Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been awhile! Sorry! Anyway, I've changed Braelyn character to a girl. Braelyn is now Dionne, okay? Hope you enjoy!
"Okay baby girl, let's get you something to eat, huh? Yeah, you look hungry." Chione carried her daughter down the hall and into the living room, where she laid her on her changing table and ran into the kitchen to grab her bottle.

Once she had her in her arms again, she settled back into the couch and cradled her as she drank her milk. She rocked her slightly, smiling all the while, enjoying the bonding moment she had with her. She glanced out the window again; still raining. But the darkness of the day fit her emotional state so it soothed her a little bit more. Her dark brown eyes fell back on Dionne and a smile overtook her features again. She looked so much like her daddy it scared her sometimes. Same eyes, same nose, same lips, everything. The only thing she inherited from Chione was her skin tone but even that seemed to lighten day after day. It amazed her how much she grew from day to day, it seemed like it was just yesterday that she was bringing her home from the hospital. Now, she was sitting up by herself, trying to crawl and holding the bottle by herself. How time flies.

A few minutes more and Dionne had finished her bottle and was on the verge of sleep again. She tried to fight it but her little eyes kept drifting off until she couldn't keep them open, "I swear, I've never seen a little girl sleep so much." Chione cooed into her ear as she took her back into her room and laid her back down in her crib.

She made her way back into the kitchen and started doing the dished when the doorbell rang. She washed her hands and jogged to the front door. A smile fell upon her face when she opened the door to none other than JC, "Hey girl."

"Hey JC." They embraced for a moment before she opened the door wider for him to gain entry.

"I'm sorry, it's such a mess in here. Are you hungry or something? I can get you something, I was about to eat myself." Chione asked.

"Uh sure, what were you gonna have?"

"Just a sandwhich, you want one?"

"I do. So how have you been Chione?" JC asked while sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Um, i've been okay. Dionne keeps me pretty busy."

"Haha, I bet she does. Where's she at, sleeping?"

"Yeah. I swear, i've never seen a kid sleep as much as she does. Justin used to be the same way-."

It got silent between the two of him as his name left her mouth, "You still think about him?" He asked quietly, looking down at his hands.

"I can't help it. Dionne is just like him. How is he doing?" She placed the plate and soda in front of him and then sat in the seat next to him.

"Um, well, he just got out of rehad today so he's looking pretty good. A little on the skinny side though."

She nodded her head slowly and took a bite out of her sandwhich, "That's good I guess."

"He won't stay that way. He'll be higher than a kite later tonight, nothing can keep him away from that shit."

For the third time that day, Chione began to cry again, "Chi, come on baby, don't cry for him anymore. He doesn't deserve your tears."

"It's just, I know that he's a better man than this. He used to be so loving and caring and beautiful and now he's just some common crack head. That's so sad."

She held her head in her hands and wept quietly. JC lifted her chin with the tip of his finger and starred into her clouded eyes. He ran his thumb down the side of her face and smiled softly as she nuzzled against his large palm. They leaned into each other slowly and when she was in reach, he placed light kisses on the bridge of her nose. He moved his way to the tip of her small nose and then finally to her soft, pretty lips. The kiss was sweet but powerful, something that they both needed. He broke the kiss long enough to pick her up from her chair and make their way down the hall and to her bedroom. He closed the door behind them, and walked over the bed, laying her down softly and then removing his shirt and jeans. He then helped her out of her clothing, and climbed under the sheets with her, kissing her light and softly.

Once their underwear had found the floor, JC slid himself gently into her, her soft moans filling his body with ecstacy. He began to thrust into her, his eyes closing, his breath quickening and her hands gripped his sides tightly. His hand ran slowly down her body to her wetness, caressing her throbbing clit firmly, causing her buck her hips harder into his stiff erection. Chione bit her bottom lip and he continued to pump into her, bringing them both closer to their peaks.

Chione gripped the sheets as the familiar, intense feeling began to bubble in her stomach. Her skin was so sensitive that everything touching her made her shiver; his skin, the sheets, the cool air on her face. JC knew she was close, he leaned down next to her ear and breathed, "Let it go baby, i'm ready for you."

It was barely above a whisper but just the sound of his husky, deep voice made her walls tighten around him. With a few more hard, thick thrusts, her body exploded from deep within her wetness. His name was called once, twice, three times as the orgasm flooded all of her senses. It didn't take much longer for JC to empty himself within her. He laid down next to her, pulling her close into him and offering her a sleepy smile. She nuzzled into his broad chest and drew lazy circles on his hard stomach.

"You're beautiful." He whispered while kissing her cheek.

"You are too."

"I'm surprised we didn't wake Dionne."

They laughed quietly together, "She's a tough little girl, nothing can wake her up." Chione said.

It got quiet between the two of them but it was comfortable, "You know." JC said after a while, "We didn't use anything this time."

"Don't worry about it, i'm on the pill. Two babies would be entirely to much for me right now."

JC rubbed her back, "Do you need anything? Any money or anything?"

"Joshua, I don't like taking your money. I need to get out and get a damn job-"

"Don't talk like that. You need to be right here, taking care of your daughter. Plus, I like taking care of you and Dionne. I like spending time with you and Dionne." She was quiet, "It's okay to say that you need help and you know that I have enough money for all three of us."

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay then. Gimme your bank account number later."

She clicked her tongue, "Damn, not enough five minutes after we have sex and you're already giving me orders. What if I don't give it to you?"

"Girl, I know how to snoop, I'll find it one way or another." They laugh together again and loose themselves in the rest of the afternoon.

////////////

"Look who finally decided to wake up." JC said, bringing the smiling little girl into the living room.

Chione laughed and waved at her daughter, watching JC swing her around in the air. He lifted Dionne above his head and smiled at her, using his funny baby voice. This is what she wanted, a family, a man to come home to. She loved JC for everything that he had done for them, but she couldn't bring herself to love him like she still loved Justin and he knew that. He was there for her when she needed him and he was okay knowing that she wasn't in love with him. It takes a good man to be okay with that fact.

She watched the two continue to play together for a few minutes more and then turned back to finish dinner. JC had decided to stay the night with her like he had done so many other countless times before. Her crappy day turned out to be a nice night after all.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story