Sitting there off to the side on a couch, she listened to her headphones as JC posed in front of a camera for promo shots of his new CD that was getting ready to have the first single truly come out.

Somehow in the mix of her songs on her  iPod a classical melody came on and the movements JC was making went with the song as he and photographer talked and did their thing she cracked a grin as she watched them, it was like a really bad ballet.

She snorted with laugher making everyone look over at her shaking her head she mumbled a sorry as she changed the song and went back to her paperwork for work.

Flipping her pen between her fingers she jumped when it was pulled out of her grasp she looked up pulling an earphone out of her left ear.

“You scared me,” she said as JC smiled at her.

“I am Casper right,” he said and she shook her head.

“He’s the friendly ghost,” Anielle told him and JC just shrugged as he pulled her up and put her papers on the couch she had been sitting on.

“What are you doing,” she questioned as he pulled her close.

“You’re my wife right,” he questioned.

“If you want to put it technically,” she said with a sigh making JC pinch her side.

“Well than technically your suppose to do wifely things,” he said.

She started laughing, “The first time I start doing wifely things I’m on drugs,” she said.

“So no kisses for your husband,” he asked sadly.

“You see, I never did have to be your wife to do that, and even now I’ll still do it,” Anielle said placing her hand on his cheek.

“Yay,” he said in a whisper sounding like a child as he brought her lips towards his only kissing her lightly as he pulled away and ran his hand through her hair pulling her ponytail out.

“Leave it down,” he said.

“But it invites Toto to play,” she said feeling him against her hip.

“You don’t like,” he asked.  “Jace,” she warned as he rubbed against her.

“I know the cowardly lion,” he said with a mumble as he pulled away from her.

“I’m not trying to be mean,” she said sadly.

“No, I Know,” he said kissing her cheek and letting her go and headed back towards the backdrop of the photo session as he say the photographer come back out with his camera after a reload and clothing change.

“I really want to,” she said softly to herself as she watched JC start to take pictures again as she sat on the couch ignoring her work.

She didn’t know how to say it but something was missing and she knew it was something she had told him and knew he felt back, but he hadn’t said it to her, and that was important.

Turning to pick up her papers she placed the other earphone back in her ear and skipped a few songs till the line came on she wanted to hear.

“This is the way you left me, I’m not pretending, no hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending, this is the way we love, like its forever, we’ll live the rest of our life’s, but not together.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story