“You wanna go back to the hotel?”

 

He’s dead serious when he says it, his eyes searching mine a little apprehensively, as if I would ever deny him anything. And after a confession like the one he just gave me…shit. I nod and a slow grin creeps up over his face and seriously I could come right then, anticipation coiling in my belly. The things this man does to me…

 

And we sit there…staring at each other, neither of us moving, as if motion could break the spell that’s holding us together. He chuckles, a deep sound low in his chest that tugs at my lower stomach, making me shiver, and pulls himself out of the booth. I do the same, my legs trembling slightly. This is really going to happen. He’s here and he wants me and we’re going back to his hotel. Just like old times.

 

I look up at him and he seems to tower over me. He’s no taller than he was and I am no shorter but something about him seems bigger, stronger. He licks his lips just looking down at me and I feel his hand slip into mine, large and warm, a little damp and I smile. He’s just as nervous as I am.

 

He turns and Tiny appears from out of nowhere, leading us out of the café and out into the street once again. Justin is tense as he pulls his hood back up, glancing around every now and then and I’m not sure if it’s nerves over what we’re about to do or over the fact that there could be cameras around. I keep my head down just in case. We don’t need this broadcasted all over the internet tomorrow.

 

The walk back to the Met parking lot seems like a million miles, his hand holding mine tightly, not in an uncomfortable way, just in a way that says he’s not letting go. He won’t let go again. We walk up to a large black SUV and Justin dips his hand into the pocket of his jeans and tugs out a set of keys. He hits the lock before telling Tiny he’s driving and tosses him the keys. He looks at me with a grin, opening the door to the backseat and nodding for me to enter before him. I giggle a little, remembering back to a night in a club, me drunk off my ass and him so fucking eager. I guess I’m the eager one now. I’ve always been eager, I was just better at hiding it back then.

 

I climb in and he’s right behind me, folding his lanky frame onto the seat next to me. He closes the door and turns to me, his arm resting on the seat behind me. I turn my body to his and we just hesitate, looking at each other, trying to contain our grins. He leans in, his nose nuzzling against mine, his breath warmly tickling my lips. I nuzzle back, bringing our lips closer together and I just want to kiss him. I want to taste him. God, it’s been so long…

 

He nuzzles me again and I sigh, finally giving in, pressing my mouth to his and fire explodes through me and I’m twenty-three years old and I just need him. It takes all of my willpower not to crawl into his lap right now and take him right fucking here in the backseat. But he slows me down, his hands gripping my biceps, holding me steady. He moves slowly, savoring it, tongue flicking out to lazily swipe across my bottom lip and I have to fight the moan bubbling from my throat.

 

I open my mouth to him, tongue reaching out to touch his and he jumps a little, a shiver running through him. His hands move to cup my face, mouth pressing harder against mine as he shifts impatiently in his seat. My hands go to his chest, fisting in his sweatshirt as I pull his body closer, feeling the heat of his skin beneath the thin fabric, the hard muscle…shit, I want him so bad.

 

His hands are sliding down my neck, smoothing over my shoulders and down my arms, pulling me closer still, my arms sliding around his neck to press our chests together. I feel his heart racing against my breast as his arms hug me tight, fingers threading together at my lower back while he nibbles on my bottom lip. This time I do moan, a low, soft sound that causes him to smile into my mouth and deepen our kiss if that’s even possible.

 

I pull back when I feel the car slow to a stop and he whines a little, leaning in to try and capture my mouth again. I lean back, giggling at him, and he looks around bewildered, shocked to see that we’ve reached our destination. I giggle at him, pushing on his shoulder and he shakes his head at himself, crawling out of the car before holding his hand out to aid me. My feet find the ground and he doesn’t step back, forcing my body flush against his and I’m looking up at him again, the fire smoldering in his blue eyes enough to set my body aflame. He grins down at me, waiting a beat before stepping aside and gesturing for me to follow Tiny who is waiting by the back door, glowering at us.

 

I stride forward, feeling Justin’s eyes on me and I give my hips a little extra sway just because I know he’s watching. He always made me feel like such a vixen, even though I never really was. He was just always so eager, always had to be touching me. I feel his hand slide across my lower back, resting there as he strides up next to me. I always wanted it so bad.

 

We make our way through the kitchens, the hustle and bustle of chefs yelling and people running around not even phasing me, my mind concentrating on the heat of his hand pressed against my back, just above my ass, fingertips rubbing every now and then absently. It’s been so fucking long.

 

We stop in front of the service elevator, Tiny pressing the button and giving us the same weary look he gave us ten years ago. Some things never change. I glance at Justin, eyeing him as he watches the numbers descend, jittering impatiently. Yes, some things never change. The doors open and he walks in, turning to face me as he leans against the back wall of the elevator, gazing at me through heavy lidded eyes, licking his lips sensually. Then again…

 

I step inside, leaning against the side wall, surveying him, watching what he does when I don’t come to him immediately. He smirks at me, leaning forward and I gasp as he grips the railing right next to my hip, his other hand reaching deep into the front pocket of his jeans and he looks at me for a moment, his tongue snaking out to wet his bottom lip. He smirks as he pulls out a key and slips it into the hole next to P3 on the floor panel.

 

He bites his lip, pulling back as the elevator starts its ascent, leaning against the wall directly across from me. He’s standing there, arms locked on either side of him, hands resting on the railing, feet crossed at the ankles, a look of complete lust painting his handsome face. I mimic his pose, biting my lip and letting it slide slowly from between my teeth and I swear I can see his pupils dilate, but he stays where he is, just watching me. I turn my eyes to the floor indicator, my breathing a little labored, feeling his eyes caress their way up and down my body. This is the longest elevator ride in the history of elevator rides. I just wanna tear his fucking clothes off and-

 

*DING*

 

The elevator doors open and he steps out into the small hallway, producing his key again, slipping it into the lock and I follow him, butterflies tickling my stomach as he opens the door and allows me entry ahead of him.

 

I step inside and revel in the lavishness of his suite, the overstuffed chairs and couches, the large television, so much of it similar to the room we shared together. My eyes flit to the double doors across the room from me and my stomach flips. The bedroom.

 

I turn to face him and his mouth is on mine again before I even have time to think, tongue slipping in and exploring my mouth thoroughly, hands roaming my body. He’s familiar, yet completely different at the same time. His hands never moved like this, he never touched me with so much confidence before, but he tastes the same…god the way he tastes.

 

I gasp into his mouth when my feet leave the floor and he holds me against his chest as he walks us back towards those double doors. My hands smooth across his cheeks, slipping the hood from his head as my arms wrap around his neck, holding on as he fumbles with the door knob, finally opening the room to us. I’m amazed at his equilibrium as he balances us with one foot while his other reaches behind us to close the doors. I giggle a little and he lets me slide down his body, allowing my feet to touch the floor.

 

He smiles as his head dips to suck on the side of my neck, his fingers coming between us to unbutton my suit jacket, reaching inside, hands smoothing around my stomach to hug me close. I just allow my head to hang to the side, fisting his curls in my hand as his tongue licks lazy patterns across my skin. He pulls back slightly, slipping my jacket off my shoulders, leaving me in my skirt and thin camisole. His mouth slides across my shoulder, nibbling at the crook of my neck and he slips the thin strap of my camisole off my shoulder, replacing it with a warm, dry kiss.

 

My hands begin to wander as the heat in my belly grows, wetness slicking my thighs from his ministrations. My fingers massage down his shoulders and he hums against my skin, his hands smoothing up my camisole, bunching it up under my arms. I pull back and allow him to slip it over my head. My mouth claims his again and all his movement stops as he cups my face, holding me in place so he can ravage my mouth.

 

Meanwhile my fingers are still roaming, slipping up under his sweatshirt and t-shirt and holy god the body on this man… I moan as my nails skitter over the bumps and grooves of his abdomen, feeling the hard muscle underneath his silken skin quiver from my touch. Fuck, I want this so bad.

 

I tear my mouth from his so I can rip his hoodie and t-shirt over his head in one smooth motion. His fingers tremble as he reaches behind me. I gasp when one flick of his forefinger and thumb has my bra falling down my arms. He smirks at me and I swat at his chest playfully, enjoying the low chuckle he emits.

 

He’s sucking on my collar bone as his fingers work the button on my skirt, sliding the zipper down and before I know it the fabric is puddled at my feet and his thumbs are hooking in the waistband of my panties. It’s all happening so fast. I really just wanna savor this, savor being this close to him again. Then, as if he senses this, he stops, thumbs still hooked in my underwear. He kisses me softly, thumb stroking my hip bone and I fight with myself, wanting nothing more than for him to rip my underwear off and bend me over the end of the bed, pounding into me with all he has, but also wanting him to lay against me, holding me, pressing into me slowly and languidly.

 

“You know,” he says lowly as he smudges his lips along my jaw, his hands moving to slide around my waist to hold me against him, our chests pressed together skin on skin. “Sometimes…” he trails, breathing against my ear, “I still get hard looking at Doric columns”

 

My moan melts into a giggle and he grins at me bashfully. I smirk as I spin us so that his back is to the bed and give his shoulder a little push, him falling back with a plop. I kneel between his knees and he pants as he leans back on his elbows.

 

“Let’s see what you can remember,” I say, smiling at him and he grins widely at me, eyelids fluttering as I rub the heel of my hand against the growing bulge in his pants.

 

He’s watching me diligently as I undo his jeans, lifting his hips when I bring the zipper down, pushing at them and his boxers impatiently and I giggle, aiding him. I just look at him for a moment, sprawled out in front of me, naked and ready. His body is so much more defined now, having fleshed out and while he is still skinny, he’s more rounded and less scrawny, muscles sloping and curving over his bones.

 

I take him in my hand and he sighs, eyelids fluttering, as I lean in, my breath teasing the tip of his cock. “Okay, Jus,” I whisper lowly, flicking my tongue out against the head, “what’s this?”

 

 “Abacus,” he says confidently and I smile, taking the entire head into my mouth and he sighs, “Capital.”

 

My tongue runs around the ridge and he breathes, “Echinus.”

 

I dip my tongue down the underside of his shaft, sucking on the little bead of skin there. He hums and makes a non committal noise.

 

“Come on, babe,” I whisper, flicking it with my tongue and then blowing.

 

He shivers, sighing. “Um”

 

I suck him into my mouth, pressing my tongue against it and he groans, head hanging back, hips twitching a little.

 

“Shit…uuuuuum…” he trails and I pull back, looking at him skeptically.

 

“You know, don’t you?” I ask, a disbelieving smile in my voice.

 

He grins down at me. “Yeah…I just like it when you do that.”

 

“Justin Timberlake, you little brat!” I exclaim, laughing as I swat his hipbone and he laughs, hanging his head back.

 

“Hey now,” he grins, looking down at me. “Focus, we’re reviewing…”

 

His charming grin dazzles me and I just stare back at him for a moment. He wiggles his hips a little, bringing me back to the task at hand. I dip my head, flicking my tongue up the bottom of his length from the base to just under the head and he sighs.

 

“Hey,” he breathes and I look at him. “I didn’t get the last part.”

 

I roll my eyes at him, grinning inwardly as I flick the sensitive bead of skin again and the groan he emits sends a shiver down my spine.

 

“Necking,” he breathes, and I slide my lips down the side of his length, tongue dotting the skin every now and then. He allows me to slide up and down a few times before he moans, “shaft.”

 

I nuzzle my nose against him, licking around the base of his cock and he sighs, hips twitching slightly as he sighs “Stylobate,” and then I tilt my head, flicking my tongue out against his balls, enjoying the surprised hiss that comes from him as I suck one into my mouth.

 

“Holy god, Sky…” he moans, as my hand starts to stroke him a little, my mouth moving to take both of his balls in my mouth and he thrusts a little, a whine tugging from his throat.

 

I pull back, slowing my strokes to a stop, and look at him expectantly. His eyes snap open and look at me pleadingly. I quirk an eyebrow at him and a look of realization comes over his face.

 

“Oh…um…stereobate,” he grins and I smile giddily back at him. Fuck, when he grins at me like that…

 

I feel his hand reach around the back of my neck, his fingers pulling the clip from my hair and it falls around my face. He delves his hand in, looking at me with his head lolled a little to the side and his expression is contemplative, wanting. I take him into my mouth and the sound that comes from his throat makes me tremble. He falls back against the bed, his other hand delving into my hair, guiding me gently up and down his length.

 

He tastes so good, so familiar. But it’s still different. The way his fingers massage my scalp instead of just press down. They way his hips twitch a little but he’s not thrusting into my mouth. He’s more controlled, less about getting off, more about just savoring it.

 

He’s moaning softly now, fingers tugging gently at my hair as I work my mouth up and down his length, tongue swiveling. I glance up and see his eyes shut, mouth slightly agape as he pants, the muscles in his stomach quivering. I smile around him and his breathing hitches, a deep groan pulled from his chest when I graze him gently with my teeth.

 

His hand tightens in my hair and he’s pulling me off him, his dick sliding from my mouth to lay against his stomach and I pout up at him, not wanting to stop just yet. I just want to devour him. He grips my shoulders, pulling me up his body and we’re nose to nose, his heavy breathing fanning my face and I kiss him. His fingers tighten around my arms, kissing me hard, hips wiggling restlessly under me. God it’s been so long! I need him.

 

I squeal when he flips us and I’m back against the mattress, his body pressing against mine, his teeth nibbling at my collarbone for a second before sliding down, his tongue leaving a glistening trail down my body. He palms my breasts, his mouth sucking just above my belly button and I let my head fall back, just feeling him, letting him touch me. My hips press into his chest as he plucks at my nipple, his mouth moving back up to flick one bud with his tongue while his fingers play with the other. When he switches, I moan loudly, pressing my hips harder into him, needing the friction.

 

He starts to make his journey down my body again and my breathing is hitching as he runs his tongue along the skin just above the waistband of my panties, his fingers sliding over the ink of my tattoo and I bite my lip. He stares at it, smirking at me and I giggle slightly as he presses his lips to it softly.  He looks up at me as he hooks his fingers in the waistband and tugs down, grinning cockily up at me when I lift my hips eagerly to aid him. I don’t even care. This isn’t about pride. This is about want. I just fucking want him.

 

He tosses the scrap of fabric aside and his large hands hold my thighs, pulling them apart, opening me to him. He runs a finger down my slit and I jump at the sensation of him touching me again after all these years. He grins at me, thumb rubbing slowly down my clit, pressing gently and I writhe beneath him. As he dips his head I slide my hand down my body, making a V of my middle and forefinger, framing my clit for him.

 

He chuckles a little, pulling my hand away and saying, “I don’t need the training wheels anymore, babe.”

 

My giggle turns into a moan as he presses the tip of his tongue against my clit, finding it instantly. His hands cup my ass, pulling me closer to him as he licks slowly, languidly up and down my slit, tongue probing my entrance, just enough to make me squirm.

 

I sigh his name as he slips in two fingers, thrusting steadily, his tongue laving my clit, alternating between long slow licks and swift pokes with the tip of his tongue. My hands grip his shoulders when he curves his fingers inside of me, shocks of pleasure zooming up and down my spine, causing my toes to tingle.

 

“Justin,” I beg, feeling myself build. “Justin, stop…”

 

He obliges, fingers slowing to a stop and placing a kiss on my clit that makes me moan and grip his arms, pulling him up to me, and rolling us so I’m on top again. We giggle as we scoot so that his head is resting back against the pillows and he sighs as he settles back into the mattress.

 

I hover over him, looking down at him as he grips my hips and I’m twenty-three years old again, wanting him so fucking bad I can taste it. He licks his lips, his eyes drinking in my body. He shakes his head a little after a moment and he struggles, long arm reaching for the nightstand drawer.

 

“Condom,” he grunts under his breath as he stretches a little more, tugging the drawer open the best he can.

 

“I’m on the pill,” I say wryly, and he looks up at me smiling, and I know he remembers. His arm pulls back slowly and I add, “I mean we can still use one…”

 

He grins up at me, his hands smoothing up my arms to cup my neck and tug me down to him, our lips meeting, tongues sliding against one another. He pulls back panting and nuzzles his nose with mine.

 

“I wanna feel you,” he whispers and I shudder hard, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip as he reaches down to grip my hips again.

 

I lean back, looking down at him, anticipation coiling in my belly as I reach between us to grip him, positioning him at my entrance. His eyes slide shut and he settles back, waiting. We both moan as I begin to sink down, taking him in slow, inch by inch, letting him fill me up.

 

I’m trembling hard, eyes squeezed shut, as I finally rest flush against him, my clit nestled against his hipbone and this is too much. I can barely breathe he feels so fucking good, stretching me just enough, touching all those places inside that haven’t been touched since the last time I was with him. I need this. I fucking need it.

 

And he knows this, because he needs it to. I open my eyes and he’s watching me, panting hard, eyes locked on the place where our bodies meet, fingers caressing my hips gently. I brace my hands on his chest and his breathing hitches as I pull up, nearly all the way off of him and slide back down again, shaking hard, his low groan ringing in my ears and I’m close already. Shit, all the man has to do is breathe and I’m fucking close.

 

“Sky,” he sighs, his eyes sliding shut as he settles himself more, wiggling his hips underneath me. “Please.”

 

And who am I to deny him? I raise my hips again, rolling and grinding against him, listening to him pant and sigh, moan and growl. I lean forward a little, pressing my clit harder into his hip and I’m chasing that feeling, so close to just getting there. It’s so fast, but I’m so hot and he feels so fucking good inside me, his hands pressing me hard onto him.

 

“Oh fuck, Justin,” I moan, my hips rolling faster and I hang my head forward, feeling my insides beginning to clamp down on him and my release steals my breath as I slam down hard on to him, his moan of approval fueling my lust.

 

I’m so caught up in the pleasure that is still pulsing through my veins I don’t even notice that he’s flipped us until his mouth is pressed against mine, tongue slipping in and out in the rhythm that his dick is massaging in and out of my pussy. I’m so weak from my orgasm that it’s all I can do to simply clutch at his back and take it.

 

His thrusts slow to a stop, holding steady inside of me and I swear to god I can feel him throb. He’s nuzzling my neck, his lips pressing against my pulse point, letting me breathe, letting me come down a little.

 

“Justin…baby….god,” I practically sob, my hand sliding up to run through his hair limply.

 

“You want another one, baby?” he breathes against my ear. “You want me to fuck you so good you can’t stop coming.”

 

“Oh god,” I moan, my pussy clamping down at his words and he hisses against me. “Justin…”

 

“Tell me you want it, Sky,” he whispers, pulling back so his face hovers over mine, his lips brushing mine as he says, “Tell me you want me.” And he leans down again, burying his face in my neck, his hips beginning to move impatiently as he whispers, “God, tell me you still want me…”

 

“Fuck, Justin,” I practically sob, clutching at him. “I want you…please.” I pant and I can’t stop myself as I say, “God, I still love you.”

 

I gasp and I feel his entire body go rigid and I know I’ve wrecked it. All this talk of missing me, missing him was one thing, but love? That was something completely different. He pulls back slowly and I shut my eyes, my face red, too embarrassed to even look at him. I’m just waiting, waiting for him to laugh in my face, make up some excuse to get me the hell out of his room, this crazy girl that never got over a summer fling…but it wasn’t a summer fling. As much as I have tried to convince myself, it was the farthest thing from a summer fling than anything could ever get.

 

“Hey…” he says softly, and I feel the backs of his fingers brushing my cheek. “Skylar…hey…look at me.”

 

I open my eyes and he’s looking down at me, a small half smile tugging at his lips. He nuzzles his nose against mine and I press my lips to his, because if this is over right now I want one more kiss…I want to taste him one last time.

 

“Sky,” he says, wrenching his mouth from mine. “I fucking love you…please…fuck I still love you, too.”

 

I gasp a little, thinking my heart is going to explode from it all and he takes the opportunity to kiss me again, his tongue massaging slowly against mine, tasting me thoroughly. Then he buries his face in my neck, his arms sliding under my shoulders to hold me tight against him as he slides out a little and pushes back in, groaning deep. My fingers fist in his hair, my other hand clutching at his back as I wrap my legs around his slim waist, tipping my hips up to meet his thrusts.

 

He’s slow and steady, dipping in and out of me languidly, his breath panting against my neck. My cheek is pressed against his ear, feeling the flushed heat of his skin and I turn my head a little to lave the shell with my tongue. He groans, his hips stuttering a little as his rhythm speeds up and he’s nudging that spot inside me that has me moaning his name over and over again. He pulls back a little, resting his forehead against mine as he looks down between us, watching as he enters and leaves my body.

 

He’s panting hard now, and his eyes squeeze shut, mouth opening in a silent groan before gritting his teeth. He’s close…

 

I slide my hands down his back, feeling the taut muscles working and moving his body, tensing and releasing with every twitch of his hips. God, he’s so fucking strong. I clutch at his waist, holding his hips in my hands, feeling them roll into me. God he’s working me so fucking good and he’s so close. The mere thought of that causes the tingle to rise in my belly like a tide. I want to feel him come.

 

“Justin,” I groan and he hums at me in acknowledgement. “Justin…baby…please.”

 

“Please…please what?” he pants, his voice raw with lust…he wants it so bad.

 

“Please…come for me,” I say, my words causing my own body to tingle and I give his hips a squeeze for emphasis.

 

“Fuck,” he groans, his hips speeding, arms tugging me closer against him restlessly. “Fuck, Sky…are you close?”

 

I hum in response, nuzzling his nose with mine and he whines a little, slamming hard into me and I swear I think my entire body is going to explode, the build in my stomach so strong and fuck I’m so close.

 

“Jus…god…I’m so close,” I whisper and my head falls back into the pillows, trying to breathe, trying to get there.

 

I feel his hand slide up my neck smoothly, gripping my jaw in his hand and pulling my head forward. My breathing is hitching so hard it’s almost like I’m sobbing, and he looks down at me, his blue eyes nearly black with lust. He nips at my bottom lip and my body sucks at him, stealing his breath a little and I’m so fucking close.

 

And then he does it. He presses his mouth to mine, the tip of his tongue touching mine and for a second I think I’ve passed out because my vision goes black and everything is still. Then my entire body goes rigid, every muscle contracting as I clamp hard around him, my mouth opening to scream but no sound comes out, every ounce of energy being used to squeeze at his dick.

 

The groan that comes from his chest is so guttural it is almost as if he’s in pain, hips pounding into mine, one, two, three more times before “oh my fucking god…Skylar…” and I feel him coat my insides, his hips pressing hard into mine, trying to get as deep as possible.

 

He collapses on top of me, mewing softly into my neck as the aftershocks of my orgasm milk his overly sensitive flesh. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, hugging him tight, never wanting to let him go. He lifts himself on wobbly arms and I whine a little, trying to hold him against me longer. He smiles and presses a soft kiss on my lips, his fingers brushing away the wetness on my cheeks, which I didn’t even realize was there until just now.

 

He sighs pressing, soft, dry kisses along my jaw line, down my neck and across my collarbone, tongue dotting out every now and then to taste the salt of my skin and I feel him go soft inside me. I grip him tighter, not wanting him to leave. His lips claim mine again and I’m so lost in it I don’t even realize he’s rolling us so that I’m laying against his chest. I pull back with a sigh and allow him to tuck my head into his neck, pressing my nose to his racing pulse point. I cuddle into his side, throwing a leg over his, hand sliding across his stomach, fingers lining with his ribs before pressing my palm flat over his heart.

 

“I missed you, Sky,” he says softly after a moment, his breathing still slightly labored and I can feel his heart, beating steadily under my hand, quicken a little as he continues. “I’ve missed you more than you can ever know.”

 

“Justin,” I sigh, not really needing to say anything, just enjoying the feel of his name on my tongue after so many years of not even allowing myself to think it much less speak it.

 

“Skylar.”

 

He says my name, a whisper so low he almost mouths it, reverently, like an offering and I nearly sob from how much I’ve missed hearing him say it.

 

“I meant what I said,” He swallows hard, his heart slamming against my hand. “I…I still love you.”

 

I shut my eyes, my hand fisting over his heart, praying to god this isn’t some kind of dream. I heave a shaky breath and open my eyes and yes I’m still here, laying against him, his heart pounding under my fist.

 

“I’ve always loved you, Justin.” I say, pressing my face harder into his chest, flattening my hand over his heart again. “I never stopped…shit, I don’t think I ever will.”

 

I hear him breathe out shakily, a low chuckle of relief vibrating in his chest and I giggle a little too. This is so surreal. He sighs, his arm tightening around me, his free hand covering my hand that’s over his heart before threading his fingers through mine.

 

“You know…” he says and I can hear the grin in his voice.

 

“What?” I ask, looking up at him, grinning giddily.

 

“My mother is gonna wonder what the hell is going on.”

 

I laugh out loud, dropping my forehead to his chest. I look back up at him and he’s still smiling at me, his eyes sparkling happily at me. I bring my mouth up to his, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips and watch through heavy lidded eyes as he waits a beat before letting his own eyes slide shut, fingers coming up to brush my cheek.

 

Our kiss deepens and I moan a little into his mouth, my body still tingling a little from my previous orgasms. I sigh into his mouth and he brushes my hair away from my face, pulling back to look at me.

 

He grins as he asks, “Wanna go again?”

 

I giggle at him, his face lighting up the same way it always had when he asked me this question. God, some things just never fucking change.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Cast:

Skylar McKibbons

Justin Timberlake

Khefren Lucas

 

Lynn Harless

Andrew Isbel

Joey Fatone

JC Chasez

Chris Kirkpatrick

Lance Bass

Britney Spears


Completed
SomethingBlue42 is the author of 59 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 97 members. Members who liked A Love Worth Learning also liked 843 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jailbait unrequited love weeb