Dear Diary,

February 13, 2004

Yesterday I was going through a pair of my favorite jeans. Which I can’t fit anymore. (frowns) Anyway, when I went to put them away, a note fell from the back pocket. In reading the note, I realized that those jeans were the jeans that I wore the night that I slept with Justin. I tried to throw the note away. I tried to get rid of him. Any thought of him. I really wanted…I needed to do it, Diary. But it just kept calling out to me. It took awhile, but I finally got the courage to call him. When he answered, which I thought he wouldn’t, I froze. I haven’t talk to him in six months. Ever since that night. I was worried that he wouldn’t have remembered me, but he did. He remembered me, Diary. He told me that he was in town and that he wanted to see me. He asked me to go to dinner with him, tonight. And I told him I would. What am I going to do? Now I’m in the biggest dilemma in my life. How am I supposed to explain to this man, when I waddle into that restaurant tonight? I can’t tell him that I’m carrying his baby, but I can’t lie to him either. Maybe I shouldn’t go. Maybe I should call him back and tell him that I can’t make it. Diary, please help me. I really don’t know what to do. Should I go?

Love,

Angie



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story