Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm on a roll with these updates, lol. I hope this creativeness never ends! here's fourteen, it's kinda boring but it helps move the story along. let me know what you think!
The following months couldn't have gone any better. Chione couldn't have asked for more as she watched her daughter grow and experience life with her father. Chione had actually broke down and cried at her daughters first birthday because Justin was right there, helping Dionne blow out her candles. It was picture perfect.

Trace and Justin's relationship was back on track and before long, it was just like old times. The new memories that were swarming around in her brain, made Chione smile as she drove toward Justin's estate. She waved to Mr. Thomas at the front of the neighborhood and drove slowly though the million dollar neighborhood. When she pulled up to Justin's house, she shut off the car and jogged up to the front door. She rang the doorbell and wrapped her jacket around her tiny body even tighter when a gust of wind whipped through the otherwise still night.

"Hey, come on in." Justin greeted her as he opened the door with a smiling Dionne in his arms.

"Hi baby girl! Did you miss mommy today?" Chione said to the little girl while stepping into the house.

"She was a doll today, she didn't fuss at all." Justin said as he handed his child over to her mother.

"You are such a big girl! Thanks so much for watching her."

"It's no problem, I'm so glad that I can spend time with my little girl. How's the new job working out?"

Chione nodded and then smiled, "It's great, I really love it."

Justin flashed her his million dollar smile as his eyes twinkled under the light, "I'm happy for you."

Chione smiled again and bit her lip as she looked him over. He was beautiful. From the top of his freshly cut hair right down to his Nike covered feet. He had gained most of his weight back but was still a tad on the skinny side. Chione closed her eyes and willed away the nasty thoughts of him as he walked into the kitchen, "I was just about to eat, do you want some dinner before you have to go home?" Justin called.

Chione walked slowly into the kitchen, readjusting Dionne on her hip, "I don't want to impose."

"No, no, please, join me."

"I don't know, I should get her home and into bed."

"Please? I won't bite you, I promise."

Chione laughed and shifted her weight, "Okay but let me put her to sleep okay?"

Justin smiled out of the corner of his mouth, "Of course, you can put her down in my bedroom."

"Thanks."

Chione climbed the stairs and walked into the room that she had once shared with Justin. She played with the fingers of her daughter as she walked into his closet and thumbed though all of the baby clothes that he had bought for Dionne. She picked out a pair of pajamas, dressed Dionne for sleep and then sat on the bed Indian style. She plucked a fresh bottle from the mini refrigerator that Justin had installed next to his bed, and rocked Dionne slowly as the little girl ate.

Once Dionne's eyes had closed for the last time, Chione laid her gently down on the bed and dimmed the lights to the room. She walked back downstairs and was hit by the smell of chicken Alfredo.

"Smells good." She said as she sat at one of the bar stools and placed her head on her palm.

"Yeah?" Justin said, not looking at her.

"Yeah, it does."

Chione's eyes were soon running up and down his body again as he cooked and old memories flooded back in her mind, "How are you're classes going?" She asked quietly.

Justin licked his finger and looked over at her, "Going good. You know, I'm only getting drug tested every two weeks now, I’ve moved up another level." He laughed quietly to himself.

Chione nodded slowly, "That's so good, I'm glad to hear that. I'm so happy that you're cleaning yourself up Justin. Dionne really needed you."

Justin gave her a warm smile and blushed a little, "Thank you for trusting me with her."

"You're her father."

"Thank you," It grew silent between the two for a couple of minutes, "You ready to eat?"

Chione nodded and laughed as he piled the food onto her plate. They talked and laughed for hours at they ate, sitting side by side. Chione giggled as she watched him load the dishwasher, popping a cherry tomato into her mouth. Justin laughed back as he closed the washer and grabbed her hand, dragging her into the living room.

"It's really late." Chione giggled as she plopped down on the couch.

"Do you wanna go?" Justin asked as he sat next to her.

Chione looked down at her hands and bit her lip, "Not really." She whispered.

She felt his two blue eyes boring into her and could practically see the smile on his face, "Look at me."

Chione felt helpless as she turned her head to face him. Justin placed his hand gently on the side of her face and instinctively, her rubbed her face into his palm, her eyes shutting immediately. He ran his long fingers down the side of her face and rubbed the pad of his thumb across her full, pouty lips.

"You are so beautiful. I've always thought you were beautiful." He whispered.

Chione opened her eyes and stared into his. She could feel that strange feeling that she had felt when they had first met and she knew that he hold he had over her was slowly seeping back into her body. She couldn't fight him if she wanted too, the feeling was just too strong.

"I've thought about you so much." She whispered.

"I've missed you so much." He whispered back.

Within the next moment, Justin's lips where on hers, kissing her slowly and softly. Chione was hesitant for a few seconds but gave into his kiss. As she allowed his tongue to break through her lips, her hands moved from her sides and into his hair.

Her eyes fluttered shut again as she felt herself melting into him once again, her body temperature rising with each passing second. All he had to do was say the word, and she'd be more naked than Dionne was when she was born. She secretly hoped he would say the word, she needed him so bad.

Seconds later, Justin pulled back from her. He licked his swollen lips and sat breathlessly on the couch next to her, "You have to work tomorrow."

Chione opened her eyes again and let out a shaky breath, "wh- what?"

"You have to work tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah but I can call in or go in later." She said quickly while diving in for another kiss.

As much as Justin wanted to continue the make out session, he pulled away from her. When the hurt and confused look that he was all too familiar with settled on her face, he was quick to explain his actions, "I don't want you to loose your new job for me Chi."

Chione sighed loudly and rubbed her face in her hands, "You're right. I just... I don't know."

"Hey," Justin said softly as he grabbed her hands, "I want this just as bad as you do but we have so many important things that need to be said before we jump in bed together. Please don't feel like I don't want this."

Chione shook her head and smiled softly at him. They both stood and Chione grabbed her purse and walking to the door, "Oh shit! I almost forgot my child." She laughed as she started to step back into the living room.

"No, no, it's okay. I'll keep her tonight and then you can pick her up when you get off tomorrow."

"Are you sure? I can take her if you have plans tomorrow."

He chuckled from deep within his chest, "I don't have any plans. Even if I did, I'd break them faster than Britney Spears lost her virginity to be with my baby."

Chione smiled at him and folded her arms across her chest, "Listen, I'm sorry about tonight. I know we just got back on track and I don't want anything to get weird between us already."

"Don't be sorry. We just have a lot to think and talk about before we make any big decisions like that."

It grew silent between the two as they stood watching each other. Justin reached his large hand up to his head and scratched it lightly; a sign of nervousness. Chione shifted her weight and a smug grin crossed her face, "What?" she asked.

Justin's eyes shot up to hers and then quickly down to the floor. He cleared his throat, a second sign, "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I know you want something so just ask. You do have plans tomorrow, don't you?"

"No, it's not that. It's just..."

Chione waited for a minute and then smiled as he fumbled over his words, "Spit it out Jay."

He smiled that sideways smile that made him famous, "You still know me better than I know myself. Um... okay, we have this thing coming up at my classes. They're called um, forgiveness sessions and we basically uh, sit with a loved one and tell them what we've went through and then the loved on tells us what they went through. And uh, i was wondering if you would, uh..."

"You want me to go with you?" Chione asked breathlessly.

Justin shook his head quickly and looked back down at the ground. Without thinking, Chione reached out and grabbed his large hand, rubbing her thumb along his skin slowly, "Of course I'll go. But, wouldn't you want to share this with your mother?"

"She uh, she really isn't that comfortable with me yet."

"Just give her time Jay." She said, still rubbing her thumb softly along his skin, "When do these sessions start?"

"Um, next Wednesday at five thirty."

Chione smiled a little and said, "I'll be there."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story