Author's Chapter Notes:

fyi- juicy chapter.

Anielle had decided to hide from JC after her phone call had ended before his. Not that she was scared by any means; it wasn’t like she was a virgin. She had done it once when she was sober with someone beside JC so that wasn’t the problem.

 

“Was there a problem really,” She asked herself. Shaking her head she couldn’t figure out what made her say, she was a cowardly lion when she had nothing to be cowardly about.

 

“Anielle,” she heard his voice as he walked up the stairs, she sat out on the balcony of his room looking out at the scenery and feeling the warm breeze against her face as it blew her hair around.

 

“What are you doing out here,” he asked coming down and sitting behind her and pulling her back against his chest.

 

“Hiding,” She said and she felt his hand pull her cheek to look back at him.

“Of what, please don’t say me, I was teasing you about that earlier,” JC told her.

 

“Honestly, I’m not sure,” she said placing her head on the side of his and kissing the underneath of his chin.

 

“You think maybe its more excitement than fear,” he questioned rubbing her arm up and down.

 

“Maybe,” she said looking towards the setting sun.

“Well how bout, we just let this go as far as you’re comfortable, if you don’t want to go we’ll stop,” he said.

“What about there’s no going back after,” she started to say but he kissed her cheek.

“You can always stop and restart, later,” he told her in a soft voice.

 

“Maybe you are the great and powerful Oz,” she said in the same tone making him chuckle.

 

“Are you on drugs,” he asked.

Anielle grinned.

 

“I know I’m intoxicated by you,” she told him turn around to give him a grin.

 

“Oh, don’t say that baby,” JC said but, let out a groan as she felt him up as she turned around to straddle his waist.

 

“What,” he started to say but she covered his mouth with a finger and brought her face close to his to whisper in his ear.

“Let see how far this goes,” she told him.

 

“Well my little Kat Vixen has come out to play,” He said.

“I hope Toto, is,” she said.

JC chuckled.

 

“Maybe I shouldn’t have called it that,” he told her but she shook her head with a smile.

“Too late,” she laughed and he started to tickle her sides.

“You’ll see too late,” he told her.

 

“Again with the promises,” she said with a smirk making JC eyes opened up in shock.

“You mocking me,” he asked.

 

“If the shoe fits,” she said with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

 

“Well than,” he told her and got up.

“Jace,” she questioned but started laughing when he picked her up and carried her inside and tossed her on the bed.

 

“I’m gonna make you see how great and powerful the Oz can be and you wont be calling it Toto anymore,” he said coming up to hover over her.

 

“Jace,” she said.

“Yea,” he asked and as she brought his face towards hers before she kissed him she said, “Shut up.”

 

He saluted her like solider before taking a kiss from her as he ran his hand down her side and than went under the hem line of it and back up her side touch his fingertips to her bare side.

 

Soon, the kisses and feeling of body parts escaladed to removal of clothes and soon they laid breathing in deep as they looked at each other in all their glory.

 

Pulling her in for a kiss he let his lips travel down her body and her leg and back up.

 

“Jace,” she breathed out as she pulled him up to face her.

“I don’t want to rush it,” he said.

 

“We wont I just I,” she looked at him as he looked at her and even though she hadn’t told him he knew and spreading her legs apart he placed his body between them and looked at her.

 

“I love you,” he told her and kissed her softly.

“I love you too,” she said and closed her eyes as she felt him enter her.

 

“Kat, open them,” he told her as he stop movement to let her get use to him.

 

Opening them she stared straight into JC’s eyes as they stared back into her.

 

“Can I keep you,” he said as he came close and kissed her jaw line as he started to move in and out.

 

“Forever,” she whispered out as she matched his rhythm.

 

There was nothing else said between the two of them, and honestly nothing was needed.

As they communicated emotionally through their body movements as the room that was full of sunlight slowly went dark as the sun went down around them, it was like the where the only two people in the world.

 

In the afterglow JC pulled from her but pulled her up against him as he pulled a sheet over them to cool their bodies.

 

They laid their and listened to the sound of the world around them as they just experienced each other.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story