Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the delay! hope you enjoy!
Chione stood still as Justin blinked his eyes and tried to focus on her. She believed that if she didn't move, he would drift back into his slumber, not knowing any the wiser. But this didn't happen, as soon as Justin's cyan eyes focused on her, he jumped from his laying position and sat up.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked.

"We needed to talk to you Jay." Trace said from the opposite side of the bed.

Justin whipped his head over to Trace, "Jesus! What the fuck is going on?"

"He's right Justin. We came over here to talk to you and to get you some help."

"What the fuck makes you think you can just walk into somebody's house?" He says, reaching to the end of the bed and picking up his gray t-shirt.

Justin slid the shirt over his head and stood from the bed, "Aren't you going to answer me? Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Chione felt her breath start to quicken as his tall figure loomed over her, casting a dark shadow over her entire body, "We just... umm..."

"What makes you think I want your skank ass in my house again? I haven't seen your dumb ass in what, like a year now and all of a sudden you wanna help me?"

He stepped towards her, causing her to back up in to the wall. Trace threw himself in between the two of them before Justin could step any closer, "Don't." Trace said firmly.

Justin laughed sarcastically and crossed his hands over his chest, "You two are really something you know that? I would advise you both to get the fuck out of my house before I call the police and have you arrested."

"Man, we are just trying to help you. We've been thinking a lot about you and we want you to get better." Trace said.

"There is nothing wrong with me! I don't need your sympathy nor do I want to waste my time with your bullshit. I'm calling the police."

Justin turned and walked over to the night stand to pick up the phone. He dialed 911 and waited patiently for the operator to pick up, "Yeah, I'm at 8763 Sunset Lane and I have two intruders in my home."

"Intruders?! I'm the mother of your fucking child and I'm an intruder?!" Chione screamed angrily at him, catching both of the men off guard for a second.

Justin regained his composure and kept talking to the dispatcher, "I want them out of here now!"

Chione stalked over to him quickly, grabbing the phone from the side of his face and throwing it to the other side of room, "Who the fuck do you think you are? I gave birth to your daughter eight months ago and have been playing mommy and daddy for all of that time you selfish bastard! Then, you want to call the police on me like i'm some common whore who won't leave you alone? You have some nerve."

"I have some nerve! You are in my house-"

"This used to be my house too! I gave you everything, my life, my body, my soul, and this is how you want to treat me of all people? I'm the only one who ever loved you Justin and you know it!"

"Fuck you! I never needed you! I could have had any fucking bitch I wanted but I gave my pity to you! You'd still be struggling through school and working two jobs to support yourself if it wasn't for me!"

It was Chione turn to laugh now, "You seem to forget that I dropped out of school and quit my jobs for you! Your pathetic, sappy ass couldn't sleep alone in the dark by yourself for half an hour without me next to you, you selfish asshole."

"This is what I get for messin' with niggers, they never know when to shut up." Justin said, throwing his hands up in the air.

Chione's chest rose and fell harshly, her hands balled at her sides. It was taking all of her might not to punch him dead in his nose, "Yeah, this is what you get for messin' with a nigger. And that's what you get for knocking up a nigger too."

"I never wanted you or the fucking baby!" Justin roared at her, "You just don't get it! You ruined my life when you told me you were pregnant, I wasn't ready for that shit! And you say that you're the only one that loved me? The only reason you got pregnant was to trap me with you because you knew we weren't going anywhere!"

"You are a riot, you know that? You can tell yourself whatever you want but you know that you wanted this baby more than anything in the world! That child is the only good thing you have ever done in your life."

"Right, and when I told you I loved you, I really meant it." Justin said sarcastically, shooting her a mean glare out of the corner of his eyes, "I wish I had killed you and that baby of yours that Saturday night."

Her breath caught in her throat when the words left his lips. The vivid memories of the savage beating scattered their way into her head as the doctors words echoed throughout her mind.
My god, i've never seen a case this bad before. The doctors worked for hours on end, trying to save her and Dionne’s life. They had thought she had miscarried before she was only five months a long and no fetus could take that kind of abuse and survive. Chione lost herself within that moment, not only for herself but for her child. She lunged at Justin, and punched his square in the face, causing him to stumble backwards and cover his face with his hands.

"How dare you?! How dare you speak about your daughter like that!" She screamed.

She ran at him again, jumping on his back and swinging at him violently. Justin screamed out in pain as her finger nails dug into his skin, as her tiny hands slammed against his back, sides everywhere else. Trace stood back in horror, not knowing what either one of them would do if he intervened. Justin swung around violently, trying to rid her off of his back. He tripped over one of his shoes, sending the two of the to the floor. Chione didn't give way, however, she kept swatting and kicking at him, rolling on top of him and punching him in the chest. Justin rolled them back over and tried to hold her arms down but to no avail.

Chione kneed Justin in between the legs and Justin instantly released his hands and groaned loudly. Chione scrambled to her feet and watched him roll around with his hands on his dick, trying to catch his breath. Never once had she wanted to see anyone in as much pain as Justin was, but she enjoyed it. Now he was hurting physically like she mad emotionally, it was her turn to make him bleed.

Just then, two police officers busted into the room, guns drawn, "Put your hands in the air! Put them in the air now!"

Trace and Chione did as they were told as one of the policeman walked over to Justin and helped him up, "Are you okay sir?"

"Just get them out of my fucking house! Get your hands off of me!"

"Which one of them did this to you?" The policeman asked.

"That bitch right there."

His remark sent rage through her body again, she lurched toward him again but was stopped by two strong arms. The policeman tried his best to subdue her but the wildness in her had taken over, making her claw and scratch at him trying to get to Justin. The cop picked her up and tried to back out of the room as Chione kicked wildly at Justin, screaming obscenities at him. Trace tried his best to talk the police out of letting her go, but Justin told the cop to arrest him to because Trace had also broke into his home. The policeman cuffed Trace and lead him down the stairs after Chione. The first cop threw Chione up against the car and cuffed her quickly and then threw her into the back of the squad car. Trace was soon placed next to her and they watched as the two policemen apologized to Justin and asked if he needed an ambulance. Justin declined their offer and waved them off, smiling at Trace and Chione in the back seat.

"Bastard! You bastard!" Chione cried, kicking the back of the driver’s seat violently.

"Calm down. Just calm down." Trace said.

The ride to the police station was a long one, Chione was still angry as hell as the cops escorted her into the police station. Trace followed behind her, his head hung low. Justin showed up a few minutes more to make his formal complaint against the two. They finger printed Trace and Chione together and then took their mug shots. They threw them into separate cells right next to each other and informed them that Justin was going to be filing assault charges against Chione and trespassing against the both of them.

"Tell him to shove it right up his boney ass!" Chione said to the female police officer.

The woman ignored her and kept talking, "You both will get your one phone call in about ten minutes. Behave until then."

She left them to themselves and Trace let out a sigh, "That fucking bastard."

Chione laughed lowly, "Who are you gonna call?"

"Lynn, she can get us outta here."

Chione shook her head, "I'm sorry."

Trace scooted up to the edge of their cells and encouraged her to do the same. He reached through the bars and grabbed her now shaking hands, "This is not your fault. You had every right to punch that prick in his face. You have one hell of a right hook girl."

They laughed quietly, "Don't worry baby girl, Lynn will get us out of here."

Well, that's what they thought. When Lynn and Paul got down to the station, the officers informed them that since Justin was pressing criminal charges, Trace and Chione would have to go before a judge and have a bail set before they could be released.

"You don't understand officer Mansfield, Justin Timberlake is a drug addict, they were just over there to get him some help. This is a big misunderstanding; Trace and Chione are good kids."

"They committed a crime, and then the girl assaulted him. Drug addict or not, he has the right to press charges. The broke into his home-"

"They didn't break in anywhere! They had a key!" Paul said in defense of Trace and Chione.

"Mr. Timberlake didn't want them there and since it is his property, he can claim breaking and entering. Ms. Sanders and Mr. Ayala will see the judge on Tuesday, until then, they have to spend the weekend with us."

"Well, can we see them?" Lynn asked, annoyed.

"Yes."

The deputy lead them back to the holding cells. Trace and Chione stood up when they saw Paul and Lynn coming through the door, "Good god." Lynn said, embracing Chione and then Trace through the bars, "We are going to get you two out of here, don't you worry."

Paul informed Trace and Chione that they would have to spend the weekend in jail and see the judge on Tuesday and only then, could they come home. Tears clouded over Chione's eyes, "I've never been away from Dionne for this long."

"She'll be fine with us honey. Don't worry, I will have you two out of here in a flash. Just keep your head low and don't talk to anyone in here."

"Can't you at least put them in the same cell? Who knows what kind of trash will fill these cells over the weekend." Paul said to the deputy.

"No, men in one cell, women in the other."

The rest of the day was a blur for Chione. They had been arrested on a Friday night so soon, their cells were filled with prostitutes and drunks. Trace and Chione stayed huddled up at the sides of their cells, holding each others hands while people vomited on the floors and nasty women screamed and banged on the bars. It was going to be one hell of a weekend.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story