Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

 

“You wanna get wasted?”

 

This guy that’s been stepping to your best friend is pretty adamant about getting you guys into the valley for this “crazy” party tonight and you had been pretty against it…until he said the magic words.

 

You pull up to this nice ranch style house and getting out of…Elvis? Was his name Elvis?’s car. You adjust your skirt and walk to the door. Yes his name is definitely Elvis smiles at your friend and walks right inside.

 

“Frankie!” Elvis yells as you and your girl give each other a look and follow him inside.

 

“In here bitch!” a male voice calls from inside and you make your way down the entrance hall.

 

The hall opens up into an expansive living room. A girl sitting on the couch with a boy that couldn’t be any older than fifteen, looks up from her magazine. The girl laying across the modern chaise lounge glances away from the TV but doesn’t give you a second look. The two guys sitting on a low sitting chaise, playing X-box, don’t even look away from their game, the girl hanging on the hot one, sizes you up and tightens her hold on him.

 

From the look of him you’d be tightening your grip on him too. Tattooed and shaved head, wearing a beater and some silver baller shorts, cut as hell. You’re glad you wore your fuck-me skirt.

 

“Fuck you Frankie,” Elvis says glaring at Hot Tattooed Guy. “Girls,” Elvis looks at you are your friend, “That’s Julie,” points to magazine girl “Susan,” points to girl on chaise lounge, “Keith, Frankie, and Sabrina,” he finishes waving to the group in front of the TV.

 

Frankie looks away from his game and stops when his eyes hit you. “This is Jenna,” Elvis points to your girl, “and…” he trails looking at you.

 

“Kaci,” you respond, not taking your eyes off Frankie, he grins at you.

 

“I’m Zach,” the kid pipes in drunkenly and you raise an eyebrow at him.

 

“Wanna get fucking high?” Keith asks.

 

“Hey that’s my fuckin stash, queer,” Frankie says, pressing buttons on the controller frantically. “Bitch get off me I’m tryin’a fuckin play.” He shrugs Sabrina off and she leans back pouting.

 

Frankie reaches into his pocket and pulls out a baggy, tossing it at Elvis who barely catches it as his phone rings. Flipping it open, Elvis answers.

 

“Hey Truelove!” An angry voice echoes undiscernibly from the phone. “Yeah, I did I just-“ the angry voice gets louder. “Okay, okay! I’m on my way.” He hangs up the phone and looks at your friend longingly. “Hey baby I gotta take care of some shit.”

 

You roll your eyes and shift from one foot to the other. You knew this guy was a bitch from the start. But Jenna always did like the dickless guys.

 

“I’ll come with you,” Jenna says and your eyes snap to her.

 

“Jen we drove all the way to the fuckin valley and now-”

 

“You can hang here.” It’s Frankie that says it and your eyes fall on him again. “You know, get high and shit.”

 

Sabrina glares at you and you nod, biting your lip. Frankie grins at you and says “Elvis give her the shit.”

 

Elvis glares at you and slaps the baggy in your hand before throwing an arm around Jenna and they walk to the door. Jenna glances over her shoulder and waves back at you.

 

“Give it,” Frankie says, dropping the controller to the floor and pulling himself up. He grabs the bong that was hidden from view behind the couch.

You hold the baggy out to him and his fingers brush yours as you hand it to him. He opens the baggy and loads the bowl. Lighting it he covers the mouth piece and you hear the water bubbling as he inhales and holds the smoke in his lungs before exhaling with a cough.

 

“Smooth,” he chokes, grinning stupidly as he passes it to you.

 

An hour later, everyone is lying lazily across the sofa. Julie and Zach are leaning on each other, drowsing between sleep and wakefulness. Susan and Sabrina have gone, Frankie having kicked Susan out for giving him shit about the kid, something you didn’t quite understand but you were pretty fucking baked. Sabrina left with her, glaring at you as she went. Keith is passed out on the floor in front of the TV, game controller still in his hand. Frankie has disappeared somewhere in the depths of the house.

 

“Hey,” his voice is soft and you turn to find him leaning in the doorway to the kitchen, a beer in his hand. He’s eyeing you, predatory and lustful.

 

“Hey,” you respond, your voice echoing slightly in your head from all the THC pulsing through your veins.

 

He looks you up and down and you do the same to him. He takes a swig of his beer and reaches down to adjust himself. You make a show of uncrossing your legs, giving him a little flash of your panties before standing up and walking over to him. You take the beer from his hand and down the rest of it, handing the empty bottle back to him. He grins and chuckles.

 

“You wanna fuck?” he asks and you turn away, smiling over your shoulder, heading toward the hallway which you assume is where the bedrooms are. “Alright then,” he says sending the bottle sailing into the trash as he hurries after you.

 

Planting his hands on your hips, he guides you to the room at the end of the hall and closes the door behind you. He slides past you and sits in a desk chair, looking you up and down, crossing his arms behind his head. There is an evident bulge in the fabric of his shorts as you walk over, preparing to straddle him. He grabs a remote sitting on the desk and presses a button, filling the room with a slow jam, the bass booming deep.

 

“Dance,” he commands, adjusting himself again and you oblige, swishing your hips to the beat of the music.

 

He bobs his head, watching as your hands slide up your stomach, lifting your shirt as you twirl around. You let your shirt slide back down, swaying seductively as your smooth your hands over his broad shoulders and down his chest. He’s licking his lips as your grab the hem of his beater and tug it over his head, sending it flying across the room with a flick of your wrist. He’s grinning like a school boy watching you shimmy a little and you turn your back to him. You dip, sitting in his lap, rolling your hips and working his dick through his clothes. He groans into your hair, sliding his hands up your torso, bunching your tank top just under your breasts and skimming them back down your sides to guide your hips.

 

You arch your back, applying more pressure, and wrap an arm around his neck, scraping your nails against his scalp. You can feel the scruff of his cheek against yours, his breath panting down your chest as you work him.

 

His hands skim back up your sides, pushing your tank up over your breasts, and you allow him to pull the fabric over your head. His skin is smooth under your back as his large hands cover your naked breasts, tweaking the nipples, as he sucks on your shoulder. You moan as his hands slide lower, slipping into the waistband of your skirt, cupping you through your now soaking panties.

 

“You want me bitch?” he asks, pressing the heel of his palm hard against you and you moan, grinding your hips in to his hand.

 

He pulls his hand out of your skirt and you fight the whine that is threatening to fall from your lips. His hands lift your hips and your stand again, turning to face him. His hands are folded behind his head again, looking at you expectantly, his shorts tented from his fully hard cock.

 

“Well,” he says cocking an eyebrow at you. “Suck it bitch.” He gestures to his crotch.

 

You purse your lips but drop to your knees anyway, peeling his shorts back, easing them over his hips, freeing his erection. You grab it by the base, snaking your tongue around the tip and watch his eyes roll and his head fall back. His fingers thread in your hair, guiding your mouth down, groaning when he hits the back of your throat. You bob your head listening to his moans of “shit yes” and “oh fuck” sliding your tongue around him as you suck.

 

“Stop, stop, fuckin stop!” he exclaims suddenly, pulling you hard by the hair and his dick falls from your mouth with a pop. “Jesus fuckin Christ…” he sighs.

 

You giggle as you watch him breathe hard and gain some composure. He grabs your forearms and spins you, bending you over the end of the bed, shoving your face into the pile of blankets. You feel him bunching your skirt around your waist.

 

“Shiiiiiiiit,” he mutters, whether its in appreciation of your ass or your barely there underwear you aren’t sure.

 

He hooks his fingers in the waistband and tugs the fabric down, allowing you to kick them off your ankles before he positions himself behind you.

 

“Ready for this?” he asks rubbing his cock along your pussy lips and you hum your approval, arching your back as he pushes in, long and slow in one stroke. “Fuck me,” he pants holding your hips in place as he savors your wet heat.

He begins to thrust slowly and you squirm from the deepness of his penetration struggling to adjust to his size.

 

“Where you goin’?” he asks gripping your hips more firmly as you try to ease the pressure. “Oh no bitch you’re getting all of me.”

 

He thrusts hard and you yelp, listening to him chuckle behind you. You pant and grit through the next few thrusts but the pain is fleeting and in a moment you’re grinding your hips back against his.

 

“You like that girl?” he asks cockily and you moan in response, shivering as he hits that spot deep inside you. “You like it? You like the way my dick feels in your pussy.”

 

His hand leaves your hip and you hear the slap before you really feel it. He does it again and you moan, a thrill shooting through your veins.

 

“You like the way I work your pussy?” He’s moving faster now, and you are moaning deep with each pounding thrust. “I asked you if you liked it.”

 

Smack!

 

“Yes,” you moan, pressing your cheek against the bedspread, arching your back to feel his balls slap against your clit.

 

“I bet you do.” Smack! “Now say my name!”

 

You don’t say it right away because that fire is building in your stomach and your mind is on nothing but the feel of his dick sliding hotly in and out of your body. His fingers wrap in your hair and pull your head back forcefully, his lips right next to your ear.

 

“I said say my fucking name, bitch!”

 

You scream it, your pussy contracting hard around him and he grunts “Holy fuckin shit!” his pace becoming frantic and with one last thrust, hard enough to rattle your teeth, you feel him spill inside you. He collapses against your back, his heart pounding against your spine, hissing as your pussy milks him dry.

 

He pulls out of you and you both climb onto the bed, sliding beneath the covers, he reaches over you and grabs a one-hitter and lighter from the bedside table.

 

“You wanna get high?” he asks, still panting, face flushed from orgasm.

 

“Sure,” you reply as he lights up, even though you are convinced there’s no way you could get any higher than this.


Completed
SomethingBlue42 is the author of 59 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Gets Me High also liked 240 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral frankie doggiestyle randomhookup drugsex