Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for waiting - please comment if you like it.

For the next couple days while Anielle was busy at work JC was working on promotion for his single and for his CD which was going to come out after the beginning of the year or so was in the talks. JC had told her that he was still a little skeptical of the whole thing even with a new record company and knowing that they had his back, where Jive did not.

Walking into the door she placed her keys on the table and bag next to it as she flipped off her shoes by kicking them across the room. Her mother always had a fit when she did that type of stuff, but it was her way of saying good riddance to a long day and hello to a night of relaxation.

“Jace,” she questioned not sure if he was actually there or not.

Hearing nothing she assumed he was out and was only assured of that seeing the note he left on the fridge as she went to grab a bottled of water.

Walking up the stairs to their room which they had started sharing after the first night they had been together, and had been repeating the action more often than not, even with how busy they had been.

“Jace,” she whispered with a smile as she saw him lightly snoring away on their bed, hugging her pillow, it was then it acquired to her what she had said, “their bed,” she whispered as she set the water down on her night stand and laid down on the bed.

Rooming the pillow had been a little difficult but once she got it away from him she let him grab her to him as he breathed in deeper but didn’t wake up.

Rubbing the back of his head she looked at his nightstand and smiled at the picture of them sometime ago when they had first met. It had actually been a group shot but JC somehow had cut everyone else out and placed it into a small frame for just the two of them with a blue border.

“Anielle,” he groaned.

“Yea, baby,” she questioned.

“When did you get home,” he asked as he stretched and then pulled back a little to look at her before he kissed her cheek.

“Not too long, what I question is that your note said you weren’t home why you are,” she questioned.

“What did you not want me to be,” he asked.

“No, I’m just wondering,” she said, and he smiled.

“I wrote that when I went out earlier, and I guess when I came home I was so in need for a nap I forgot about it there and just came up here and went to sleep,” JC said.

“They tired you out today,” she questioned as she went back to rubbing his head.

He nodded as he closed his eyes at the feeling.

“Do you want to cook,” he said with his eyes closed.

“I want to stay right here right now,” Anielle told him watching as one of his eyes opened to look at her.

“What, it’s Friday night, we can eat later and go to bed later,” she told him and he just smiled.

“You just missed my sexy body,” he told her coming over to her pushing her against the mattress.

“So much for just laying here,” she said.

“Oh, you can still lay there if you want,” JC said with a smirk and wiggle of his eyebrows.

“SICKO,” she said pushing at him and laughing when he started to kiss her neck.

“Baby, you’re ruining the mood,” he wined.

She cracked up and looked at him like are you serious before she used one of the hands she was trying to push him away with to point at him.

“You did that awhile ago bud,” she told him.

“Not ah,” he said shaking his head.

“Yea uh,” she told him nodding her head.

JC poked his lower lip out, and looked at her sadly.

“But I want some loving,” he told her.

Anielle rolled her eyes and saw his face change to one of challenge.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me Deary,” he questioned.

Making a face like she was questioning it she looked at him and nodded.

“I think I just did,” she told him than grinned.

He started to tickle her than and her laughter filled the room up as JC told her, “You question me, we shall see who gives into who last,” he told her.

“IS that a challenge,” she questioned.

“No it’s a dare,” he told her with an evil smirk.

“It’s on like Donkey Kong,” she told him matching his smirk.

--

They had both stared at one another for second before both of them had gotten up.

Anielle made her way towards the closet, taking of her work sweater from over her head and just throwing it on the ground by the hamper outside the closet.

“Anielle,” JC asked her making her turn around and that was when he gulped.

Standing in a pair of black stripped Capri style dress pants and her lacy black bra was not something JC was intending to look up to see when he called her name from check on his phone next to his lamp on his night stand.

“JC,” she said his name and he shook his thoughts.

“Yea,” he said making her chuckle.

“You called me what did you need,” she asked.

“Oh, right um, I was gonna order a pizza since it is Friday and all, same as always,” he asked.

“You know it,” she smiled with a wink as she headed into the closest.

But no sooner had she gone in and JC had gotten put on hold did she come out in a pair of his basketball shorts and still no shirt on, thought it was in her hand.

“Could you make it on everything, and not just half and half like usual though,” she questioned leaning against the wall across from him near the bathroom.

He nodded after he had looked down from seeing her coming out of the closet, and almost shutting his phone and rushing up to jump her.

“Easier than I would have thought,” Anielle whispered to herself as she placed the t shirt on the sink and went to wash of her face, she never did really like to wear makeup but with being in front of people all day she felt it was best to presence herself the best way possible.

As she padded her face dry it was then she felt JC’s hands against her hips and then felt his lower region as he placed himself against her.

“I’m easy huh,” he questioned.

“You heard that,” she asked placing the towel on the sink, but as she went to reach for her shirt, he pulled her back against him.

“Yea, I did,” he told her with a growl.

“What are you gonna do about it,” she questioned.

“I’m gonna,” he ran his hands up into her hair to pull it from the ponytail she had placed it in to wash her face. Running his hands through it she felt her body relax against him and then felt his grin spread from where his face was basically pressed up near her ear.

“Teach you you’re the one who’s easy,” he said as he went to back away from her but was shocked when she pulled him towards her running her hand up his bare chest, since he hadn’t put a shirt on since he had been taking a nap, she had assumed he had just took it off before he fell asleep earlier.

“Really now,” she questioned as he hissed.

“Damn you Kat,” he told her.

“What Casper, can’t handle it,” she questioned and it was then that he picked her up and turning on the shower he pulled them in and watched her as she became soaking wet against him, still not letting her go, as she watched him.

Both breathing deep they kept staring at one another.

No one knew how long it last but soon they both were kissing each other hard and pulling off what clothes they did have on.

As JC pulled Anielle back up against him after taking off the last part of her clothing and slowly entered her he whispered, “You lose.”

Shaking her head she grinned, “I win.” She told him feeling him fill her.

“I don’t lose,” he told her.

“Did I say you did,” she smiled at him and groaned as she wrapped her legs around him a little tighter as he pulled her in for a kiss at her words.

They stayed together and set a rhythm that only they could understand till the water ran cold and they had to get out.

It was when they were coming out of the bathroom both in robes that they heard the door bell ringing.

“Pizza’s here,” he told her with a grin as he went for his wallet.

“Good, I’m hungry,” Anielle smiled at him and he just shook his head as he walked out of the room and down the stairs, and she didn’t leave much room behind him as she followed him down.

“Quit staring at my ass,” He told her half way down.

“How many times do I have to tell you, you don’t have one,” she told him making him turn around.

“I could just forget this pizza right now and show it to you,” he said pulling at his robe tie.

“Later,” she told him than quickly took his wallet and ran past him down the stairs.

Giving the man the money owed and a tip, she brought the pizza in as JC stood there looking at her.

“What,” she questioned.

“I saw the look on the pizza guys face what did you do show him some boob,” he asked.

“Well it might have shown I mean he was a good 2 feet above me,” Anielle reasoned pulling her robe tighter.

“No, you know what I think it is,” he questioned coming up to her.

“What would that be,” she asked opening up the pizza box and smelling in its flavors.

“He knew you were naked under there, and he just had this wild fantasy that you would invite him in,” JC said starting to go off on a tangent before she looked at him with this be serious face on.

“Well I know it’s a fantasy of mine,” he said.

“To be a pizza delivery boy,” she questioned with a grin as she picked up a piece of pizza.

Pointing his finger at her he wanted to laugh but didn’t.

“Having a woman naked with me as we ate pizza,” JC told her.

“Awe, too bad,” she told him making him look at her funny.

“Why,” he asked.

“Because WE will never have a naked woman with us as we eat anything, “she said but before he went to explain what he meant she interrupted him.

“Though I think I could do just as good,” she than pulled the tie from the robe and as she walked away from the pizza box with a piece in her hand she let her robe fall off her body as she went to the fridge and went in and grabbed two beers from the fridge.

“So, you want one,” she asked walking over to him.

Nodding slowly at her he felt her place it in his hands as she walked past him with a piece of pizza in her hand and a beer in a another, nothing on but a nice swagger to her step that made her hips sway as she walked away.

JC shook his head as he grabbed the box of pizza and then headed out of the kitchen to the living room to see her walk up the steps and into their room.

“I should have known,” he grinned like a cherish cat who got away with eating the yellow canary for once as he followed her naked path.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story