February 16, 2004

 

 

Dear Diary,

 

 

I know that this is not you, Diary, but a flimsy napkin. I had no other choice. I’m not at my house. I spent the night at Justin’s hotel. I know you’re probably wondering how the hell did I get here? Well, Corey and I had another fight, because he is cheating on me again. This time it was with a co-worker of his. Carmen Torres, the office slut. I knew it was coming. If he couldn’t stop then, what makes me think that he could stop now? I don’t know.

 

 

I’ve overcome a lot these past few days, Diary. I now know that my relationship with Corey is over. I still love him, but he’s hurt me so bad that I just can’t do it anymore, and I finally realized my feelings for Justin. I’m in love with him, Diary. I love him. It feels so good to finally say…or in this case, write it. I finally was able to tell him about the baby. He seemed really excited with it. Last night Justin and I just bonded over the whole parenthood thing. He felt the baby kicking, and the smile he had was priceless. I now know that it is Justin that I want. Last night I just watched him sleeping next to me. He’s so beautiful. I can see myself waking up next to him for the rest of my life.

 

 

I have to go home and end things with Corey face-to-face. Wish me luck, Diary.

 

Love,

Angie.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story