Anielle work up in bed a looked around the room she had been staying in and took a look around listening to the sound of Jc’s voice down the hall, and then she heard another voice it took a second to release who it was but she figured it was Tyler.

“Jace, you got to be kidding me you just decided to rush into this after a drunken dare,” he asked.

“It's not like that, were comfortable with it and I don’t want to hurt her,” Jc said.

“Hurt me,” She whispered from the room as she continued to listen to the conversation and thought about the relationship they had so quickly been falling into the past couple days, it was like the where married, expect they never really showed any intimacy unless they were out in the public or well there was that night that started this, and last night had something in it.

“What am I doing,” she whispered pulling her blanket over her body and sat up and looked at the mixture of paintings and pictures of friends and family on the wall across from her.

When did her and JC become this couple, why did they become this couple and it was then she remembered what he said, “to protect,” she whispered.

Yea it was true she reasoned if they had just been normal they would have got an annulment and stayed friends with a story to tell. He didn’t want her life ruined because of his fame and what it would do to her if they showed he was human.

“He doesn’t want this,” Anielle said to herself and looked down at the comforter in silence.

“Hey there sleepyhead,” JC whispered from the door way with a knock making her look up.

“Hey Toto,” she smiled.

“What’s wrong,” he questioned coming in a sitting on the bed.

“You don’t want this do you,” she said.

“What,” he questioned.

“Us,” She whispered.

“What do you mean I don’t want us,” JC asked.

“You’ve been protecting me all along, you just don’t want to ruin my life because that is what would happen if we let the cat out of the bag, you don’t want this,” she said.

“Do you,” he questioned.

“What, this isn’t about that this is about you,” she said looking up at him pulling her tank top back over her shoulder as she stood off the bed.

“Anielle this is a two way street here,” he said.

“Oh sure now,” she said.

“What,” he said with wide eyes.

Coming over to him, she poked him, “Did you ever question me did you ever ask if I was alright with this,” she started getting up in face.

“Did you ever ask to see if I wanted to go along with this,” she asked and took a breath and JC stepped in.

“No I didn’t but I wanted to protect you I wanted to,” he started to explain but she stopped him.

“That’s right you wanted to take care of me, you wanted to, you still see me as a kid huh,” she said.

“Anielle, come on you know I never thought of you that way,” he said.

“OH really than why are you always trying to be there, always telling me and helping in what is best,” she said.

“Because you’re my friend and I thought I was yours,” he said looking at her sadly.

“Friends don’t marry friends on dares JC,” she explained.

“Friends don’t dare other friends to marry them,” he through back at her.

“OH real mature,” she said.

“I just wanted to be on the same level with you,” he said with a  glare.

“Maybe we should just get this annulled and let the wolves attack because, yes,” she said.

“Oh no, that only works when I say it,” he said coming over to her.

“JC, I don’t know what to tell you, everyone is against this and maybe their right, I mean we were drunk, we weren’t thinking,” she said.

“Maybe we actually where this time,” he whispered.

“What,” she questioned.

He shook his head.

“Just stay, ok calm down, have a shower, eat some food,” he said coming over to her and rubbing her shoulders.

“Where you going,” she questioned as he headed out of the room.

“Gonna go shopping with Tyler, “he smiled.

“Tell him I said HI,” she said with a grin but one that did not reach her face as she headed towards the bathroom that connected to her room.

He nodded as he watched her leave the room and close the door.

“Why didn’t you say anything,” Tyler’s voice came into the room making JC jump.

“Like what,” he asked his brother.

“Um, how about how you never considered this a dare after it happened,” Tyler said.

“She wouldn’t understand, she doesn’t feel the same way,” JC said.

“You keep thinking that buddy,” Tyler said taking his arm and rapping it around his shoulder and leading him out as they heard the shower turn on and her shower radio turn up.

--

After her shower she went down stairs and turning on the TV she flipped around the channels than searched the TV guide coming across Casper she realized she hadn’t seen it in awhile she putting the digits in the remote and set it down and went about making herself some food.

 Anielle had been watching it for awhile when the words that Casper had said stuck with her when he was talking to Kat, “Can I keep you,” he asked as he watched her sleep. Kat mumbled a yea, “Kat,” Casper whispered than kissed her cheek. “Casper close the window, its cold,” She mumbled.

She remembered the day JC had said that to her than when she questioned it he shook it away like it was nothing, looking down at her ring even in their drunken state they had somehow gotten the one she had always wanted, her birthstone, a diamond and his birthstone in that order side by side incased in a sliver band.

She didn’t know what to think, she didn’t know how long she sat there staring at her ring and thinking about nothing in general, but then she thought something she should have smacked herself on the forehead for,” how did JC already have the ring to give to me,” Anielle whispered.

“I had it made the day you told me about it,” he said from behind the couch making her jump.

“What why,” she questioned.

JC looked down and didn’t say a word till she came up to him and placed a hand on his cheek making him look at her face.

“Can I keep you,” she whispered almost in question.

“What,” he asked truly not hearing her.

She didn’t know what to say so she felt instead, taking the cheek she had in her hand she pulled his face to hers and kissed him with as much passion as she felt for him.

During the kiss she remembered how he had told her he wouldn’t have kissed her before unless he wanted too.

Pulling apart she licked her lips and tasted his mint toothpaste.

“How long,” she questioned.

“Too long,” he whispered pulling her in for another kiss.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” she asked.

“Your half my age,” he said.

She closed her eyes, “On my birth certificate, and how long I’ve been on this planet yea,” she told him as she opened her eyes as JC kissed each eyelid.

“That’s what I fought with everyday,” JC said.

“So, the moment you got me, you didn’t want to let me go,” she said.

“The moment I met you, I didn’t want to let you go,” he said pulling her closer.

  “Well you can keep me Casper,” she said.

“Casper,” he questioned for a second looking at the TV than back at her and smiled.

“You can keep me too Kat,” he smiled.

“We really have too many nicknames for each other,” she laughed.

“You love it,” he said.

Shaking her head she said, “No, I love you,” after the words came out of her mouth she bit her bottom lip inward.

“You know how long I’ve wanted to hear that,” he questioned.

“Too long,” she questioned his statement from earlier.

Nodding he pulled her in for a kiss soon, things got heated but she pushed a hand to his chest to stop him.

“Casper, my cowardly lion has come back,” she smirked.

“Well than I guess I’ll behave, but I don’t know about Toto down there,” he said making Anielle bust up.

“Your seriously gonna name it that,” she asked.

He shrugged, but smiled, “I think I am Kat,” he laughed.

Pulling her in for one last peck they settled in for some late night sitcoms and dinner from the local pizza place.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story