’re having tonight before I left, the guy couldn’t get his levels right,” she smiled.

 

“Awe, my cowardly lion is such a good helper,” he laughed.

“Are you mocking me Toto,” Anielle asked.

 

“I don’t know, maybe,” he grinned.

“You know, that’s not a good idea,” she said with a glint in her eyes,

“Why not, you’re the cat and I’m the dog,” he said making circles with his fingers on her back.

 

“Don’t you forget I’m a very big cat and you’re just a tiny toy dog,” she grinned.

“A TOY DOG, are you trying to say something,” JC asked.

“What ever do you mean,” she questioned with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

 

“That’s it,” he said and flipped them over, so she was on the bottom looking up at him.

“What are you gonna do, Toto,” she asked.

“Well, I think your getting a little to big for the cowardly britches,” JC said and was interrupted but her laughter.

“JC, stop your gonna make me pee my pants again,” she said placing a hand to his chest.

 

“Not with me on you,” he said getting up off the couch.

 

She smiled for a second as she got up and eyed him.

“What,” he asked.

 

“You’re so full of promises,” she said.

“Huh,” he questioned.

 

“Promises, Promises, Promises,” she said in a sing song voice as she walked towards the back patio door.

“Where’s the action,” She questioned looking over her shoulder at him with a dark glee in her eyes.

 

“Have you been drinking,” he questioned as she opened the door.

“Only water, my great and powerful Oz,” she said trying to be serious but started to laugh half way through, holding on the door she saw JC eye her and the look told her she should run.

 

“Bye,” she said quickly and push passed the open door towards the backyard feeling JC on her tail.

“Get back here, or I’m gonna show you how powerful I am,” he said coming after her like a mad man.

 

“But oh great and powerful Oz, you’ll only hurt little old cowardly lion me,” she said and he got closer and yelled, “Little old whatever my ass,” he said as he saw her stop behind the patio furniture. She smiled and he bit in his lower lip as the stared at each other from across the backyard.

 

“What about your ass you don’t have one,” she said a second later and he just laughed.

“You’re a little too late on your come back my dear,” he smiled as he got closer to her,

“Who cares I still said you have no ass,” she said like a mocking child.

 

“You’re the one who grabbed my so non existed ass,” he said with a smirk.

 

She didn’t say anything as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards him and placed his mouth on hers creating a fire like kiss that seemed to catch them both my surprise as they pulled apart and looked up at one another.

 

“Jace,” she whispered.

“Yea,” he asked.

 

But she didn’t say anything instead she looked down and than placed her head on his shoulder.

“Anielle,” he asked.

“Nothing never mind,” she said shaking her head against his shoulder.

What she wasn’t telling him she was thinking, that kiss and placed the last pieces of the hazy night back in Vegas that they had called Dare night into place, and damn did they get it on.

 

She smiled against JC’s next and placed a kiss on his collar bone through his t-shirt.

“What are you doing,” he asked.

“Trying to be like the Tin man, but remembering my lion heart,” she whispered against his neck.

“Baby,” he whispered bringing her head up to meet his as he kissed her softly this time.

“You wanna do it with the Tin man, I knew it,” She said her tone changing quickly.

 

“Anielle, what the,” he said looking at her with smile but confused all just the same.

“JC and Tin man getting giggle with it,” she giggled dancing a little but stopped when JC grabbed her by the waist.

“Tin Women,” he said growing fearless as his hand went up her shirt.

“Bionic Women,” she asked slightly breathless.

 

“Hell ya,” he said taking her lips to his own in a sweet kiss.

“You and your sci- fi,” she said.

“You love it and me baby,” he said as he kissed her again and than pulled her inside the house.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story