He lived for this.

 

The passion that was etched across her face as he moved inside her. Her body was pressed as close to his as she could get and her normally pale skin was slightly flushed. His eyes were riveted on her mouth, her lips slightly parted, her white teeth with canines elongated and glistening in the moonlight.

 

His thoughts weren’t on his pleasure, or hers for that matter. They were directed solely on what he might be getting after this romp.

 

Ever since that night two years ago, he had been addicted to her drinking him. She had corrupted him. She would take just enough to satisfy herself and keep him alive, but he didn’t want that. He wanted her to take him all the way, but she refused. Yes she had corrupted him, but he wasn’t satisfied with the corruption she wanted to bring on him. He wanted more.

 

Her back arched then and he felt her convulsions, which brought him back to his reality, pleasure ripping through him.

 

He collapsed on top of her, slightly out of breath. He felt her kiss his shoulder and prayed that she would bite down, but she never did. He sighed, bringing his body to lie down beside her, his arms holding her captive against his chest.

 

He let his fingers draw lazy circles on the soft, ashen skin of her upper arm and she let out a sigh.

 

“Ebony?” he questioned after a moment and she took hold of his wrist.

 

She turned it up toward her and examined the puncture marks, some as new as the morning before, others scars of years before. She brought his wrist to her face and inhaled deeply, the scent of his cologne filling her senses. She flicked her tongue against his pulse point, tasting the salt of his sweat before biting down. His blood filled her mouth and she had to force herself to withdraw, a few precious drops sliding down her chin.

 

She licked away the excess blood, keeping her mouth over the wound until the bleeding had stopped. He was laying calmly against the pillows, reveling in the feeling of being drained. His eyes were closed, his chest rose and fell with heavy breath.

 

His eyes opened suddenly.

 

He wanted more.

 

“No Love,” she whispered resting her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes, prepared to sleep.

 

“Yes,” he said and her eyes opened, their luminance shining through the darkness.

 

“No,” she said and he struggled to sit up.

 

“Why not?” he asked, much like a child who hadn’t gotten his way.

 

“I won’t,” she said simply.

 

“I want you to,” he said and she rolled her eyes, pulling herself from the bed, wrapping the sheet around her body.

 

“You are such a child,” she muttered, going to sit on the vanity’s bench, glancing in the mirror and seeing nothing.

 

“Make me one of you,” he said and she looked back at him, an amused grin on her face.

 

“Surely you jest?” she questioned and he looked at her hurt. “Don’t give me that look. Just because you haven’t gotten your way, you are so spoiled.”

 

“No I’m not,” he argued and looked at her thoughtfully for a moment before grinning.

 

She was brushing her hair, so completely sure that she knew what was best for him. So confident that he wouldn’t push her any farther than he was at the moment. Well he had another plan. Her false sense of superiority would be her downfall.

 

“I know you want to.”

 

She looked at him abruptly, the brush almost slipping from her fingers at the sound of his words. They held an authority and for a fleeting moment she was afraid of him and of what he had planned for her.

 

“I know that it takes all your strength not to bite down. Right before you come. I know. Well by all means Love, bite down.”

 

He had stood from the bed, seemingly unaware of his own nakedness. She felt her canines grow at the sight of him before her, his neck shining like a beacon.

 

“You do not want this Justin,” she said softly, calmly, her sense of control wavering for a moment.

 

“Oh but I do, and you want it too. You want a companion,” he said and she cackled.

 

“You watched Interview With The Vampire again didn’t you?” she asked and watched him frown.

 

“Never mind that,” he said slipping back into his authoritative state. “Please Ebony. Take me.”

 

“No,” she said looking away and he let out an aggravated growl.

 

“Why can’t you just give this to me?!” he yelled. “All I want is to be a part of you. Make me one of you!”

 

She was on her feet faster than he could blink. She was standing in front of him and she had a hold of his neck, lifting him so that his feet were off the floor. Her pale blue eyes were flashing wildly and her teeth glinted in the moonlight.

 

“You foolish child! Do you even think about anything but yourself? What about your family, your friends? You’ll never see them again. You won’t want to. All they will look like is a meal. Do you honestly want that?!”

 

Her voice was low and demonic, her features set in anger. He was terrified. She dropped him back onto the bed and walked over to the window calmly, just as if her little outburst had never happened.

 

 “I’ve told you time and time again, you do not want this life I lead,” she said irritatedly.

 

“Yes I do,” he replied and she looked at him pointedly.

 

“You know it would be the end of your career,” she said and watched his face fall, before turning confident again.

 

“I want it,” he said.

 

“All of your friends will become washed up has-beens, so you can live a life of hell for all eternity,” she said and he stared at her hard.

 

“That remains to be seen,” he replied and she sighed.

 

“No it can’t remain to be seen because its not going to happen,” she said, her eyes riveted on the street below and he let out a groan.

 

“Dammit Ebony!” he yelled, slamming his fist on the nightstand. “God dammit, why can’t you just do this.”

 

“Because I love you,” she said.

 

“If you loved me, you would do this for me,” he said and she at his side again, her hand around his neck, his feet once again off the ground.

 

“You wish to be nothing more than food to me?” she asked.

 

Her voice was back to its demonic sound and her eyes were flashing wildly.

 

“No.” he said, his voice hoarse. “I wish to be your equal.”

 

“Dammit you’re frustrating,” she said dropping him again.

 

“Ebony please?” he said softly. “I want to be…I want to be…I don’t even know. I just know I want to be it.”

 

“No Justin,” she said, and he sat down on the bed.

 

He was losing. His mind wondered, searching for any excuse to make her take him. Then it dawned on him and he smiled.

 

“You know I won’t live forever,” he said and she looked back at him.

 

“What?” she asked.

 

“Yeah,” he said. “I’m mortal. You’re immortal. That means you live forever and I don’t.”

 

She looked at him blankly for a moment and he couldn’t contain his smile. He had caught her. She looked out the window again.

 

“I’ll miss you.”

 

“God Dammit Ebony!” he screamed and she giggled. “Don’t you fucking laugh at me.”

 

“I’m sorry but you’re funny,” she said looking at him and she watched his eyes darken.

 

“I know you want it,” he said softly, seductively. “The blood that flows through my veins is bliss. You can taste it right now. Its sweet and…well…bliss. Are you hungry Ebony?”

 

She was looking at his neck now, the longing coming into her eyes. She hadn’t fed tonight. She was hungry…no, starving. She licked her lips and he saw her teeth.

 

“No,” she said looking away.

 

He walked over to her, hooking his finger under her chin and pulling her eyes to meet his. He was still naked, gorgeous, delicious. He brought his lips to hers in a fiery kiss.

 

He ran his tongue over her bottom lip before allowing it to slip into her mouth and scraped it across her right fang, cutting it, allowing her to taste his blood.

 

“You want it.” He said pulling back from her. “Take it.”

 

“Stop it,” she said pushing at his chest.

 

“Never. Come on Ebony. Stop being such a fucking pussy and take it.”

 

She growled at him. No one called her that. No one. She pushed him back onto the bed, where she pounced on him. She couldn’t take it any more. She had to have him.

 

She sat on top of him and swept down, her fangs sinking into his neck. He struggled a little at first, the pain becoming unbearable, but then stopped.

 

She pulled back suddenly and looked down at him, horrified.  He smiled slightly, his breathing heavy, his pupils dilated. She covered her mouth with her hand in shock of her actions.

 

“What have I done?” she muttered to herself.

 

“I knew if I got you mad enough you would…” he trailed, his words turning into a cough.

 

“I could sit here and let you die,” she stated and watched his eyes widen in shock.

 

She gave him a small smirk and he looked around wildly, trying to think of anything to save himself. She was laughing now, as she reached to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of wine they had finished earlier in the evening. She brought the bottom of the bottle crashing down on the wooden surface, shattering the bottom and leaving the neck, with jagged edges, sharp and menacing.

 

She brought the bottle to her neck and dug into her pulse point, before leaning down, so he could catch her blood in his mouth. He grabbed her head as he sucked the blood greedily.

 

It was heaven. He felt as if he was slowly slipping into sleep. Peacefully bridging the gap between consciousness and dream. Then she pulled away and a pain like no other settled over him. She still sat on top of him, her knees on either side of his stomach, stroking his forehead, trying to comfort him.

 

The pain was unbearable. His eyes were squeezed shut as tightly as possible, his entire body tensing. His breathing was hard and erratic, his heart threatening to beat out of his rib cage. It felt as if his insides were exploding and the world around him was imploding and there he was, stuck in the middle of it all. After a moment that seemed like an eternity, it subsided.

 

Then explosions of darkness filled his eyes and it seemed as if he was being born again. Born into an eclipse. His breathing had slowed and almost completely stopped. His heart beat was back to normal yet it was beating in an unfamiliar cadence. One of darkness. The corruption was complete.

 

Finally his eyes opened and she was still sitting atop him. A look of sadness taking over her features. A single tear slid down her cheek and he wiped it away.

 

“Are you happy now?” she asked, climbing off of him.

 

“I…I don’t know,” he said, sitting up slowly.

 

“Well I certainly hope you’re happy. Its gone,” she said her voice breaking.

 

“What’s gone?” he asked looking at her.

 

“The last bit of humanity I had,” she sighed. “You were my humanity Justin. Now its over.”

 

“We aren’t over. We’re just beginning,” he said smiling, his canines, slightly extended, glinting in the moonlight.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: girlontop vampire