Story Notes:
Here's another POTD story.
It was the week from hell. Your sister was getting married and she begged you to come home for a week to help her with the planning. You were forced to try twelve different types of cake, twenty-four different dresses, in four different shades of purple and sneezed your ass off in three different florist shops. The last three days were spent planning the bachelorette/bachelor party with the best man. The asshole tried to hit on you every time the two of you were alone. When the two of you had to shop for the favors and pick up the gifts for the wedding party, you threatened him with your rental car. Your last night home your parents threw a dinner party in honor of the happy couple, but the second people started to arrive you contemplated catching an early flight home.

Your sister hadn’t even said “I do” yet and everyone already wanted to know when you were getting married. Then, there was the aunt that you hate. She spilled the beans about you and Justin being together which caused every female in the room to follow you around like parasites. The old hag even had the gull to ask if Justin was “good in the sack,” which sparked numerous personal questions about your boyfriend that only furthered your bad mood.

You managed through the rest of the night by hiding in your room after dinner. When your sister and her fiancé left, you hopped on the computer and upgraded your ticket. You wanted to be in L.A. with Justin, like yesterday. Now your flight is scheduled for 6:30am rather than 4:00pm. You are so giddy, you’ll be home by 9:30am, just enough time to crawl into bed with your man, make love and snuggle just like every Sunday morning.

You rented a car just to drive to his place. You didn’t want to call anyone, especially Justin to come pick you up. You pull up to his place and park the car and make a mad dash for the door. Once you disable the alarm you climb the stairs and quietly make your way to his door. When you open it you’re greeted with nothing but his made bed. The fucker’s not home. With a quite curse you turn and run into Trace.

He chuckles when you let out a gasp “He’s spent the whole week at your place, the pussy misses you.” He mumbles half asleep, turns and walks down the hall back to his room.

You stand there like an idiot with a big smile on your face. He stayed at your place. He’s so cute sometimes you just wanna squeal with excitement, and you do. You run down the stairs and head to your place. The usual twenty minute drive to your condo only took twelve minutes. You took every yellow light and ran one red light. Pulling up to your condo you spot his Jeep in the space next to yours. You block both cars in and run up to you door.

With shaky hands you open the door and disable the alarm only to set it again. You walk quietly to your bedroom and push the door open. You’re greeted with the cutest sight you’ve ever seen. Justin is lying in the center of the bed with the comforter completely wrapped around his body, head between both pillows, and dead to the world.

You smile while kicking off your flip flops and pulling off your hoodie. You push your sweat pants down and take off your bra and panties. You slowly lift the bottom of the sheet and comforter. You crawl up his body so that you’re cocooned in the warmth of his naked body and the blankets. You giggle to yourself when you get to his hard cock, one lick. One long swipe is all you allow yourself, but you hear his moan and you can't resist.This time you take him into your mouth, taking as much as you can. You start to suck slowly, lifting your head just a bit and sinking back down just as slowly. This time you hear a whine and feel one of his big hands on the back of your head.

You feel Justin’s hips lift a little and his fingers massage the back of your head lazily. Every once in a while you feel him lift his hips, you hear his deep moan, and your name coming from his lips all breathy and light. If you could, you’d smile. You close your eyes and enjoy him. You keep your bob on his cock slow only speeding up for a few seconds to suck on his head and tease the slit.

You LOVE lazy Sundays with this man. You love taking him in your mouth and sucking softly and lazily until he cums with a sob of your name.

You know he’s ready to cum, his legs start to tremble, he whines a little more, and his fingers grip and tangle in your hair a little harder. He sobs your name and you feel the warm sticky fluid in your mouth and you swallow...just for him.

You crawl up and out the rest of the way to poke your head out of the blankets.

“Mornin’ Daddy,” You whisper seductively before kissing his forehead. “did you miss me?”

“Hmmm, I missed you so much, next time I’m coming with you.” He says sleepily, wrapping his arms around your waist and tucking his head into your neck.

“Fine by me. I had such a sucky week,” You whine and pout for good measure. “I needed you with me, so bad, especially at night.”

“Yeah, why, was my little girl horny?” His hands grip your hips when you start to grind into him.

“Yeah,” You moan out “we’ve never gone that long without, not even when you were on tour.”

You feel his hands pull you up a little and you shake your head at him. He does it one more time with a grunt. You shake your head again.

“Come on, I miss my warm sweet pussy, slide up like a good little girl.” Justin tugs on your hips again.

You pout and act like you really don’t want too, but deep down your squealing and giggling with excitement. “Fine, but…” Now, you squeal out loud this time when you feel his big hand slap against your left cheek.

You slide up a little till you’re between his navel and chest, you see his eyes get darker and shiver when he licks his lips. He loves this a little too much you think, but love it just as much as him. You sit up and reach for the headboard to pull yourself up some more. Your thighs are on both sides of his head and all you see are his dark blue eyes. His arms snake around your thighs to wrap around them. He pulls you down close to his mouth and you hold your breath.

The second that long, wide, soft tongue slides slowly up your slightly parted slit, your knees push out and you sink onto his mouth completely and you moan out so loud that it echoes in your room.

You grip the headboard and let out a high pitched “Oh shit.” when you feel his whole mouth suck on your pussy.

You hear him moan and you pant out his name when he pulls you tighter to his mouth, his big hands squeeze your bottom and he rubs the tip of his nose against your clit. Your head falls back and you reach one hand to cradle his head and pull him even closer to you. Your orgasm hits you unexpectedly when you feel his lips wrap around your clit and suck. You scream out his name, and fall forward till your elbows hit the mattress above his head.

You moan at the feel of his lips on your abdomen and inner thigh, and gasp when you feel his tongue and lips against your pussy again.

“Hmm, Justin. Please.” You look down at his head underneath you.

“What are the rules? What do you have to call me on Sundays little girl, Hmm?” He asks sucking one of your lips in his mouth noisily and moaning when he feels you press against his mouth.

“Daddy, Please. I wanna feel you inside me.” You beg.

You feel him push himself up and hug your waist. You allow him to maneuver your body down to lie next to his. He pulls you onto your side to face him and lifts your leg up over his hip. You snuggle up to him tucking your face between his neck and shoulder and hug him as best you can. You whimper when you feel the head of his cock rub against your pussy.

“I love…fuck, I love this, I love you.” Justin whispers hotly in your ear making you whine and nod into his neck.

He holds you against his body and chuckles when you start to move against him “Patience baby.”

“No, now.” You say a bit breathless.

He’s just as impatient as you that he captures your lips with his and reaches down to guide his cock to your entrance. His kiss matches the painfully slow glide into you as he sets a lazy roll of his hips. He barely pulls out before he presses into you and you hear and feel his hot groans and pants in your ear. “Hmmm, I’m so glad you came home early.” He says softly.

The boy takes lazy seriously. He stops the movement of his hips to concentrate on kissing you. He licks against your jaw to your ear, placing kisses on your forehead and the tip of your nose before he presses his lips to yours. You feel his tongue tease your lips a few seconds before he moves his lips against yours. When he finally starts to kiss you again his tongue moves slowly against yours, he runs his big hand up from your thigh to your back and down again, pulling your body tighter to his to begin his thrusts again.

This time the roll of his hips is a little faster, more urgent. He keeps his your slick bodies tight together, moving, making wet smacking sounds. Your breath catches when you feel his pelvis presses against your clit. “Uh, please, Justin. Don’t stop.” You beg.

He stops and pulls out of you. You whine as he moves you onto your stomach. You know why he stopped. You called him by his name, which is a big no-no on Sundays.

You feel his big hand wrap around the back your neck and his heavy weight press your body into the mattress. His legs are on the outside of yours not letting you part your legs. You feel his cock slip between your legs and rub against your wetness. You try and squirm under his big body, but he’s got a good two and a half feet on you that he has you pinned. You grip the pillow and press your face into it when you hear his hot breath hiss against your ear. “What did you say?”

You scream into the pillow before you turn and gasp out “Daddy, please. Don’t stop.”

“Good girl.” He smirks and bites your neck playfully.

You feel his hand slide down your right side and part your legs. He grabs the back of your knee and pulls it up to your waist, keeping your body pressed into the bed. You’re so wet that he slips to your entrance without any help. The hand around your neck moves up to your hands above your head and laces your fingers together. Your arch your back and growl when he pushes into you.

“You are so fucking hot little girl.” He grits out through clenched teeth. He starts to thrust into you hard and deep, your clit is being pressed into the mattress as you try your best to move with him. “No.” He growls out and keeps thrusting, building his momentum with each stroke.

You’re gasping, whining and begging for more. You wiggle again and scream out when you feel him smack your behind. “I said, NO! You’re gonna cum when I want you to.” You scream into the pillow again.

When you feel your body get hotter, tingle all over and your inner muscles tighten around his cock, you hear him above you. “Yeah, that’s it, FUCK!” Your bodies are so wet with sweat, all you hear is the slap of skin, the grunt from him and the whine you release. His thrusts get even harder and deeper that your big headboard starts to hit against the wall. You’re so close, you wait in agony for him to say you can cum and just when you think you can’t hold off for much longer you hear. “Cum for daddy little girl.” You bite into the pillow and let out a high pitched scream and faintly hear his choked “Fuuuck.”

You moan when he collapses onto you. He stays in you and moves the both of you onto your sides. He curls around you and slowly slips out. You snuggle and close your eyes. “You’re such a freak on Sundays.” You whisper out through gasps for air.

You feel his quiet chuckle before he says “You love it, besides, you’re just as much a freak as me.” He closes his eyes and squeezes you tight before falling asleep.

You’re awake, but you keep your eyes closed, you’ve managed to roll onto your stomach and hug the pillow and he followed your body like always, hugging you the same way. He’s using your back as a pillow and you feel his scruff scratch you lightly. “Good mornin’ baby.” You hear his gruff and sleepy voice.

“Afternoon?” You say as you lift your head to look at the clock.

He pushes up on his arms a little and reads the clock “12:21, 22, 12:22” He falls back onto you and place kisses all over your upper back. “I know we normally spend the afternoon watching TV and walking the dogs, but can that wait for later?” He mumbles into your back and starts to grind into you.

You giggle and moan when you feel him guide his cock to your entrance for the second time today. “I love your cock.” You whisper.

“Yeah, what do love?” he whispers back, thrusting into you in a steady rhythm when you push your bottom up to get more of him.

“I…I love your size, how thick and long you are. How you feel in my hands, in my mouth and my pussy.” You say keeping your voice low.

“Hmm… don’t forget… between your tits …too. Fuuck that was hot.” He pants out forehead pressed against your shoulder.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” You moan out.

“Fuck yeah.” He pants.

“Wanna do it again?” You look at him over your shoulder and whimper when he pulls out.

“Yes!” He moves off of you “You still have the baby oil?” He asks hurriedly.

You laugh a little and move onto your back to prop your self up a little. “Justin, you’re such a dork.” You shake your head. “It’s in the nightstand, babe.”

You shake your head again. Justin Timberlake is a self proclaimed “ass man,” but that was until he met you. You have a curvy, hourglass figure for being as short as you are. Your breasts are nearly a double D, but they fit your frame perfectly. You remember the day you surprised him with the baby oil, he thought you were gonna give him a massage. When you told him that you were going to teach him the beauty of big breast, he gave you a confused look. When you started to drizzle the oil over your breasts, you grinned when he realized what you meant. You nodded and told him to straddle your chest and place his cock between them. That was the night Justin Timberlake became a “tits and ass man.”

You giggled at the memory and moan when you feel the oil coat your breasts and big warm hands kneading softly. You press your tits together and watch him straddle you and slip his cock between them.

He reaches for the headboard and looks down to watch himself. He starts off slow then picks up speed when you start to occasionally lick the head of his cock. He’s grunting and cussing and moaning your name. You feel his thighs start to tremble a little and you know he’s about to cum. A few more quick thrusts and you feel his hot cum coat your chest. He stays still for a few seconds before he moves off of you and the bed.

You watch him walk out of you room. You close your eyes and moan. He is so hot, so sexy, and he’s yours. A few minutes later you feel a warm wash cloth on your chest. You open your eyes and see him smile; you return it with a smile of your own.

You watch him when he leaves the room to get rid of the wash cloth. Turn to the nightstand and notice your string of pearls on the nightstand and a roll of Life Savers breath mints, when he comes back in he sits on the side of the bed. “Sit back and get comfortable baby.”

You nod and get comfortable like he asked and watch him reach for the Life Savers. He pops one in his mouth and sucks on it. He moves to stretch out on his stomach between your legs. He holds your thighs open and lowers his head. You feel his tongue and the small candy against your clit and moan out his name. Your fingers move over his head and tug on the little curls. You feel the hole in the center of the candy against your clit and cry out while he moves his tongue all over you. When the small candy dissolves you feel his tongue move in odd ways causing your body to start to tremble slightly, when you beg for him to make you come, you see his hand reach blindly for your pearls and the oil.

Lifting his head he pants and smiles crookedly at you. He pours a little of the oil onto your pussy, puts the small bottle on the table and loops your pearls around his fingers. Pressing the pearls between your pussy lips, he chuckles wickedly before slowly gliding them up and down making then rub against you. He speeds up and slows down, then, he leans down and presses his tongue to your clit adding another sensation.

“Juusstin, God, don’t stop. Please, please.” You cry out thrashing your head from side to side.

You feel him chuckle against you and it triggers your orgasm. Your body shakes and curls up and your fingers tug harder on his hair. You flood against his mouth and whimper when he moans at the taste of you. When your body relaxes you feel his tongue take broad swipes against you. He lifts his head and crawls up your body. He hugs you and kisses your cheek sweetly.

“Let’s takes another nap.” He whispers into your neck.

You smile and follow him into sleep, your body warm and relaxed. You LOVE lazy Sundays.

Completed
LaLa is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Lazy Sunday also liked 171 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story