Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter!! enjoy & REVIEWWW <33

The next morning Justin watched as Alexis walked into the building wearing tight black slacks that showed her perfect ass to the curvy blouse she wore. He closed his eyes and imagined himself running his hand along her breasts, his other hand running through her hair as he placed delicated kisses all over her.  She was so beautiful. He wanted her to be his.

“Good morning Ms. Johnson.” He said pleasantly as she sat down to her desk.

Eyeing him skeptically she looked up at him. “Good morning Mr. Timberlake.” She answered in a simple quiet tone before turning to start her work.

He leaned down close to her ear. “I’ll be in my office if you need me.” He winked at her. Damnit, there I go again.

He saw Alexis roll her eyes before opening her email.  She was so cute when she was mad. Alexis looked over to see Justin watching her as she typed her email. When she was finished Johnny called her into his office. She saw Justin there and felt the sudden need to puke but held it inside as she sat down.

“Alexis, Justin is going on a promotional tour soon and I’d like you to go with him.” Johnny said.

WHAT? She wanted to scream but held inside, way deep inside. “Oh?” she asked as if she cared. “Is there a reason?”

“We just want you to see what this is all about.  I know you’re an intern but we thought it would be nice for you to see what your client does on a daily basis. It would only be for two weeks, just so you get the ropes.  While you’re there you’ll kind of work like his PA.”

Alexis bit the inside of her lip but smiled at Johnny. “Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I look forward to it. And thank you Mr. Timberlake.” She said faking a smile in his direction.

“No problem sweetheart.” He said licking his lips. Ugh. She was definitely not looking forward to this.

“Well I believe my shift is over, so if you don’t mind I’m going to head out.” She said excusing herself as she stood up from her seat. Johnny nodded as she headed to the door, “The tour starts on Friday so be here at 6 am to load the bus, alright?”

Alexis nodded with a smile. “Will do. Thanks Johnny.” She said. Justin stood up and put his hand on the small of her back making her shiver. “Let me walk you out.” He said giving her a smile.

“Uh sure.” She said not wanting to give Johnny anything to worry about. She made her way to the elevator, Justin’s new favorite spot to make his move on her. She let out a groan as they made their way. Stopping in her steps she turned to Justin.

Not realizing she was going to stop Justin nearly collided into her. His body right against hers. He looked down as the petite woman glared up at him. “Well Geez if you wanted me to bang into you, all you had to do was ask.” He smirked.

“You’re fucking sick.” She growled at him. He had to admit to himself, that was a bit too far but he was horny, he couldn’t help it.

“I’m sorry, I-“ he started but was cut off.

“Listen pretty boy, I’ve dealt with guys like you in the pass, I’m not about to go fuck things up again and get my heart broken so your little attempts on hitting on me are stupid and useless so I suggest you stop trying?”

“What the fuck is up your ass bitch?” Justin spat out. “I just try to give you a few compliments and you freak the fuck out.  Jesus Christ woman.”

“Fuck you asshole.” She growled before stepping into the elevator.

Oh this was going to be an interesting two weeks ahead of them.

***********

The dreadful Friday came where Alexis would be spending two awful weeks with the asshole that is Justin Randal Timberlake. Kaylee just about went through the roof when she found out. Alexis could really care less. Fixing her hair before getting out of her car she saw Justin waiting by the tour bus. She was not happy that she had to share a bus with him, but it was Johnny’s orders and she couldn’t do anything about it.

“Good morning Alexis.” Johnny greeted her with a smile which she warmly returned. She loved Johnny already, he was such a nice guy, unlike the client they represented. Why couldn’t more guys be like Johnny?

“Good morning Johnny.” She smiled sweetly but the smile quickly faded when she saw Justin standing next to him. “Justin.”

“Alexis.” He answered in the same bitchy tone. Johnny noticed the tension between the two but decided it was best not to ask.

“Alright, we better get a move on. I’ll see you guys in few hours when we get to New York, you have my cell if you need me.” He said before making his way to his own bus. Lucky bastard. She thought to herself before grabbing her stuff and making her way onto the bus.

She had to admit, it was the coolest fucking bus she’d ever been on. She and Justin each had their own bed, there was a kitchen, living area, bathroom and dining area. It was like a mini home. She made her way to her bunk before setting her stuff down and making her way back to the living area where Justin was sitting with his headphones on.

She gave him a dirty look before opening her laptop and began typing up Justin’s schedule for the two weeks that Johnny had asked her to do. She could feel Justin’s eyes watching her but she never looked up at him until he finally spoke after moments of silence.

“What the fuck is your deal?” Justin spat.

She looked up at him with fury in her eyes. “Excuse me? I’m typing up your fucking schedule jackass, so you know what you have to do for these two god damn weeks.  Sorry I’m doing my job.”

“I don’t give a fuck what you’re typing on there Alexis, I mean what is your fucking deal with me?” he said glaring at her taking off his headphones.

“Lets see, you’re an egotistical asshole who thinks your better than everyone else, you’re an asshole who needs a reality check and you act like your shit don’t stink when it really does. Get over yourself pretty boy.” She said before typing more on her laptop.

Justin was absolutely furious. He was going to have to spend two weeks with this bitch? You must be joking. Sure she was hot as hell and he would definitely tap that, but her huge bitch attitude was major turn off.  He didn’t know what the fuck her problem was but he was definitely going to find out.

Hours later they arrived at New York, Justin had a few appearances at some talk shows and an in-store appearance to do. Alexis watched in almost awe feeling as she saw thousands of girls line up to meet Justin. She sat in the sidelines as Justin greeted each fan warmly, giving them a smile and a hug, obviously making that fans day, possibly even their year. He put on this persona of a nice genuine guy who cared about others. Ha, what a joke. She saw Justin look over at her with hatred in his eyes before turning to pay attention the fan in front of him.

Ugh. What an asshole. She thought. She looked at her watch and realized she’d been there for five hours. When the meet and greet was over she went back to the bus and crashed on her bed falling asleep. She couldn’t wait for this to be over.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers