Story Notes:
yess ive started a new story, i got inspired but don't worry ill update this WHILE updating the other ones i promise <3333333 ENJOY AND PLEASE REVIEW!!!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
heres the first chapter hope ya like!!

Alexis Johnson tapped her foot as she waited for the elevator to take her to the office she would be working at. It was her first day and she didn’t want to be late.  She looked up around the room observing all the records on the wall. She wasn’t much of a music fan, sure she liked a few artists but she wasn’t into the “hip” stuff.  She realized she should probably get some knowledge if she was going to be working with a record label.

Finally making her way into the office she observed her surroundings. She was extremely nervous but took a deep breath and made her way to the manager’s office. Knocking on the door she waited until she heard a voice on the other side of the door call her in.  Opening the door the dark man gave her a gentle smile and ushered her into the room.

“Welcome Ms. Johnson, please have a seat. “  Johnny said giving her a smile. “Welcome to WEG Entertainment, we are very excited to have you here.”

Alexis gave him a smile. “Thank you. I have to admit I’m not very music savvy.” She said blushing a little. “But I am a major in computers and communication so I believe I will be a good asset to your company.”

“And we believe that also. Let me show you to your desk.” Johnny said rising from his seat to lead her to her little cubical. “Here we are, not much to look at but I hope it suits you.”

Alexis laughed. “It’s fine thank you.” She said. As she turned to sit down she heard someone enter the offices. Turning around she saw a tall built man strutting down the corridor like he was the shit. She watched as the other girls in the office giggled at his presence. Were they serious? He wasn’t that good looking. Okay, he was. But he was such an egotistical asshole who would want to be with someone like that?

He made is way over smiling seductively at Alexis. “Well hello there I’m Justin.” He said giving her a sexy smile. Oh please.

“Justin, this is Alexis Johnson, our new intern. She’ll be handling all you’re scheduling.”

Alexis gave him a fake smile. “And Alexis, this is Justin Timberlake.” Johnny introduced.

“Well I look forward to working with you Ms. Johnson.” Justin said in a raspy voice. Was he serious?

Justin looked this girl up and down. She was fucking hot. Her long brown hair fell in wisps around her face and that body. Oh so many things he would do to her. She had a delicate face, with the sexiest glare. He knew she was annoying by him but in no time he would get her. Oh hell yes he would.

Alexis saw Justin looking her up and down and gave him a dirty look. “If you would excuse me Mr. Timberlake I’ve got work I need to get done.” She replied coldly before sitting down at her desk.

“No worries. See you later Ms. Johnson.” He whispered in her ear sending chills up her spine.  Ugh, what an egotistical ass. She thought to herself. But a hot one at that. NO. STOP. She told herself. She was not going to get involved with that no matter how good looking he was.

A few hours later Alexis sat at her desk, tying up the files Johnny had given her.  Hearing her phone ring for the 100th time that day she sighed before answering. “WEG ENTERTAINMENT Alexis speaking, how may I help you?”

“Hey giiiiiiiiirly” her best friend Kaylee’s chirp came from the other line. “How’s the new job going?”

Alexis sighed. “It’s good. Except for the egotistical pop star I’m working for.”  She turned to look to see that very same person she was moaning about walking in her direction. “Great.”

“Who?” Kaylee questioned.

“Justin Timberlake.” Alexis said. Kaylee screamed on the other line . “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?”  

“Kaylee, my ear.” Alexis moaned but couldn’t help laugh at her best friends antics. “PLEASE don’t tell me your one of those fan girls.”

“Sorry to break it you but he’s just so beautiful” Kaylee sighed on the other line. “Ugh that bodyyy.”

Alexis rolled her eyes. She couldn’t understand how someone could have such adortion for some pop freak. “Well he’s coming this way as I speak.”

“No fucking way girl, you have to talk to him!”

“Thanks, But I’ll pass. I’ll see you tonight.  Love you.” She said hanging up the phone.

Justin leaned against the wall of her cubical and smiled at her. “Boyfriend?” he asked with a smirk.

“No, my best friend.” She said picking up her bag heading for the door. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see that he was following her to the elevator. Great.

“Well then, maybe you’d like to have dinner with me Saturday night.” He said giving her a wink.

She tried not to laugh at his pathetic attempt to ask her out. “Gag me. I’ll pass. Thanks.” She said closing the door to the disbelief on Justin’s face, she had to laugh at.

Justin couldn’t believe she had turned him down. No one ever turns Justin Timberlake down. He liked a good chase though. Alexis Johnson would be his, if it’s the last thing he was going to do.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers