JC’s POV

 

“I don’t think this is a good place for this JC. Maybe we should go back to your place.” Eliza whistled in my ear.

 

I rolled my eyes and dragged to the spot I knew we wouldn’t be seen in. I had to have her. It’s like a sickness now. I had to have this at least 3 times a day or I go insane. I start yelling and biting at people until I get what I want. And what I want now is Eliza. I was glad she wasn’t filming today. I practically made her get a day off. I’m clever when it comes to my needs. I always get what I want.

 

In fact, I’ve been with Eliza for a while now come to think of it. She was the longest of my lays you’d think she and I were serious. Hell no. My life is too damn good to be wasting it with meaningless words and terms of endearment.

 

I feel like a hunter every time I do this and I keep coming back for more. The prey was the easiest. They’re like limply gazelles feeding off what I give them like as if I was vampire. But really, it’s what I get from them that matters. It’s the only reason I do it. For me… I see something I think is hot, I want it, I have it.

 

Life is so simple in those terms. I don’t have follow rules or worry about hurting peoples feelings. Anybody knows that if you get with me, this is what has to happen. I will never be tied down. It would probably take some big accident to change my mind. Even so, I highly doubt it will. I’m having too much fun living it up.

 

I really don’t give what anyone else thinks about my choices. It’s my life. Fuck you if you don’t agree. Comments just rolls off me like acid rain trickling down my skin. I knew I was going to win this time. I always had. She was under my spell, they all were.

 

I pushed her body against the tree and did my deeds. I didn’t want to strip her entirely. We weren’t making love; I don’t care to see the rest of it. I came to get what I wanted. I knew we wouldn’t be caught because I kept covering her mouth every time she screamed. Damn, she was a loud screamer.

 

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” Fuck, I knew that voice. Did I? Was it…?

 

Holy shit she was coming toward me like a long dart. Not now. Just when I thought I was not gonna get caught.

 

Why did she of all the 4 million people in the city have to confront me now? Who’s that with her? Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me?

 

“Hello?! Ron Jeremy, I’m talking to you to?” She got closer as she said this and that stopped me in my tracks.

 

I quickly pulled up my trousers and stopped everything. It was impossible to make up some lie now; she was probably watching us the entire time.

 

I tried to say something but Eliza ran off before I could get a word in. Damn it. Now she’s pissed and I got blue balls. Fucking aye.

 

She narrowed her eyes at me and pushed up against the same tree, “Bang your whores elsewhere. Got that? Oh wait, you don’t. Studs don’t think with brains first I should have known.”

 

“Amelia, wait up… What’s going on here?” Brian had to chime in at my chagrin.

 

That’s her name? I thought she died in a plane crash. What kind of a fucking name is that?

 

She looked in between us and gave me another hard push. “Absolutely nothing. Let’s go. If I see you around here again with your little trysts, I swear I’ll call the manager.”

 

I looked at Brian and smirked, “Keep the girl under a leash and don’t bring her out when it’s the monthly.”

 

Amelia slapped me super hard across my cheek and got up in my face. Man, if her eyes were scary before, they terrified me now.

 

“Try saying that again. You know what? This is fucked up, forget this shit.” She backed away and ran towards the parking lot.

 

OK, that was funny. A second ago, she was Buffy Summers, ready to do some damage and it’s like she recoiled because she seemed afraid of something. Her eyes looked right through me and she could have beaten me up. She seems like that dykey girl that likes to start shit with anyone.

 

Brian looked at me, “Finding it hard not to defend her when she calls out trash when she sees it; later man.”

 

He ran the same way she did and caught up with her outside the bathroom. I watched him take her hand and my fist clenched up in a ball. I hit the tree behind me in a new rage. Ugh, it just bothered me so much how friendly he looked with her? Am I on the same planet or didn’t they just meet? What’s with the touchy touchy? How close could they be in a day?

 

“This is so fucked up indeed. Why the fuck should I care so much? This bitch obviously doesn’t give two shits what I think? Why does it matter what I think?”

 

Then I realized I forgot about the reason I was here. Eliza. I dragged my body to the lot and ran around the square-shaped lot. We came in my car, where else would she go?

 

“Eliza?” I called out kind of in a stupid tone.

 

“I’m here, genius.” I turned around behind me and she playfully pushed me on my side.

 

It’s good to know she doesn’t hate me. Girls are so stupid and she’s clearly a girl. She pulled me back to the car and once inside, we finished the job.

 

That’s what it was to me, a job now. One that doesn’t pay but it certainly gets me a guaranteed bitch slap. Hopefully that’s a once time thing.

 

My pace increases and I get angrier the more I think about her eyes. Why was I so scared of them?

 

The white, hot energy hit me like a bolt jolting through my body as I screamed my orgasm, “Fuck, Amelia!”

 

Uhoh…

 

Eliza jumped up and pushed me off her. “Who the fuck is that?”

 

I wiped the sweat from my brow and turned to put on my pants inside the car. My face freezing from embarrassment as I searched for what to tell her. The real truth was, “Nobody."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story