Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

 

“You look like a lumberjack.”

 

His laugh booms across the table, his head falling back. He sighs as he brings his head forward again, eyeing you with a grin.

 

“Lumberjack? How very kind of you.”

 

“Well look at yourself Justin,” you say, dropping your magazine in front of him on the table.

 

“Why do you buy this trash?” he asks, gesturing toward the magazine, leaning back to rest his elbow on the back of his chair.

 

“To show you that you look like a caveman,” you say and he laughs at you again. “Seriously Justin would you just shave? That’s all I want. Just lose the beard.”

 

“Are you trying to change me?” he asks, his eyes narrowing suspiciously but there is a playful glint in his eye. “Why are women always trying to change me?”

 

“I’m not trying to change you Justin. I’m doing you a favor.”

 

He cocks an eyebrow at you, running his tongue along the inside of his mouth as he nods at you.

 

“Doing me a favor? I can think of a favor I would like much more.” He grins devilishly and you give him a condescending smile.

 

“When you shave,” you say getting up from the table to take his plate and yours and set them in the sink. He sighs, frustrated.

 

“Baaaaaaabe,” he whines, pulling himself from his chair. “This is the first time in my life I don’t have to care about what I look like. I don’t have to dress a certain way, have my hair a certain way. And I don’t have to shave!”

 

You like it when he talks like this. It’s the first real time off he’s had since he was twelve and the giddy little smile he gets every time he talks about it is so adorable. You smile at him as he slides his hands around your waist.

 

“Yes you don’t have to shave,” you say, nuzzling your nose with his. “But if you wanna get you some…” you trail your hand down his chest, brushing against the fly of his pants. “you’ll shave.”

 

You brush past him, ignoring his scoff of indignation. You swish your hips a little and you look back at him, your foot on the bottom step. He’s watching you and you can tell that he’s debating. It’s a power play now, so much more than just a beard.

 

You give him a playful wink, pulling your tank top over your head, and tossing it at him. He barely catches it, caught off guard slightly when he sees you aren’t wearing a bra. You wink at him again as you make your way up the stairs. His pounding feet follow you and you’re suddenly off your feet, his strong arms wrapping around you, carrying you into the bedroom.

 

He drops you on the bed, pouncing on top of you, his lips attacking your neck in a way that makes you dizzy. But this isn’t about sex any more. It’s about power. His hand skims down your body, moving to your thigh. You keep your legs together, not granting him access. His nails dig in, fingertips pressing, trying to force you to open them. You shake your head at him, your hand cupping his cheek, then tugging roughly on the hair on his chin. He winces.

 

“You want this you gotta do it J,” you say, slipping your hand in between your bodies, into your pajama shorts. “I can take care of this myself if you don’t want to.”

 

He growls when your head falls back, your index finger softly circling your clit. His mouth is on your breasts, pressing his hips into your body, trying to get some semblance of friction. His hands grab the waistband of your pants, tugging them down along with your underwear, wanting to watch you.

 

He’s panting now as he tosses your pants aside and your legs open completely, giving him full view of what your hands are doing. He strips himself of his shirt and makes quick work of his belt and pants. You close your eyes on his naked form, forcing yourself to stay calm, to make him wait and get what you want. You feel his mouth on your stomach and you press a hand to his shoulder, pushing him away. He pouts at you and you shake your head.

 

“You know what to do Jus,” you sigh, watching his eyes widen was you slide two fingers into yourself. “It feels so good. God you should feel how wet I am.”

 

You hear him growl and his weight is off the bed. He tears into the bathroom and you can hear him crashing around in there, cursing and muttering. You hear the electric razor turn on and smile, lifting yourself from the bed and craning your neck to see through the door.

 

He’s standing at the mirror, glaring into his reflection as he runs the razor over his face. You lick your lips as your eyes travel his naked form, the rippling muscles of his back, his taut ass, strong thighs, firm calves, his dick standing at attention in the mirror. You grin as you propel yourself from the bed, sauntering into the bathroom. You lean against the jamb, licking your lips as you watch him in the mirror.

 

“Good enough?” he spats, tossing the razor down on the counter and turning to grab you around the waist.

 

You push against his chest. “Oh come on Jus, you know those electric razors don’t give you a close enough shave.”

 

He growls again, slamming his fist into the door jam right next to your head. You wince slightly, looking into his dark indigo eyes.

 

“Don’t test me little girl,” he mutters, his lips brushing against your neck.

 

“See you’re all scratchy,” you say, pushing on his chest, brushing past him.

 

You hear him moan deep as you bend over, opening the cabinet below the sink to find his razor blade and shaving cream. You stand up straight, looking at him through the mirror and find his hand stroking his cock slowly.

 

“None of that now,” you chide and you watch his bottom lip protrude a little as he removes his hand from his dick.

 

You smile as you turn to face him, hopping up to sit on the counter. You crook your finger at him, opening your legs. He’s perilous to stop himself as he walks to stand in between them. His eyes are on your chest, his large hands massaging your breasts slowly.

 

But you refuse to be deterred. You squirt some shaving cream into your hand and giggle when he jerks away, startled as you slather his face in foam. He chuckles at himself, thumbing your nipple.

 

You hook a finger under his chin, bringing his eyes to yours as you bring the razor to his cheek.

 

“Trust me?” you ask and he gives an almost imperceptible nod.

 

You slide the razor gently down his skin, following it with your finger, feeling the smooth skin underneath. His eyes slide shut, his cock brushing against your thigh. His eyes are smoldering, watching you as you shave him. His hands are on your thighs rubbing softly, being as patient as he can possibly be when you’re naked and he’s this hard.

 

He’s chewing absently on his bottom lip as his hands skim up your stomach to cup your breasts again. He’s plucking at your nipples and pressing your breasts together in a way that’s making it extremely hard for you to concentrate. You press your finger against his chin and you have his attention. You jut your chin out and he mimics you, allowing you to bring the razor up the column of his throat and over his chin. His hands stop their movements allowing you to focus completely on his jugular.

 

You’re almost finished now and he knows it, pressing the tip of his cock against your clit, rubbing slowly, causing your eyelids to flutter. You tap the skin just below his nose and he’s focused on you again, but still rubbing. You suck your bottom lip into your mouth, stretching the skin between your nose and upper lip. When he mimics you, you release your lip with a pop and you can feel his dick twitch against you.

 

And you’re finished, grabbing a towel to wipe away the excess shaving cream from his handsome face. You smile at him, and he smiles back, pressing against your entrance.

 

“Now babe?” he asks and you contort your face into a mask of contemplation.

 

He growls pulling you roughly toward him, wrapping your legs around his hips and you giggle a little as he repositions himself, rubbing against your clit again, before poising himself at your entrance. Your arms go around his neck, your lips pressing feather light kisses along his shoulder.

 

“Now, Jus,” you breathe into his ear and he moans as he sinks in slowly.

 

When he’s completely buried he arches his back, seemingly trying to reach deeper into you. He pulls back a little to capture your lips with his in a sweet kiss of gratitude and you deepen it, locking your ankles against his lower back.

 

He pulls out and pushes back in slow, languid, your tongues battling. He breaks the kiss first, his head falling back, hissing before bringing his forehead to rest against yours. He licks his lips as he looks down and watches his body entering and leaving yours.

 

Your eyes meet and he smiles, nuzzling his nose with yours before kissing you again. His pace is speeding up steadily and you can feel your orgasm building. He flattens his palms on the counter on either side of your hips, giving himself leverage enough to slam into you. You cry out, your head falling back as he finds that spot inside you that only he can hit. He grabs your knee, lifting your leg just a little and your orgasm hits you with virtually no warning, screaming his name as he pounds into you, your body contracting hard around him.

 

His teeth dig into your shoulder and you feel him come hard, shuddering against you, warmth filling you, working you through his orgasm. He’s panting as his thrusts slow to a stop, standing on tiptoe to press himself as hard as possible inside you, sighing with contentment as his muscles relax.

 

He pulls back to press a kiss to your temple and then your cheekbone and then the corner of your mouth before his lips claim yours, kissing you deep. You pull back and smile at him, running your hand down the smooth skin of his cheek.

 

“You look good baby,” you grin and he beams at you.

 

“I feel good,” is his reply, as he nuzzles your neck. “Whadda ya say we spend the rest of the day in bed?”

 

“Really?” you ask, hopeful, wanting.

 

“Yeah, I don’t have to be anywhere,” he says, that giddy grin coming over his face again and you smile as he lifts you from the counter and carries you deftly back into the bedroom.


Completed
SomethingBlue42 is the author of 59 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Power Play also liked 146 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj bathroomsex wank