Author's Chapter Notes:
again, i'm sorry! but i'm done with school, so updates should be regular again. hope you enjoy!
Chione smiled softly at Justin as Lois's voice sounded off in the distance. She should have been listening to the woman's advice but she was in her own little world, fantasizing about her ideal life. Her eyes fluttered over Justin's face as he listened intently to Lois, not noticing her chocolate eyes drinking in his presence. How far they had come in just a few months. She could barely believe it; she almost had her life back.

Her eyes then lowered down to their intertwined hands. Justin's thumb caressed the back of her hand slowly, almost unconsciously. Her thin, long, feminine fingers fit perfectly into his large, thick, masculine hand; just as they had all that time ago when he was sober. Chione couldn't process how she went all that time without his touch, because know, she couldn't live without it.

Every waking moment was spent thinking about him. She made sure that every hair on her head was in place, that her clothing was perfect, her face immaculate before she saw him each day. The slightest graze from his arm would send her entire world into frenzy; and she didn't want that feeling to end. He was slowly but surely overtaking her very being again, and she was all too happy to welcome him.

"Chione? Babe?" Justin said, smiling a little as he tried to get her attention.

"Sorry, what?" Chione asked, shaking her head a little and turning her attention toward Lois.

"Lois wants to know if it's okay if we cancel out session next week. Her son has a basketball game."

Chione ran her ran through her hair and let out a breath, "That's totally fine."

"Great," Lois smiled, "Well, it was another great session you guys. You two are really making great progress. So, I'll see you two on the 19th."

The three people stood up and shook hands, saying their goodbyes and grabbing their coats. The hand holding between Justin and Chione commenced again as they walked out of the room and down the long hallway. The two didn't speak as they passed countless other people walking to and fro in the large building.

"What were you thinking about?" Justin asked as their bodies were met by the cool night air.

"When?"

"When we were in the room. You were definitely in your own little world back there." He chuckled.

"Oh, I was just... thinking about ... stuff."

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?"

Chione giggled softly, "Girl stuff okay? Now take me back to your place, you promised me food."

"Alright, alright, hold your horses." Justin said as he cranked the car to life.

The drive back to Justin's was quiet but comfortable during that California night. Once home, the two greeted Lynn, who had offered to watch Dionne while they were out. Lynn said her goodbye's to the sleeping child and then made her exit just as Justin and Chione sat down to eat.

"Oh shit." Chione said, looking out the kitchen window as she sat her empty plate in the sink.

"What's the matter?"

"The weather has taken a turn for the worse it seems, look it."

Justin walked up behind her as watched as the rain pounded against the side of his house, "That's weird, we didn't even hear it start. Lemme turn on the news."

He jogged from his place behind her and plopped down on the couch in the living room, turning on the TV, "Looks like you better make yourself comfortable Chi, it doesn't look like you two are leaving tonight."

Chione walked from the kitchen and sat next to him on the couch, "A hail storm? What the hell man?" She giggled, crossing her legs underneath her, "Well, is it okay if we stay Mr. Timberlake?"

Justin crossed his arms across his chest and rubbed his chin with his fingers, "I don't know, I mean, I have a busy night planned and all..."

"Fine," Chione said, throwing her head back and trying not to laugh, "I'll take my daughter and roam around the cold, dark, wet streets until I find a place to go."

Justin's laugh soon filled the living room and Chione collapsed into his lap, laughing just as hard as he was. Justin's hand instinctively intertwined itself with her dark strands of hair as their laughs wore off. With the pad of his thumb, he rubbed her forehead softly as they locked their gazed to one another's. That overwhelming feeling to kiss her was creeping up his spine and was beginning to make his lips itch.

Chione sat up and swept her hair over her shoulder. She swallowed the lump in her throat, but never broke their eye contact. Justin's eyes wavered slightly as he unconsciously parted his mouth as his pink tongue ran slowly over the delicate skin on his thin lips. Her hands were beginning to itch; they just wanted to touch him.

"Justin, we-"

Her sentence was cut off by his lips crashing against hers in pure ecstasy. Chione moaned slightly as her hands dug into his hair, massaging his head softly. The familiar taste of him exploded in her mouth as his strong hands hoisted her from the couch and onto his lap again. The couple continued to kiss furiously as Justin's hands ripped at the sheer material covering her torso. He just wanted to feel her skin.

Chione pulled back quickly, removing the shirt from her body with ease and throwing it to the floor before helping him with his own. She ran her hands down his chest and stomach, her fingers trailing down the newly formed, hard muscles that he had been working on. Lois said that working out would help keep his mind clear. Thank god for that suggestion.

A few minutes later, two pair of jeans, two shirts, and a wife beater littered the beige carpet in the living room. The two sat on the couch, hugging their bodies together, kissing and licking each other’s necks and shoulders as they relished in their memories.

"Wait." Chione said, leaning back and staring into his blue eyes.

"What?" Justin asked softly.

"Take me upstairs, into your bedroom."

Justin nodded and took her small hand in his as she stood up. He followed her slowly as they took the stairs and walked quietly by their daughter's bedroom. Chione pushed open the door to his room and walked swiftly to the end of his bed, never dropping his hand. The moonlight from the large windows in his room broke through the light, sheer curtains and sprayed across his king sized bed.

"Take me here, just like you used to." She whispered into the dim light, silent room.

Without a second glance, Justin took her lips as his own again, wrapping his arms around her and pushing them back against the mattress of the bed. He rested his body between her legs and continued to attack her neck, strategically unclasping her bra and pulling it off of her body. Chione's hands were hard at work as well, running down the length of his back and dipping them underneath the material of his boxers to pull the down. She got them as far as his thigh and used her feet to push them the rest of the way down his body and to the floor.

She could feel Justin's excitement against her rapidly wetting underwear and discarded them quickly, not wanting to wait any longer. Justin leaned up on his hands, wrapping her legs around his waist, "Tighter." He whispered.

Chione did as he instructed and tightened her legs around his waist as she rested her hands on his sides. Justin took himself in his hand and ran the tip of his hardened member and ran it slowly over her wet lips, emitting a moan to fall from her mouth.

"You like that?" He whispered, falling back into their old routine.

"You know I do."

He pushed into her slowly, spreading her lips slowly as he inched himself in. Chione gasped at the sudden intrusion, feeling the familiar tingle rush through her veins as her body sucked him in. Justin continued to slide into her, inch by inch until he was fully engulfed by her warmth.

He slid out of her slowly but plunged back into her depths, causing Chione to tighten her legs around him again. Chione's eyes fluttered shut and she bit her lip as he moved inside of her. The lovers continued to make love, whispering hushed words and crashing their lips together as the moonlight splashed over their skin, highlighting their bodies.

Justin rested his slightly sweaty forehead on Chione’s and kissed her softly on the bridge of her nose. Her smile was lazy but the burning and lust for him in his eyes told him that she had wanted this just as bad as he had. Chione ran her hands down his damp, broad back again, scraping her fingernails into his skin as he continued to slam into her.

And then it happened. The feeling in the core of her center began to build as he hit her spot once, twice, three times. Small bursts of pleasure ripped through her body as her orgasm began to build. She raised her hips into his to deepen his thrusts and squeezed her legs around him to tighten her body around his swollen, thick dick.

“Are you close baby?” He whispered, his hot breath tickling the skin on the side of her face.

“Oh god yes.” She breathed, clasping a hand around the nape of his neck, “Don’t stop.”

He quickened his pace to please her, wanting nothing more than to milk her body of its juices. A few more thrusts and she exploded, releasing her body of the months of pent up frustrations. Justin continued to pump into her through her orgasm, soon, loosing himself in her soft, soaking center, coating her walls with his seed.

Nothing was heard in the quiet room except for their harsh breathing as they came down from their highs together. Justin rolled them over with ease, so Chione was now on top of him, resting her head on his heaving chest. She wrapped her arms around his body as best she could and nuzzled her head into his chest like she had countless times before. This was life. It wasn’t an imitation, it wasn’t a fantasy, this was life, and that’s how she wanted it to be forever and always. She felt his fingers playing with random strands of her hair as her eyes grew heavy and sleep washed over her.

And for the first time in ages, she fell asleep to the rhythm of Justin’s heartbeat.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story