Author's Chapter Notes:
happy reading!
Justin awoke from his stupor groggily. His head was pounding and the fresh cuts that he had inflicted over the past few days burned. Most of his days started like this, he would awake, not knowing where he was. He would try and make it through the day like normal people would but the aching in his body would come back. The yearning for the white powder would cloud his senses and before he knew it, he would be passed out again, waiting for the morning light to wake him again. But today was different, he was horny today. His body was already reacting to his thoughts, his dick was hard, he needed somebody fast. In similar situations, a porn and some lotion would suffice but it had been three months since he had penetrated a woman. The thought of sliding into a warm, wet woman sent chills down his spine as names flashed in his mind. Miranda, Sarah, Tracy, Shauna, countless names clicked through his brain but they wouldn't do. Cameron. That's what he needed. He climbed to his feet and searched for his phone, finding it on the coffee table. Searching through the database, he found her name quickly, pushing send to try and connect to his booty call.

It rang three times and then her tired voice rang through his ears, "Hello?" She yawned.

"Cameron? It's me."

She was silent, "Justin? Really?"

"Yeah baby, it's me. What are doing right now?"

"Nothing, you woke me up."

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to call you back later or something?" He laid on the charm thick so she wouldn't deny him.

"No, it's cool. You want me to come over?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah, I've missed you."

She giggled softly, "I've missed you too honey. I'll be there in five minutes."

"See you then."

He clicked off the phone and jetted up to his bedroom to get ready for her. He brushed his teeth and hair, and then shaved off the god-awful beard that had over taken his features. Once it was gone, he rubbed his clean chin and saw himself for the first time in a long time. It felt nice, he looked like that old person. Just then, the doorbell rang and a shiver went down his spine again, he dick jumped against his boxers, they were so close. He ran down to the door and opened it slowly, revealing the jacket-clad Cameron Diaz.

"Hey girl."

She smiled, "Hey yourself. Looks like you are ready for me already." She said looking down at his hard member.

"What can I say baby, this is what you do to me."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, their lips meeting forcefully for the first time in months. His tongue broke the barrier and explored her mouth, occasionally licking her thin lips. He picked her up, causing her to break into a fit of giggles again, and carried her up to his room. Once inside, he sat her down on her feet and removed her long jacket to find nothing. Not a stitch of clothing on her slim, tall body.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah, but I knew you would warm me up."

He smiled at her answer and returned his mouth to hers, letting them fall back onto the bed and feeling her hands roaming up and down his back. His boxers were shed quickly, his hard dick rubbing up against her inner thigh. She moaned softly, begging him to slip it in. He pushed inside of her, starting his pace off quickly. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling over her tight walls around his thick penis. He let his hand run down her body, letting his thumb rest on her throbbing clit, messaging is slowly as her breath quickened. She began moving her hips with him, grinding her hips into his to get him deeper inside of her.

"Jesus..." Cameron breathed as her walls began to contract around him.

Justin felt the heat from her soaking core intense and he knew she was close to her release. She hands dug into his sides and spread her legs wider, gripping she sheets tightly as she braced herself for the powerful eruption. He thrust into her a few more times before Justin let himself go inside of her, filling her body with another warmth. He collapsed on top of her, their slightly sweaty skin sticking together. He laid his head on her chest and smiled as he felt her hands move through his curly hair.

"I thought you said you didn't like your hair this long?" She whispered.

"I don't but they wouldn't let me cut it when I was in rehab."

"Hmm."

That was the extent of their conversation before Justin rolled off of her and onto the bed. She had fallen asleep within minutes, leaving Justin alone to his thoughts again. He got out of the bed and walked into his bathroom. He turned on the sink and put his hands under the water, collecting a little pool to splash over his face. The cool liquid felt good against his hot skin and he held his hands against his face for a few minutes more, soaking up the feeling. He leaned against the counter and looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes glancing over his uncovered torso. He wondered why she hadn't said anything about the cuts, there was no way she could have missed them.

He looked over in the corner of mirror as Cameron shifted around in his bed, wrapping the sheets around her naked body. He used to watch Chione just like that too.

"Don't think about her." He said to himself, staring at his reflection.

His mind refused to listen to him, replaying old memories and good times that he and Chione had shared. He remembered sometimes in the morning, before she would awake, he would lay on his side with his hand on her flat stomach. He would watch his hand rise and fall with her stomach, amazed at the warmth of her skin.

"Stop it." He breathed, closing his eyes.

As fast as that memory came, it was gone, replaced with a new one. When his drug use began to increase, his temper began to get worse with her. His hand that once laid on her delicate stomach was now the hand that slapped her across the face when she confronted him about the coke. The warmth of her stomach was replaced with bruises that his violent rages left on her, sending her to the hospital more than once, with fear of loosing the baby. The little bump on her stomach became the brunt of his hatred, telling her she ruined his life with that bastard baby.

"Justin please stop! Please, I'm sorry!"

Her terrified voice rang through his ears like she was standing right next to him. Justin threw his hands to the sides of his head, trying to suppress the memories.

"Shut up! Leave me alone."

The sound of his voice woke Cameron. She sat up in the bed and witnessed him fall to the floor with his head in his hands. She jumped from the bed and to his side, putting her hands on his shoulders, "Justin?"

"Get away from me!" He shrugged her hands off of his shoulders and continued to mumble to himself.

"What happened Justin? It's okay baby-"

"I said get away from me!"

He stood up quickly and pushed her violently from the bathroom, back into the bedroom. She stumbled but caught her footing before she fell. He came at her full force, grabbing her arms and pushing her again, "Get out of my house you whore!"

The look in his eyes petrified her, darkness and rage had filled them. She grabbed her coat from the floor and ran out of the room, hearing his voice screaming at her as she made her way down the stairs and out of the house.

His freak-out scared him as well, but he couldn't calm himself as his breath quickened. He laid back in his bed, throwing the covers over his body and curling himself into a fetal position. His body shook violently and he tried to calm himself, holding himself tightly. The tears rushed to the surface of his eyes as the consequences of his actions took their toll on his already thin, tired body. This is how Justin spent his day, paranoid, terrified and sick. He vomited violently, emptying his stomach in the toilet endless times.

This was his life. This was the life of Justin Timberlake.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story