"And on to our next story, pop star Justin Timberlake was released from rehab today. The star was ordered to rehab by a judge in New York when Timberlake was arrested for trying to buy cocaine from an undercover policeman. That of course, was Timberlake's third drug arrest in the last year not to mention the two DUI charges and four marijuana possession cases.

Justin's brushes with the law seemed the come from nowhere, people close to him say that he was never really into drugs except for the occasional reefer or two but the success of his second album, Future Sex/ Love Sounds seemed to change him. Here is a segment from MTV's Behind the Soul: Justin Timberlake, with his long time friend and former band mate, JC Chasez."

"He was a good kid you know? He was always very focused and dedicated to everything that he did, I don't think any of us would have guessed that he would turn out like this. When Future Sex/ Love Sounds blew up, people were throwing all kinds of parties for him and I guess he got a taste of the drug and it took over."

"Behind the Soul: Justin Timberlake airs on MTV tonight, at 9pm."

Chione turned off her tv and threw the remote control next to her. She wiped the moisture from under her eyes and looked out the window onto her rain splattered porch. The rain had subsided some but was still falling strong and the pitter-patter against the window seal was sort of comforting to her but it couldn't calm her shattered emotions. She hated seeing him like that, all scruffy and dirty looking. The old Justin would have never let himself go like that, everything about his appearance was on point. Every hair on his head was perfectly in line, not a wrinkle on his clothes and his sneakers would be so white you would have to wear sunglasses to look at them. He was the fun Justin, the loving Justin. The Justin who would fly half her half way around the world because he missed her and just wanted to cuddle with her.

But this new person was everything her Justin was not. That person looked like he hadn't showered in days, his expensive clothes looked like they needed a trip through the washing machine and you couldn't even see his once beautiful face because the scraggly beard over took his features. His eyes were the same though; that deep blue that felt like they were piercing right through your soul. She would never truly escape from his eyes and every time his name flashed across her tv or an old picture of him popped up in a magazine, her heart would flutter like a butterflies wings. He was so beautiful back then her breath would literally catch in her throat. It awe's her that she was once so in love with a man.

But that man is gone and has been replaced with a cocaine fiend, a lier, and a cheat. She had bigger responsibilities to worry about now; a son that needed her to be her best every minute of the day. Braelyn, the one and only man in her life at that moment and as much love and devotion she felt for him, was as much pain and sorrow she felt. You see, Justin didn't know his own son. He knew she was pregnant and at the beginning he was happy about it but as the drug took over his body, he cared less and less about their growing miracle in her body. He cared less and less about her and got violent with her. She finally found the strength to leave him while six months pregnant. The bruises on her face, arms, legs, and stomach had finally pushed her over the edge and she knew that she had to get out. If she didn't, he would kill her and their child and she couldn't let that happen. She packed her bags while he slept comfortably on the bed that held so many beautiful memories and walked away from him on that cool, autumn day.

Chione slowly removed herself from her couch and walked even slower through the little but warm house that her father put her up with. She ran her hands along the walls until she came to her daughter's room where a small smile took over her soft features. She opened the door quietly, not to wake her up and crept into the room. She pulled the rocker over to her crib and stuck her long fingers through the sides of the crib and lightly ran them over her silky, light caramel colored skin. She watched her little chest rise and fall and mentally thanked God for giving her such a devine daughter. Chione stood up and walked over to the windows, opening the shades just enough so she could see the soft wind caress the trees outside. She picked up her sleeping child and sat back in the rocker, rocking him slowly as he enjoyed his slumber. She leaned back into the chair and closed her eyes, letting a memory flood her senses.

"I can't believe we are going to have a baby Chione. We are going to be parents." Justin plopped on the bed next to her form and lifted her shirt to caress her belly.

"I know, it's pretty amazing." Chione adjusted her position so she was lying flat on the bed.

She giggled softly as his warm lips came in contact with her stomach. He kissed a trial of hot kisses around her belly and then up her chest and between her breasts then back down to the spot where their child was growing. Her hands roamed over his freshly shaven head and a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt her soffe shorts being pulled from her legs and as his lips replaced them. She then felt his large hand place itself on her tummy and his head nuzzle into her neck. A soft 'I love You' drifted through her ears and she knew that he was the one for her.

Just then, the movement from her little bundle broke her thoughts and she opened her eyes and layed them on two beautiful blue ones, "Hey there baby." She whispered as she ran her hand down her face.

She stared at her and laughed as her mother tickled her slightly, then grabbed her mother's fingers and started to play with them. The tears began to fall from Chione's eyes again while she played with her daughter. Does Justin even think about them? Does he know what he's missing out on? She didn't want her daughter to grow up and hate her father for not being there for her.She'll tell Dionne that Justin was a good man but he wasn't ready for them. Hopefully, she'd believe her and never stumble upon the footage of her father being dragged into court time and time again or one of his endless mug shots. Hopefully, she would fill her head with all of the good things her father was and none of the bad things he had become.

She hugged her child to her body and let the tears fall down her face, praying to God that she could find the strength to raise this perfect baby the way she deserved. She also prayed that Justin would straighten up and get his life back on track and become the man he was meant to be. But one thought plagued her the most, it almost haunted her it was so sad.

He didn't even know the color of his child's eyes.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story