JC's POV

I slept until 11:30 in the morning before I realized the day already started. I already knew what I was going to do so it didn't bother me. Good god. It was only a few days later from that little park incident. Did I had it coming? Maybe, but I'm so over it. Its not like I'm going to see her again. I've spend too much time freaking out over a lot of shit lately. Besides I didn't wanna worry about it when I see Eliza. I swear on my life we are not together like that. She knows exactly what I like and gives it to me and then some. If she's a good girl I like to help her out. But only when I'm in the mood. Which rarely happens. But tonight, I feel like a nice guy, who gives a fuck? I'm perfect, she knows it. Every girl I touch knows it.

I told her she should grab something to eat before she came over. Its not like its a date or anything. I mean, can you imagine that shit? Going through life on a fucking leash? Catering to all their needs without blinking an eye. Are ya kidding me? What do these bitches take me for? I don't belong to anyone and they all know that. All the women, they don't own me. Fuck no. The game is not played that way. Over my dead body. I mean, honestly can you imagine what married and settled men these days go through? I really don't know how some get up in the morning and deal with those sounds. All that fucking complaining and shit could really destroy a man's soul. Depressing I say. But I digress, I'm happy and fuck whoever disagrees.

Including Amelia. She doesn't know anything about me. How does a woman that boring looking get up the nerve to be that self-assuring? I mean, what the fuck is up with that mentality? Its as if she thinks she can get away with what she says and fawn over Brian like some skanky upfront slut in the middle of a drinking binge on spring break. What a fucking moron.

I get up and take a hot shower. Damn did I need it. Anything to get my tracker off the witch on wheels. Its safer this way. God, I really hate that bitch. Fucking scary ass eyes and that messed up hair. What the fuck? Does she think that's some kind of look or statement? Jeez, how could Brian look twice at that?! I don't know what's going on with that. I guess Brian's in a crisis or something. Or maybe that dude really is downgrading because his life isn't as great as mine. If I had gotten married as young as he, I would have probably been with ugly chicks to make me look better. I mean, marriage is just messed to begin with. How can any men put just one woman higher than anything else in life?

I'll never understand what goes through their minds when they get down on their knees. If anything else, the only thing they should be doing is taking care of what they want first. I mean how are they gonna make it out alive? They won't. They'll all end up like Brian and his sorry excuse for a chick. Like she even registers as a chick to me. I thought Alanis Morrisette looked manish. Good god.

Ah, thank god. That was a nice shower. I walked over to my machine and pushed the button. The usual boring shit droning on JC's machine. Oh, how cute, she wants to go out to dinner and a movie. Than she wants my cum inside her and a fucking white house with green shutters and matching soccer mom vans. Bitch please. Next... OK, I've been getting a lot of three-ways and god, why is it when girls wanna do those things its never the pairing you want? Why is it always another guy? There is no way in hell I'm gonna be in all my glory in front of another jack off trying to mack on sloppy seconds. Shit no. So what is I sound bitter? I'm not nor I will be even a little gay. There's been enough rumors of that as is. That's not a way to kill those I think.

Cheyenne, who's that? She's having a party? Oh yeah, she was that rich chick that I met through T-Pain. I can't remember, was she half black? I don't think it really matters, she was hot and she gave it up. I got what a wanted. She's having a party huh? Ugh, I'll get back to her. She can wait just like everyone else. I can do whatever I want. It’s how I always did things in my life. Want, take, have, with a wink of course. Can’t stress that enough.

The next one came from my mom. I rolled my eyes and pressed forward. We get along but she checks on me way too much I think. Its hard to tell her to stop. Plus she really wants me to settle down. She says it’ll be good in the long wrong. I guess she loves me but it is a bit much. But I suppose most mothers are like that. Least the days of her stalking my every move are over. Thank god. There were times when I was hanging out with friends, doing just harmless things in high school, but I had to report everything I did to her. But I was a kid then. Plus when I was doing the show when I was 16, she gave me a little slack. But she did worry.

I’ll get back to family business later. If it was truly important, I’d get a call on my cell urging me to get back to her now. I’ll let it slide for now. She knows the rules. Besides, I think being retired anyway frees up a lot of extra time. I love my mom, she’s amazing, just in small doses.

Ugh, its like I was gone for a year or something. I think everyone I know decided to call me at the same time just for the hell of it. What a fucking waste. I just feel like chucking the machine out the window now, but it’s another waste. Important people do call me, I need it. Especially for the girls if anything. How else am I gonna do what I do?

Party huh? When did she say it was? Tonight? I checked again and I was right. So soon? Well maybe Eliza won’t mind I change our plans. Who know how many might get tonight? It’s a thing a beauty as I go over the idea. Damn, that’s like heaven.

Enough thinking about it, the plan is set. Oh, I just love my life.

I grabbed the phone off its hook and dialed Cheyenne. “Hey girl, what’s up, its C. Yeppers, I got it. Hey, I’m coming but I’m bringing some company. Sweet, chat later.”

I grinned and laughed as I sped off to get ready. Life is so sweet.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story